Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister (4449 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by hornycat: 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2011
I like my girlfriends younger sister. how do i corner her without her sisters knowledge?. please help.
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by obowunmi(m): 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2011
*** YAWNS****
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by 190: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2011
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

9gerian bois
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by Jackieugo(f): 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2011
obowunmi:

*** YAWNS****
^
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by BABE3: 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2011
**** Singing M.I's Slow Down****

@OP. I pray you don't find help. God go corner you! tongue
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by hornycat: 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2011
BABE!:

**** Singing M.I's Slow Down****

@OP. I pray you don't find help. God go corner you! tongue

Help for what?. Very soon i will be happily married to tpiah anyway and dump the 2 sisters.
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by Arosa(m): 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2011
@op, be nice to her and buy her a black burry. undecided
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by hornycat: 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2011
Arosa:

@op, be nice to her and buy her a black burry. undecided

She has one already. I am afraid she may tell her sister if I invite her personally and they set me up and even beat me up. that is my fear because 2 friends did the same to me sometime last year. I screwed oen and was about to screw the other not knowing they share secrets and theyset me up and beat me with frying pan.
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by Arosa(m): 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2011
Hot-cat:

She has one already. I am afraid she may tell her sister if I invite her personally and they set me up and even beat me up. that is my fear because 2 friends did the same to me sometime last year. I screwed oen and was about to screw the other not knowing they share secrets and theyset me up and beat me with frying pan.
my guy don't be afraid, just try your luck. she may secretly be in love with you. you never know. undecided
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by hornycat: 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2011
Arosa:

my guy don't be afraid, just try your luck. she may secretly be in love with you. you never know.  undecided

What if it backfires?. Do you have an exit plan for me?
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by Donaldlove: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2011
Thats a wrong move, if dats wot u rily wnt 2 do
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by Arosa(m): 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2011
Hot-cat:

What if it backfires?. Do you have an exit plan for me?
If it backfires, you would say like shaggy; "it wasn't me". grin grin grin
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by hornycat: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2011
Arosa:

If it backfires, you would say like shaggy; "it wasn't me".  grin grin grin

It wasn't me was played before the era of camera phones. What if she has proof with camera phone?
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by hornycat: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2011
Donald love:

Thats a wrong move, if dats wot u rily wnt 2 do

Why is it wrong. all man dey bang around and sister banging is what is envogue now.
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by ajibsca: 1:38am On Mar 31, 2011
there are thousands of girls better than your chicks sister out there waiting for you . so why risk a plan that would make you lose the both of them. You cant kill two birds with one stone
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by deniyor: 3:05am On Mar 31, 2011
Invite your girlfriend and her sister to your room. When your gf is looking away, force a kiss on the sister. When your gf comes in, she will join the action for a three some.
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 31, 2011
It would be a wrong move cuz it would surely boomerang/backfire and you wont like the outcome. so chill
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by Babypinkyz(f): 7:16am On Mar 31, 2011
Hot-cat:

hahahahaha
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by Mcleo007(m): 11:18am On Mar 31, 2011
@poster, simply tell your gurl u like her sister and would not mind having her. wink wink
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by ebila(m): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2011
@Post,
Quite degrading! undecided
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by forkadict(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2011
@ OP
Watch her closely for signs and wonders that she is interested in you anytime you are with her. If you detect none, the chances are that she isn't interested in you and i advice you to back off immediately. If you try to force it, she may or may not disclose it to her sister depending on her maturity and discreetness. If she doesn't reveal anything to her sis, then you are safe. But what if she tells her sister? Are you that experienced in crisis management to handle the kasala that will ensue?

On the other hand, if you sense that she is interested in you, try to build that interest and her trust in you. After securing the above, (her interest and trust) you may than proceed to having you two hang out together one on one, first at eateries or nice joints. All these will only happen if she's interested in you. If she is, she won't tell her sis that you both hanged out. If you are financially bouyant, you may give her some cash but do not buy any such thing as gifts for her. Rather give her raw cash. It will come in handy for her.

If all the above steps are nicely executed, you may then proceed to the final phase which is to invite her to your crib. Do not strike on her first visit. Entertain her well and make her feel very comfortable and special. During her second or third visit you would have gained enough grounds and familiarity with her to talk about any subject. So, talk with her about sex and watch her reaction. If she feels free discussing sex with you then all is clear and i advice at this point that you strike. Make your moves. She may resist at first but apply a little pressure and cajolement. I leave that to you. But if when talking about sex with her, her disposition reveals discomfort of significant magnitude, soft pedal and then make your move still but proceed gently. If she resists, don't apply pressure. Let her go and then invite her again to your crib. If she honours the invite, then it means she knows what's up and she's down for it. So strike SAVAGELY. All the best bro
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by DeboO1: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2011
Humnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

fork adict:

@ OP
Watch her closely for signs and wonders that she is interested in you anytime you are with her. If you detect none, the chances are that she isn't interested in you and i advice you to back off immediately. If you try to force it, she may or may not disclose it to her sister depending on her maturity and discreetness. If she doesn't reveal anything to her sis, then you are safe. But what if she tells her sister? Are you that experienced in crisis management to handle the kasala that will ensue?

On the other hand, if you sense that she is interested in you, try to build that interest and her trust in you. After securing the above, (her interest and trust) you may than proceed to having you two hang out together one on one, first at eateries or nice joints. All these will only happen if she's interested in you. If she is, she won't tell her sis that you both hanged out. If you are financially bouyant, you may give her some cash but do not buy any such thing as gifts for her. Rather give her raw cash. It will come in handy for her.

If all the above steps are nicely executed, you may then proceed to the final phase which is to invite her to your crib. Do not strike on her first visit. Entertain her well and make her feel very comfortable and special. During her second or third visit you would have gained enough grounds and familiarity with her to talk about any subject. So, talk with her about sex and watch her reaction. If she feels free discussing sex with you then all is clear and i advice at this point that you strike. Make your moves. She may resist at first but apply a little pressure and cajolement. I leave that to you. But if when talking about sex with her, her disposition reveals discomfort of significant magnitude, soft pedal and then make your move still but proceed gently. If she resists, don't apply pressure. Let her go and then invite her again to your crib. If she honours the invite, then it means she knows what's up and she's down for it. So strike SAVAGELY. All the best bro

what a nice plan, Big brother is watching u,
vanity on vanity, all is vanity,
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by Rossikk(m): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2011
Well I can't tell you how best to go about it, but what I CAN assure you of is that it will be a VERY pleasurable, exciting experience. Good luck in your endeavours.
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by Woke4all(m): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2011
It is wa oooo
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by chelseabmw(m): 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2011
@poster
May God have mercy on ur soul. . . . Watch out for ur sister's too
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by born2boink(m): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2011
I remember when I almost bleeped my ex girlfriend younger sister but she was too smart,despite giving her money,she never let me in
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by forkadict(m): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2011
@ Poster.
Usually in this kind of runs, its the girl that initiates it most of the time. A few times, the guy may actually induce the interest in the chic by spending on her regularly. But either way, it takes extreme guts on the guy's part to embark on such a venture. Let me warn you, unless you are very sure you can handle the kasala wey go happen later, i advice you to forget about it. all the best bro
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by Xfactor2(f): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2011
I'd say first you sign yourself in at a mental institution poster because you are one sick puppy.
Re: How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2011
@ OP, I'd rather give her advice on how to castrate
you without your notice using a powerful anesthetic and sleeping pillz
wink

born2fuck:

I remember when I almost bleeped my ex girlfriend younger sister but she was too smart,despite giving her money,she never let me in

you WOULD take this opportunity to type some more bull  tongue tongue grin

(1) (Reply)

He Goat Having Affection For Young Girls / How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... / Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.