Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,861 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues (2306 Views)

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
dinodesmond:

Your misleading tactic is imported. Off course is different from 'of course' which ordinarily doesn't mean yes or no.

Your response should be 'of course yes' in the affirmative.
Wow! So you also spotted that deliberate error.

This guy keeps exposing himself for who he truly was the more he comments.

Nice spot. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 4:49am On Jan 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Nice spot. God bless.
Hahahaha

Fear in you all is amusing grin

People come here because they want to hear the truth

My posts aren't about comments they are about the views (those that read them) grin

You guys are just panicky because your truth is like a castle built on the beach from sand it can't stand under scrutiny

1 Like

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:50am On Jan 10, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Hahahaha

My posts aren't about comments they are about the views (those that read them) grin

You guys are just panicky because your truth is like a castle built on the beach from sand it can't stand under scrutiny
The same reason you quoted me for responding to someone that mentioned me?

Keep deceiving yourself and the unwise here who still choose to remain deceived by you regardless, because as you can see, I have already put a big spanner in your master's works which he sent you to do with this deceptive thread.

So you can keep counting your losses.

I'm out.
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 5:56am On Jan 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The same reason you quoted me for responding to someone that mentioned me?

Keep deceiving yourself and the unwise here who still choose to remain deceived by you regardless, because as you can see, I have already put a big spanner in your master's works which he sent you to do with this deceptive thread.

So you can keep counting your losses.

I'm out.

Spanner?

Master?

Deceptive?

No wonder people say I should not bother replying you again

Good luck sir and please get some rest you obviously need it

Sorry

grin

1 Like

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by MuttleyLaff: 6:05am On Jan 10, 2021
GofuckYourself:
I have touched on this several times and I always admonish ..
Very good that you are

GofuckYourself:
Daily I get visits calls texts DMs and messages from several different people all passing through varied experiences and difficulty. And one common thing I have discovered is that they are mostly earnest spirits whom try as they know how to pray and seek some divine direction.
Praying and/or prayer, is more than the across board vending machine gimme, gimme, gimme experience, often employed lmso

GofuckYourself:
Let me reveal to you today, a lot of human beings do not know how to pray

MuttleyLaff:
It is only some, lazy and indoctrinated Far-To-See (i.e. Pharisees) and Sad-To-See (i.e. Sadducees) somebody, looking for lesser praying effort, that believes that speaking in tongues, especially with using the voice and/or vocal cords, is praying in some mysterious heavenly language. This is shameless lazy and cutting corners manoeuvres praying things.

Also most importantly, are you aware that, Paul downplays the importance of speaking in tongues? He, Paul, on record, even said, do not speak in tongues without an interpreter, but this advice and guideline, is religiously, regularly and openly disregarded during gathering worships and/or prayer sessions like as seen in this instance

My brother, if you are 110% sure of what you know and are saying with this, then please put forward the bible verse you are quoting from for this and lets together carefully and thoroughly review it

GofuckYourself:
Our lord jesus christ the purest of love from God the father came to teach us how to live aright, how to shun mediocrity, materialism and focus through his teachings to relate to God the father our creator properly ..

But as at this time lucifer still had his spear so the power of the fallen one was great indeed , he could control and manipulate billions of people's thought processes and veil his intent behind fancy words and religious piety.

He not only convinced the church (then known as Pharisees and Sadducees) that the murder of the son of God wasn't a crime he also convinced mankind that the Son of God came to die for them via ritual suicide and they believed this falsehood and spread if across generations ..

He knew that Lord Jesus teachings would ensure more and more human spirits would come here nature and ascend to higher realms there by he would loose his army , so what did lucifer do?

He convinced the mind of the church leaders to alter the accounts of Christ's teachings to show that God the father loved mankind too too much that he sent his son to commit suicide! Wait what?

But this same God could as well turn billions of grains of sand to humans if he needed more but he kept this from their mind and fed their ego and want of an easy life by telling them their sins are paid for !

They didn't even take a second to think that even in earthly law that is imperfect and incomparable to God's law which is perfect one can't die for another in a court of law yet they choose to belittle God this way why? Because it makes they heart sleep peacefully after doing evil knowing that their sins are washed away grin

Lucifer went a step further he convinced the church leaders to further pervert the writings about the teachings to christ to put much emphasis on the church, men of God and gatherings in a church

When in fact this directly contradicts what christ did. Christ never went to churches to preach he intentionally avoided them for he saw they were already willing tools of lucifer and would do him harm , so he spent his time amongst the common folks.

[]Lucifer wasn't done yet he even changed the way Lord Jesus taught mankind to pray and convinced them to start speaking demon tongue and they claimed it is in the bible to speak such.

Demon tongue is an ancient version of hebrew used then by a rogue branch of judaism who rejected christ , they exalted judas for his betrayal and worshiped the fallen 7. All their leaders where high ranking members of the unified church in the post christ era.

Demon tongue is this version of hebrew spoken backwards . Aleister crowley the world famous satanist claimed he received a message from a high ranking demon on how to create a new version of demon tongue in english which he did successfully after studying that used in the German nazi party by hitler during his occulting rituals with jewish boys and girls. Later he would further learn more during his interrogation of Rudolf Hess and further expand demon tongue.

During all satanic rituals demon tongue is spoken even during demon summonings (I shall expand on this another day)

The nazi party new was dedicated to lucifer hence their symbol was a cross with broken arms.. lucifer disliked anything concerning God hence why he and Aliester crowley kept in touch.

In demon tongue when you are invoking a demon usually during the witching hour you must invoke the name of the 7 fallen ones mind you you speaking everything you say backwards for example

I kemi servant of you the morning star the fallen beauty the hated and despised unjustly I beseech thee , belial I beseech thee, now every single word is spoken as written in the xxxxxx text but backwards while invoking the demons

Now record any session of so called speaking in tongues in any church or from the internet of from any pastor it sounds exactly like any demon tongue ritual now wait for someone who is in that their usual frenzy state speaking this so called tongue record it and play it backwards... You would be surprised grin

Alot of you are praising demons and praying to lucifer and not knowing it .. You wonder why your prayers just aren't answered and for those whose prayers are who exactly answered them ? grin

It was not God the father ..

Look at the simplicity in the way Lord Jesus taught mankind to pray...

"Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done;
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation;
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
the power and the glory,
for ever and ever.
Amen.
"

It's simple and a prayer you pray silently that your neighbor can't hear .. try praying this in demon tongue .. it just won't work because darkness can't stand the light !

Lord jesus taught us the way and the truth but lucifer through mankind distorted it.

Every single recorded time Lord Jesus prayed be it in gardens or in fields it was silent and calm and in clarity not in demon tongue but today's church has distorted everything just as they did all his teachings

MuttleyLaff:
There is every legitimate reason to type that this is fake because the way this speaking in tongues is being done today, just as with other church folks and 21st century believers, is uttering unintelligible words that is babble and confused noise made by a number of different and varying voice pitches. This is not speaking in tongues (i.e. not speaking in a foreign language) but is mere babbling by unintelligible utterraces

It is the end time deception of the demonic spirit in Rev 16:13-14, symbolised as three unclean spirits that looked like frogs. And how do frogs catch their prey? Yes, by using tongues to snare believers with their false speaking in tongues deception

To speak in tongues, means audibly saying something out or make sounds with your voice to express your thoughts and feelings in a structured, conventional, intelligible and understandable way

Speak in tongues is language (i.e. tongues of man=human language) and has the same meaning with mother tongue, native tongue, dialect, vernacular etcetera. For example, you can speak in vernacular, can speak in your local dialect, might speak in a native tongue or speak in your mother tongue.

Importantly also, there is nothing like speaking in angelic or angel's tongue or heavenly language. It is from nonsense like this that the heresy about angels impregnating human beings come about and people believe the trash

Thank you my dear very good brother for this undiluted truthful words. We all, have spoken this feigned glossa, sometimes referred to as "ecstatic utterances", that is confused with, the real glossa, which is the biblical "gift of tongues".

The real glossa and this man-made and fake other glossa, are like chalk and cheese, they are completely different from each other.

Not many, including you Truthin/Action, know that, speaking in tongues, actually, in a way that suggests or resembles a miracle, is speaking in another ACTUAL HUMAN languages, that one couldn't speak before.

Also most importantly, are you aware that, Paul downplays the importance of speaking in tongues? He, Paul, on record, even said, do not speak in tongues without an interpreter, but this advice and guideline, is religiously, regularly and openly disregarded during gathering worships and/or prayer sessions like as seen in this instance

My brother, if you are 110% sure of what you know and are saying with this, then please put forward the bible verse you are quoting from for this and lets together carefully and thoroughly review it

"13Therefore, one who speaks in a tongue should pray that he may interpret.
14For if I pray in a tongue, my spirit prays but my mind is unfruitful.
15What am I to do? I will pray with my spirit, but I will pray with my mind also; I will sing praise with my spirit, but I will sing with my mind also.
16Otherwise, if you give thanks with your spirit, how can anyone in the position of an outsider say “Amen” to your thanksgiving when he does not know what you are saying?
17For you may be giving thanks well enough, but the other person is not being built up.
"
- 1 Corinthians 14:13–17

"So then, tongues are for a sign, not to those believing, but to the unbelieving;
but prophecy is not to the unbelieving, but to the believing.
"
- 1 Corinthians 14:22

Lets get this straight.
I hope you're not saying that from your understanding, praying in the Holy Ghost equates to praying or speaking in tongues, hmm?
Or contrary to what 1 Corinthians 14:22 says, you're saying that it is OK to speak to yourself in a tongue you dont understand, so far its done in private?

OK let's make this easier to think about:
Can you hear your thoughts inside your head?
Neither can the devil hear your thoughts in your head or what you say in your mind
So isnt it clear now that, we give the devil unnecessary credit, thinking we are circumventing and finding a way around the devil to God, hmm?

Just foolery and shenanigans of the highest order abound.

MuttleyLaff:
It is delusion and make believe uttering gibberish and nonsensical noise, altenating between varying high voice pitches. When people are lazy to articulate their prayers, they resort to this quick fix alternate method to pray. I wonder why Jesus never employed this method, if it was that potent

GofuckYourself:
Learn to pray aright and in truth

Imagine praying my enemy die die fire fire

These aren't prayers to God these are demonic chants and enrope you and chain your spirit to demons

Tomorrow you will be calling me to tell me how demons are using you to play lawn tennis? Off course they will, you have been invoking them...

Learn to pray aright .

As always I am available for counselling.

Good morning all
@GofuckYourself
Wow what an impressive wonderful and refreshing write up piece you have up here.

I can see quite a few posters throwing you stones, and thats because they cant stand seeing you being a good tree, full of fruits, lmso. They see a lot of harvest in you and aren't please about it, lmso. Don't go down to their level by throwing them back the stones, but throw them your fruits, so the seeds of yourself may inspire them to change their ways. As for that chief antagonist poster, throw him cum her a flower and the flower pot with it, lmso.

The truth is no longer hidden, its posters, now who are hiding from the truth, lmso, smh sigh.
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:24am On Jan 10, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Spanner?

Master?

Deceptive?

No wonder people say I should not bother replying you again

Good luck sir and please get some rest you obviously need it

Sorry

grin
Lol!

When an NL homosexualist now supports you, it becomes more obvious who you belong to.

Maybe you should now take their advice if you think it's wise.

Really funny guy.

I'm not as you who desperately seeks the backing of men that would make you to also back yourself with another of your monikers, but you can see from your thread that I have as much backing if not more concerning my posts. And I don't have to descend to your level to do so.

I just pity for those you're counseling if upon your lies, if they'd still have to pay for it. That's would make it even worse.

Please heed your advice of resting because you can't preach what you don't practice.

God bless.
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 7:03am On Jan 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

When an NL homosexualist now supports you, it becomes more obvious who you belong to.

Maybe you should now take their advice if you think it's wise.

Really funny guy.

I'm not as you who desperately seeks the backing of men that would make you to also back yourself with another of your monikers, but you can see from your thread that I have as much backing if not more concerning my posts. And I don't have to descend to your level to do so.

I just pity for those you're counseling if upon your lies, if they'd still have to pay for it. That's would make it even worse.

Please heed your advice of resting because you can't preach what you don't practice.

God bless.

Homosexualist?

I don't even concern myself with my students sexuality how does that affect me teachings?

I am here for the spirit not the body

The fact you even know another's sexuality shows you have derailed long ago

Seek truth my friend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:12am On Jan 10, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Homosexualist?

I don't even concern myself with my students sexuality how does that affect me teachings?

I am here for the spirit not the body

The fact you even know another's sexuality shows you have derailed long ago

Seek truth my friend
Thought as much.
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 7:17am On Jan 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Thought as much.

When they criticize your pastors you will say don't judge leave them for God
But here you sit judging that members sexuality?

Kai what a person you are

I don't even know who you are talking about but my brother

You need to change and practise what you preach

4 Likes

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by dinodesmond(m): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Hahahaha

Fear ke, kilonjebe?

But we both know you have been misleading them because you have unverified knowledge about spiritualism and u use that to sway their mind. You knowledge is in variance with what the bible says. I must say they are probably bewitched.

My posts aren't about comments they are about the views (those that read them) ;

This is our truth that is not panicky, what is your truth?

Isaiah 53 vs 4 and 5
Yet it was our weaknesses he carried; it was our sorrows that weighed him down. And we thought his troubles were a punishment from God, a punishment for his own sins!
Isaiah 53:5

But he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed.

You have probably been mentioning another jesus and god to your students, mixing some nice words about spiritualism and some truth with it which they don't know to sway them.

The best you can say about this is to twist it as usual and call something else.

happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by dinodesmond(m): 9:30am On Jan 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Nice spot. God bless.

It is what comes out of him that bursted him.

1 Like

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 10:24am On Jan 10, 2021
dinodesmond:

This is our truth that is not panicky, what is your truth?

Isaiah 53 vs 4 and 5
Yet it was our weaknesses he carried; it was our sorrows that weighed him down. And we thought his troubles were a punishment from God, a punishment for his own sins!
Isaiah 53:5

But he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed.

You have probably been mentioning another jesus and god to your students, mixing some nice words about spiritualism and some truth with it which they don't know to sway them.

The best you can say about this is to twist it as usual and call something else.

happy sunday

Hahahahahaha
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 10:24am On Jan 10, 2021
dinodesmond:

It is what comes out of him that bursted him.

Lol

grin
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by King2019(m): 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Lol

grin
Real time comedian

I sent a pm
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by scory(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
True.

Right however the bolded is done under false pretense.

The above is false because it was long foretold in the law and the prophets prior to the coming of Christ, so Christ's teachings was just a confirmation of that Truth.

Isaiah 53:5-6 (KJV)

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Therefore your idea that the account of teachings of Christ concerning His death were altered by the Lucifer's influence are lies from same Lucifer whom you serve.

What church are you speaking of because the church of Christ only effectively began after His departure.

But Jesus was known to go to synagogues and even the temple to preach there and also do the works of God.

John 18:20
Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.

Matthew 9:35
And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

So explain what you mean by Jesus never went to churches to preach except you're just fabricating another lie just to sell your false ideas.

Wow! The devil is such a liar! That the agents of darkness as yourself have a counterfeit version of tongues to the original doesn't make the original to be false.

One of the signs that Jesus said would follow the disciples was that they'd speak in new tongues!

Mark 16:17 (KJV)

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

And they did just as Jesus said they would after the Holy Ghost had come upon them because it was Him that gave the utterances.

Acts 2:4 (KJV)

And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

So your idea that speaking in tongues is demonic is a demonic idea in itself.

Moreover Jesus Himself was shown to have spoken/prayed in tongues on a couple of occasions like when He was on the cross.

Matthew 27:46
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

The reason people there couldn't understand it was because Jesus spoke in new tongues but many are not yet aware of this. Perhaps because the interpretation was given.

So your lies about tongues has hence been busted!

Of course, the prayer for enemy to die is antichrist, because it goes against Christ teachings, but also the idea that speaking in tongues is demonic, because it was taught by Christ.

I took me a lot of time to do this, but I had to because I don't want people to be misled by him, so anyone who still heeds his lies and goes to him for counsel is on his own.

God bless.

God bless you...
He's one of the new age cults

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emojis Are Evil, The Pact With King Solomon / Popular Pastor Confesses How He Do Fake Miracles & Killed People, Says Jeremaiah / We Are Made In God's Image: How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.