Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues (2288 Views)

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well it's obvious you know more than Jesus because he looked into the eyes of his fellow Jewish neighbours and said "you are of your FATHER the DEVIL" John 8:44

I wonder how the same God could have such confusion amongst his worshipers if they're of the same ONE God! cheesy

Perhaps that's what you're also doing presently with fellow worshipers of your God contradicting one another! Luke 11:23

You may choose to call me whatever you like i've told you what BROTHERHOOD entails. Matthew 12:46-49

May you have PEACE! smiley

I didn't get one point bro

Wow

Why not call it a day yeah?

1 Like

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You're right that I'm possessed but it's with the Spirit of God not with an evil spirit as you.

Your lies have surely found you out.

God bless.

Okay bro

I hear you grin

Keep speaking demon tongue yeah grin

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Okay bro

I hear you grin

Cheers
If that's what you call the utterances of the Holy Ghost, I understand what you mean!
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
I know!
I can understand Sir!

But next time try to be sincere because most of your subscribers are following Sir! cheesy

GofuckYourself:

I didn't get one point bro
Wow
Why not call it a day yeah?
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I know!
I can understand Sir!

But next time try to be sincere because most of your subscribers are following Sir! cheesy

You are trying too hard

You didn't make one point for the sake of those following your posts

That's why I called it a day

I didn't get one single point

You where just being hostile and accusing me of all sorts but I am used to angry people here

Read history of my comments you can't win me by abuses or bullying grin

It won't work

1 Like

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
The highlighted is ironic Sir! :

Cancelling a post and saying so many bad things shows the level of your intelligence!
From now henceforth try and see if you'll get the same attention as you often does before now.

A real intellectual will either ignore a comment to show the speaker that he made no impact or ask thought provoking or leading questions to help if the need be. But hypocrites quickly dismisses anyone whose comments may jeopardize their intentions. So from your attitude who is bitter, i that made a presentation expecting questions or you who doesn't want others to be heard? cheesy

Well as i've told you earlier, i'm Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES our own God is able to gather all his children as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers throughout the earth {Isaiah 2:2} he is not the God of confusionists who can't come to terms with their fellow worshipers elsewhere! Luke 11:23

For future cases save that name now "MAXIMUS"

Farewell! smiley

GofuckYourself:

You are trying too hard
You didn't make one point for the sake of those following your posts
That's why I called it a day
I didn't get one single point
You where just being hostile and accusing me of all sorts but I am used to angry people here
Read history of my comments you can't win me by abuses or bullying grin
It won't work
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
[s]
MaxInDHouse:

Cancelling a post and saying so many bad things shows the level of your intelligence!
From now henceforth try and see if you'll get the same attention as you often does before now.

A real intellectual will either ignore a comment to show the speaker that he made no impact or ask thought provoking or leading questions to help if the need be. But hypocrites quickly dismisses anyone whose comments may jeopardize their intentions. So from your attitude who is bitter, i that made a presentation expecting questions or you who doesn't want others to be heard? cheesy

Well as i've told you earlier, i'm Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES our own God is able to gather all his children as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers throughout the earth {Isaiah 2:2} he is not the God of confusionists who can't come to terms with their fellow worshipers elsewhere! Luke 11:23

Farewell! smiley

[/s]

I cancelled this one again I am not an intellectual,I am a spiritualist lean the difference grin

Oh your pains had been the attention I get ,?

Hahahahahahaha if only you know

I am a counselor I get walk in visits and online today alone the number is overwhelming and it's not yet 4pm

Let me explain I didn't pull people to me the church and mosques chased them to me grin

People have gotten tired of the lies the lifelessness of the religion you offer

They seek truth and I give it to them plainly and in simplicity

I tell them the facts I tell them the gospel stripped of all falsehood grin

This is my way bro grin

Have a good day and stop trying so hard

2 Likes

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Farewell! smiley

Your church is even the worst

You tell them they can't give their family members blood transfusion?

You deny them medical care they need grin

You tell kids they can't celebrate their birthday? Why rub a child of this joy?

You tell them Christmas is a pagan holiday? What? grin

You tell them that easter is a pagan holiday ?

Your religion 8s lifeless and a bondage

That is no way to live grin

3 Likes

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by Prettygirl27: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
[1]What are the WORKS of your faith? James 2:18-26
[2]What are the benefits thereof? And

[3]Where are the beneficiaries of your faith?

May you have PEACE! smiley

May you have troubles
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
Luke 6:45 wink

Prettygirl27:

May you have troubles
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by Valkrie: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
They tell you its holy spirit baptism that give you the ability to speak in tongues but deep down in me I always know it's not.. just started a journey to find out which among the spirit gives that ability to speak in those tongues as the church call it and even went as far as calling it the heavenly language but wait a minute...The bible itself say They spoke in foreign tongue and that I understand must tongue chosen from among one of the many tongues spoken on earth here and while this is going on an interpreter is their to interpreter what is been said...but alas what we have these days is madness and people shouting as if possed by a foul entity and displaying all kind of funny character; display and speaking what nobody understands....!!
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by Jman24(m): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Your church is even the worst

You tell them they can't give their family members blood transfusion?

You deny them medical care they need grin

You tell kids they can't celebrate their birthday? Why rub a child of this joy?

You tell them Christmas is a pagan holiday? What? grin

You tell them that easter is a pagan holiday ?

Your religion 8s lifeless and a bondage

That is no way to live grin

JW peeps always find a way to appear the true religion. Forgetting that all religion on Earth is man made. Lol

The other time I was discussing with Max about Jesus not the almighty, he still tried to technically lure me to their beliefs while agreeing with my point.
Very funny people

1 Like

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by Valkrie: 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Jman24:

JW peeps always find a way to appear the true religion. Forgetting that all religion on Earth is man made. Lol
Very ironical if you ask me

Exactly.. all is man made...no exception and it's all a means to an end..
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by Jman24(m): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Valkrie:

Exactly.. all is man made...no exception and it's all a means to an end..

The funniest sect I have seen is jw. You will say what they like but they will still add to what you like to make it look like you don't like what you like... Hahahaha
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Well Jesus made us FISHERS OF MEN {Luke 5:10} but that doesn't mean we're catching just every Dick and Harry, we have specific kind of people we were sent out to search for {Matthew 10:6} so don't feel special Sir.

Regarding the highlighted we try to search for the sheep of our God by gaining common grounds while reasoning from the scriptures. So i wasn't agreeing with your point Sir i only noticed we have a common ground, but if you're not interested in becoming a member of our spiritual family there's no reason to quarrel with you.
One thing i'll like you to know is that the true God is using his holy spirit to gather his worshipers from all the four corners of the earth into one Organization before he commence with his judgment {Matthew 13:30} that's why you're seeing thousands of people trying to pitch their tent in one place or another. I'm not saying you should join any religion now but there is no way anyone can find PEACE spiritually speaking if he's not connected to Jesus' real followers! Luke 11:23

May you find PEACE! smiley

Jman24:

The other time I was discussing with Max about Jesus not the almighty, he still tried to technically lure me to their beliefs while agreeing with my point. Very funny people
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
Jman24:

The other time I was discussing with Max about Jesus not the almighty, he still tried to technically lure me to their beliefs while agreeing with my point.
Very funny people

It's sad indeed

And generally they are not happy people

2 Likes

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by Jman24(m): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well Jesus made us FISHERS OF MEN {Luke 5:10} but that doesn't mean we're catching just every Dick and Harry, we have specific kind of people we were sent out to search for {Matthew 10:6} so don't feel special Sir.

Regarding the highlighted we try to search for the sheep of our God by gaining common grounds while reasoning from the scriptures. So i wasn't agreeing with your point Sir i only noticed we have a common ground, but if you're not interested in becoming a member of our spiritual family there's no reason to quarrel with you.
One thing i'll like you to know is that the true God is using his holy spirit to gather his worshipers from all the four corners of the earth into one Organization before he commence with his judgment {Matthew 13:30} that's why you're seeing thousands of people trying to pitch their tent in one place or another. I'm not saying you should join any religion now but there is no way anyone can find PEACE spiritually speaking if he's not connected to Jesus' real followers! Luke 11:23

May you find PEACE! smiley

You always confirm my assertions.
Hahahaha.
May peace remain with you.

1 Like

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by Jman24(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:

It's sad indeed

And generally they are not happy people

You are not far from the truth.
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
AMEN in Jesus name!
Thanks! smiley
Jman24:

You always confirm my assertions.
Hahahaha.
May peace remain with you.
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by dinodesmond(m): 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:

I am open to where ever you say I lie grin

I am always simple and straight in my explanation the way jesus wanted us to be

It is the church and religious folk like the man above who are always ranting and angry and bitter for they spend more time doing rituals to keep members than serving God

They are so angry at me grin

You couldn't counter what jesusjnr2020 said, rather you called him 'possessed' and 'the church'.

Your tactic of misleading has been exposed already; mixing truth and lies to mislead people are willing to be misled.

How dare u boldly contradict Isaiah 53? Jesus read out Isaiah 61 before the congregation.

2 Likes

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
dinodesmond:

You couldn't counter what jesusjnr2020 said, rather you called him 'possessed' and 'the church'.

Your tactic of misleading has been exposed already; mixing truth and lies to mislead people are willing to be misled.

How dare u boldly contradict Isaiah 53? Jesus read out Isaiah 61 before the congregation.

Why are you all so desperate

Like I said I am not here to convince you
Wait till your death and see if all I say is nonsense

Why is that so hard to grasp?

1 Like

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by olujosh301(m): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Okay bro
I hear you grin
Cheers

Do you believe in the holy spirit/holy ghost
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
olujosh301:

Do you believe in the holy spirit/holy ghost
Off course
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by dinodesmond(m): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Why are you all so desperate

Like I said I am not here to convince you
Wait till your death and see if all I say is nonsense

Why is that so hard to grasp?

People should adhere to your knowledge because they don't want to miss heaven? People should forget/suspend what the bible says and follow u cos u are jesus2? You talk like you have been to hell and heaven and know the dos and don'ts?

You are just seeking attention. I pray for those that seek for enlightenment from u.

2 Likes

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by dinodesmond(m): 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:
Off course

Your misleading tactic is imported. Off course is different from 'of course' which ordinarily doesn't mean yes or no.

Your response should be 'of course yes' in the affirmative.
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by olujosh301(m): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:
Off course
*Of

But why do you generalize speaking in tongues as demonic

Acts 2:4: And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by dinodesmond(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
olujosh301:

*Of

Acts 2:4: And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

He can say that verse was said by the devil to deceive the church.
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
olujosh301:

*Of

They began preaching in other languages like Roman and such not demon tongue

If demon tongue was necessary Lord Jesus would have said the lords prayer in It, Or do you know more than the son of God?

1 Like

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
dinodesmond:

Your misleading tactic is imported. Off course is different from 'of course' which ordinarily doesn't mean yes or no.

Your response should be 'of course yes' in the affirmative.

Brother you are not sounding okay, maybe you are tired and need some rest. Please get some sleep sir

Bye

1 Like

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
dinodesmond:

People should adhere to your knowledge because they don't want to miss heaven? People should forget/suspend what the bible says and follow u cos u are jesus2? You talk like you have been to hell and heaven and know the dos and don'ts?

You are just seeking attention. I pray for those that seek for enlightenment from u.

Again you are just jumping from one conjecture to another not making any point just ranting .My brother sometimes calm down sit quietly and just pause.. dont just type in a haste to make a response.. sometimes calm down please. You are on a public forum okay?

1 Like

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by olujosh301(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:
They began preaching in other languages like Roman and such not demon tongue

If demon tongue was necessary Lord Jesus would have said the lords prayer in It, Or do you know more than the son of God?

Everyone with their own interpretations
Just do what works for you, we would all know what is what one day
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
olujosh301:

Everyone with their own interpretations
Just do what works for you, we would all know what is what one day

grin

Very well

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traditional Religions Are Superior To Christianity / Nigeria’s Arinze Favoured As Pope Benedict XVI Resigns / God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.