Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

I Broke Her Heart Now I Want Her To Forgive Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Her Heart Now I Want Her To Forgive Me (6366 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Her Heart Now I Want Her To Forgive Me by iniestar: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2011
Hi Fellow Nairalanders,
There is something on my mind i need to share with you guys.
I am a Very succesful Nigerisn guy based in Miami Florida.I met a young woman during my NYSC days over 10years ago in the Eastern part of Nigeria,she was blessed in every way beauty,brains and everything a man could ask for and there were alot of men in better positon who wanted her but she only had eyes for me.Her family accepted me and treated me like their own during my stay in their town.Even after my NYSC when I struggled to find a job she supported me and was there for me in every way.My mother later found out about her when she opened up a letter my girlfriend sent to me when I was in Abuja in which my girlfriend admitted she was carrying my baby but had to terminate it because she was in her final year in university.
My mother went mental and kicked against the relationship and had a bitter war of words with the girls mother,saying I couldn't marry her.I should have stood by my girl and call my mothers bluff but I didn't .I broke her heart and left her to deal with my unborn baby all by herself,she said I would never find happiness with another woman and ten years on am still baffled.if I could turn back the hands of clock I would have handled things differently.
I am now in a better place in life and very successful.I have been with countless women since then but I still feel empty and unhappy it doesn't matter how beautiful the women are.I am not looking to get back with my ex cos she is now married and we live in different continents.But a part of me still feels bad and I want to ask for her forgiveness.I have tried contacting her on facebook to apologise,but she did not reply.Marigold,if you are reading this I want you to know am really sorry for breaking your heart and I'll trade all my riches for your forgiveness.Cos you were there when I was nothing.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Now I Want Her To Forgive Me by 25omega(m): 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2011
aww how sweet.

sometimes all you can do is apologise. She may or may not be ready to deal with something that was so painful for her so just apologise and keep it moving.
By the way you do know she didn't put a curse on you right? you simply have to learn from your failed relationships to do better on the next one.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Now I Want Her To Forgive Me by Sub5(m): 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2011
Just keep asking her for forgiveness, i believe on day she will and this should be a lesson to you and those that will come after you.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Now I Want Her To Forgive Me by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2011
apologize and tell her what u are telling us.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Now I Want Her To Forgive Me by Babypinkyz(f): 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2011
2 long cnt go tru it xori.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Now I Want Her To Forgive Me by Arosa(m): 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2011
It's too late to apologize, it's too late. I said it's too late to apologize, it's too laaate . . . angry
Re: I Broke Her Heart Now I Want Her To Forgive Me by bikokwe(m): 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2011
Like u said u are not plannin of comin back so do ur apologies den move on wit ur life.Very importantly learn to forgive ursrlf n get serious wit the next babe
Re: I Broke Her Heart Now I Want Her To Forgive Me by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 31, 2011
@poster
Her new husband "may not" know about her abortion history or even that she had sex before knowing him (some women can be quite creative with chicken blood) so I suggest you keep her in your prayer and ACCEPT, that right now, she wants to have nothing to do with you.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Now I Want Her To Forgive Me by isalegan2: 1:58am On Mar 31, 2011
Dude, sounds like it's your own guilt that's holding you back. 

Go with your conscience.  Acknowledge wrongdoing or atone however you can, and then, stop blocking your own happiness.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Now I Want Her To Forgive Me by Thirst4Lif: 4:46am On Mar 31, 2011
Marigold?
Re: I Broke Her Heart Now I Want Her To Forgive Me by SALady(f): 6:40am On Mar 31, 2011
iniestar:

Hi Fellow Nairalanders,
There is something on my mind i need to share with you guys.
I am a Very succesful Nigerisn guy based in Miami Florida.I met a young woman during my NYSC days over 10years ago in the Eastern part of Nigeria,she was blessed in every way beauty,brains and everything a man could ask for and there were alot of men in better positon who wanted her but she only had eyes for me.Her family accepted me and treated me like their own during my stay in their town.Even after my NYSC when I struggled to find a job she supported me and was there for me in every way.My mother later found out about her when she opened up a letter my girlfriend sent to me when I was in Abuja in which my girlfriend admitted she was carrying my baby but had to terminate it because she was in her final year in university.
My mother went mental and kicked against the relationship and had a bitter war of words with the girls mother,saying I couldn't marry her.I should have stood by my girl and call my mothers bluff but I didn't .I broke her heart and left her to deal with my unborn baby all by herself,she said I would never find happiness with another woman and ten years on am still baffled.if I could turn back the hands of clock I would have handled things differently.
I am now in a better place in life and very successful.I have been with countless women since then but I still feel empty and unhappy it doesn't matter how beautiful the women are.I am not looking to get back with my ex cos she is now married and we live in different continents.But a part of me still feels bad and I want to ask for her forgiveness.I have tried contacting her on facebook to apologise,but she did not reply.Marigold,if you are reading this I want you to know am really sorry for breaking your heart and I'll trade all my riches for your forgiveness.Cos you were there when I was nothing.

Guy you've said your apology and its written on the wall, so now forgive yourself and move on. You dont have to see her to say it.

Stop using issues of yesterday as an excuse for failure in your current relationships. You just need to accept those relationships for what they were/are and soldier on until you find the right one.

If you ask me I'd say you are standing in your own way and you want to blame it on her inability to forgive you.

She's moved on, and her not wanting to talk to you is just a message to say you are a thing of the past that she'd rather forget.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Now I Want Her To Forgive Me by SexyDuby(f): 11:00am On Mar 31, 2011
Its a good thing uve realised ur mistakes & ure sorry 4 wat uve done to her.

She'll forgive u if u can get intouch wit her but i cant assure she'll be willing 2 return 2 u as she must have found a man who knows her worth much more dan u did( u dint aprreciate her wen u had her 2 urself n now uve lost her, u shedding crocodile tears angry angry angry MEN &THIER WAYS)
Re: I Broke Her Heart Now I Want Her To Forgive Me by chelseabmw(m): 12:00am On Apr 01, 2011
U have been forgiven poster

(1) (Reply)

Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... / Her Sick Fantacy. 18+. / My Report! To This Moniker!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.