Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. (6389 Views)

Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki / Photos: Buhari With His Daughter Zahra & Son As He Arrived Nigeria / Obj, Ibb, Gej All In London At The Same Time...is This Coincidental? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by appletango: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2011
HAHAHAH

I just love it how all these Pro GEJ threads fail so miserably. It must be the hardest job in the world supporting that guy.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by 1025: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2011
Please dont mind all the Buhari Bakare frigid kleptomanic gagantuans. All over the streets in Nigeria, its GEJ all over the place. BB people, give it up.

@O.Poster,
nigerians have been in bondage for 12 yrs of pdp rulership. nigerians are slaves to countries that are not anywhere near our aboundant resources. nigerians are loosing their lives to kidnapping, bombings, robberies, road accidents as a result of bad roads. poverty has become the second name for an average nigerian. no quality education, no good health, no security, no benefits as a ppl of rich country.
if this is what u are wishing innocent citizens of Nigeria, my prayer to u this day is that ur sufferings shall be multiplied in 100 folds by that of nigerians in the mighty name of Jesus.
how on earth is an normal nigerian wishing us this wicked occultic ppl(pdp) that will never have anything to do with light?
nigeria as a country lost lives more than 4 countries in war just because the pdp as a cult needs blood always.
God has come to liberate nigerians and whosoever will stand on the way of God including this brainless poster will face the wrath of God.
change is the only constant thing in life and as such nigerians want a change from these cult men and women, change from these men and women that celebrate criminals. we need roads, light security and quality life as it is our right.
God has given this to us and we must enjoy it. whatsoever it will cause us to get this will surely happen come april.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Pataki: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2011
Beaf is back with his numerous IDs on the forum.

That boy needs a real life inside Kirikiri prisons. undecided
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by dominique(f): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2011
10cirenoh:

^^^^

Which Maiduguri are you talking about?
the one in Nigeria or the one on your atlas map?

if GEJ gets 20%, he should go and give testimony to God in any Bayelsa church.

i suppose its the one where majority of the population understands English (or was it translated to kanuri). the one where the populace cares about a silly debate.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by boycottam: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2011

Shey na failure full ground with poverty development party. we dey laugh o
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by IykeD(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2011
BB all the way, nothing, nobody, no place, no evil can stop BB! "Ghana Must Go" politics must be stopped in Naija-PDP must go!!!!!!!!!
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by bhookie08: 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2011
Do all the shouting, brainwashed the crowds, infiltrate internet with yahoo yahoo boys, GEJ will still win. If it is another candidate, PDP will be jittery, but BUHARI? he cant win an election against PDP, he can never rule Nigeria again. Dont waste your vote in vain, Let your vote count, vote GEJ
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Donmeca(m): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2011
10cirenoh:

^^^^

Which Maiduguri are you talking about? the one in Nigeria or the one on your atlas map?

if GEJ gets 20%, he should go and give testimony to God in any Bayelsa church.

U know nothing of Borno politics. SAS/GAS might install whoever but GEJ will win Borno. . .mark it down
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by bdidi: 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2011
I beg make una let the voting do the talking. A credible person is what i need.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by TopAnalyst(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2011
bhookie08:

Do all the shouting, brainwashed the crowds, infiltrate internet with yahoo yahoo boys, GEJ will still win. If it is another candidate, PDP will be jittery, but BUHARI? he cant win an election against PDP, he can never rule Nigeria again. Dont waste your vote in vain, Let your vote count, vote GEJ

You are On-Your-Own (O.Y.O). See the online poll on the link below that has been running since February 2011. Buhari is leading with 63% followed by your outgoing President, GEJ with 22% of the votes cast so far. Click here http://www.nigeriansdecide.110mb.com/ and see for yourself.

Join the winning team, Vote Buhari-Bakare!!! grin grin grin
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Donmeca(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^
online polls u said? and who is online? what % of Nigerian voters are online? What % of online Nigerian voters live in Nigeria? and finally what % of locally-resident online Nigerian voters will actually leave their houses/estates to queue up and vote? Solve d above puzzle and get back to bed. . .DREAM IS SOOO SWEET!
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by eros(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2011
. . . . . . . .
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by yinka85: 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2011
Beaffy.
Long time.
I don´t kind of like your new user id,so I will stick with Beaffy.
Until probably after the election will I recognise you with any other name.(That is if you and your fellows will still have the courage to wallow around cyberspace).Lol
By the way I am interested to know where you travelled to.Did GEJ send you to monitor situation on ground in       Libya as part of the foreign policy section of his last night´s ¨ Face the Nation¨ political stunt?
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by enyojo(f): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2011
boycottam:

Shey na failure full ground with poverty development party. we dey laugh o

WHY DID U DO THIS?

EVEN IF HE WILL LOOSE!

U DON'T RESPECT your PRESIDENT?
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by oweniwe(m): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2011
I still don't think Buhari can beat jonathan. Its just like ogboru and uduagan delta state rerun. It is the party that has grassroot structures that'll usually win, not the "city parties". CPC doesn't have grassroot base in most states in the country so how will they win the presidential election?

Make una read this carefully, the opposition parties are campaiging won't get then anywhere. In my ward, the opposition parties would just paste posters, call meetings at d town hall and then vamoose. But with the PDP, its not like that. They hold party meetings every week in my dad's house to strategise wit drinks, traditional prayers, etc. Everybody in the ward is invited- market women, farmers, petty traders, students. PDP has roots you can't just defeat wit city campaigns.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by OWOLAYEMO: 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2011
All na politics! Welcome home.Any Obodo kulikuli?
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by seanet02: 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2011
If this is all the impression you got in your village, then am sorry your people over there are bloody mofos
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by reindeer: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2011
grin grin grin

Poster.Can you please stop smoking whatever it is you are high on?
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by oweniwe(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2011
seanet02:

If this is all the impression you got in your village, then am sorry your people over there are bloody mofos

You undermine the grassroot/village votes? I'm sorry for you. Na ur types de turn to soludo, ogboru, ibikunle amosu, atiku- popular in the cities, but lose the elections anyway.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by jamest3(m): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2011
I don't see any reason for spit throwing. As much as I have the interest of my dear nation Nigeria, none of this so called politicians have demonstrated any effort in the past to make me believe they'll turn around the woes of Nigeria. My advice is we sit down, wait for the election day and force whoever wins to bring all our wishes and aspirations to pass. Until we can stand our ground like the Egyptians our leaders will just be the case of "Soldier come Soldier go, Barracks Nigeria remains the same.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by rasputinn(m): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2011
@ OP

I just love your siggy,it's very appropriate
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by dayokanu(m): 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2011
Odunnu:

I'm ryt now in Maiduguri and honestly proGEJ is making waves.
I was scared last nite before the debate,thought a 'war' could start so I locked myself up in my room. The ovation and happy chatter at the bar/restaurant downstairs made me come down and watch with random people.
Boy! Was I excited.
We are winning. Forget pictures and lets face the reality.

Stop lying. You that was in my bedroom throughout last night
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Odunnu: 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2011
Lol.
Oh well,remember this post when I tell you I cant find my period.
Hws ur day been?
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Orikinla(m): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2011
Of course, the poster is an agent of the Father of falsehold. The evil one. Anyone supporting the PDP is an enemy of Truth and Justice.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by dayokanu(m): 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2011
Odunnu:

Lol.
Oh well,remember this post when I tell you I cant find my period.
Hws your day been?

Your period? Did you lose it? Check under the bed or in your purse. Maybe the cleaners mistakenly took it away

Report to the hotel management or better still to Police.

Call 9-1-1
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by onyeokwu: 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2011
why sudden support to buhari because of hypocrisy bakare
i rather bunr my voters card than to vote to these fundamentalists mcheww cool
Gej all the way
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by bestman09(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2011
It is real, but some people continue to deceive themselves about nothing. ATIKU is a living testimony of what will happen to anyone who tries to challenge GEJ.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by onyeokwu: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2011
i think yorubas are the problem we have in Nigeria always tribal in everything thats why awusa use to calll them beri beri == bat
usu because buhari picked bakare if it happened he picked okongi the blame will be why did okonji  accepted a dictator  a fundamentalist,
a terrourist  a waste product bla bla bla
yoruba re deeply rooted in tribalism  well i cant blame them that is the only legacy the murderer who committed suicide awolowo left for them
stupid people
they and awusa have ruled this county for past 45yrs  just a yr Gej in office they have hiped all their misrule for past 45yrs on him
crying like a bitch useless and backward buffoons
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by TNUBU4LIFE: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2011
DREAM ON,DREAM ON grin grin grin grin

Continue to brandish picture of buhari's rally in the north to conceal the man's poor acceptance in the south!

Ribadu is accepted in the north and south,he is more likely to win.
Remember a man who hopes to win with only northern votes has already lost!!

vote ribadu 2011
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Digriz(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2011
TopAnalyst:

You are On-Your-Own (O.Y.O). See the online poll on the link below that has been running since February 2011. Buhari is leading with 63% followed by your outgoing President, GEJ with 22% of the votes cast so far. Click here http://www.nigeriansdecide.110mb.com/ and see for yourself.

Join the winning team, Vote Buhari-Bakare!!!  grin grin grin
Wake up man and stop thinking like a kid, I myself wld have prefer Buhari to win but its nt gonna happen even on free and fair election, GEJ wl still beat him hands down.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by appletango: 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^

Why is he going to win? Who's voting for him?
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by bkbabe97y(m): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2011
Digriz:

Wake up man and stop thinking like a kid, I myself wld have prefer Buhari to win but its nt gonna happen even on free and fair election, GEJ wl still beat him hands down.

You know u lied at the bolded, right?

Gawd, yall hyprocritical GEJ supporters are annoying as hell. The lies u tell. . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Mind-blowing Facts About Adolf Hitler / Checkout Zahra Buhari's Birthday Cake Who Is A Year Older Today(photo) / Is Olusola Saraki Curse Responsible For His Son's Trial.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.