Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. (6387 Views)

Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki / Photos: Buhari With His Daughter Zahra & Son As He Arrived Nigeria / Obj, Ibb, Gej All In London At The Same Time...is This Coincidental? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Validated: 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^ Onye-okwu:  You are very correct.  Tribal sentiments have beclouded most of our brothers/sisters from the SW.  I challenge any of them to show a thread where they supported Buhari before he picked Bakare!

What does Buhari represents?  See 10 reasons why this man cannot be trusted with the future of Nigeria.

i.    Islamisation of Nigeria.  This the No. 1 agenda for Bhari in the presidency. Bakare as VP will just be a puppet.  Highest role for him in Buhari cabinet would be to chair inter-religious committee.  He vowed to deep his Koran in the Atlantic.  He forgot the fate of those who preached this sermon in the past

ii.   Buhari hob-nobbing with the Abachas.  Birds of same feather flucks togeflocks He was quoted as saying that Abacha never stole

iii.  Buhari is being sponsored by Turai and the disgruntled cabal that almost riuned Nigeria.  Buhari is a coup plotter who trucated the second republic and did nothing to return power to civilians before his colleagues booted him out

v.   Buhari jail Nduka Irabor, Tunde Thompson, Tai Solarin, Fela, etc for offences that his kinsmen were free to commit. If he wins, FORGET FOI Bill!!! He will re-enact the Obnoxious Decree 20 of 1984

vi.  Buhari allowed 52 suit cases into the country while Fela was jailed for a few foreign currencies

vii. Buhari jailed politicians 182years and above for doing good.  Prof. Ambrose Alli of Bendel State then died as a result of this man's obnoxious act.

viii. Buhari is so self-centred that he could not build consensus with ACN to wrest power from PDP.  Instead, he chose Bakare to share the votes of the opposition in the South West

ix. General Buhari executed persons alleged to be drug pushers while members of his SMC were the drug barons.  He armtwisted the few people who asked questions and crated those he termed enemy of state

x. Instead of seeking solution to the failing economy under his regime in 1984, BUHARI embarked on TRADE BY BARTER.  He was giving out our oil for food importation.  This compounded our economic woes and the implication was the IMF conditionalities, food scarcity, hunger and destitution, military brutality, forceful autioning of goods due to hoarding, etc.

In eight (cool months, GOODLUCK has better news to tell Nigerians than the 20 months of BUHARI'S authoritarian rule characterised by brutality and inhumane treatment.

The list goes on and on!  CAN WE TRUST THIS SAME MAN IN 2011  NO WAY!!!
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by mrofficial(m): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2011
So it's still by posters people vote at this age in Nigeria? Na wa ooo. Abi is it the poster of this thread that believes it's by bunch of posters on every wall?
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by usbcable(m): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2011
Buhari contested against OBJ in 2003 and against yar'adua in 2007.

all of una no shout then that he was the man we need to turn things around.

no one saw his military regime as being better than that of abacha/babangida

but just because he choose pastor bakare the biggest problem we have in Nigeria has beclouded most of his supporters reasoning.

Our greatest problem in Nigeria is RELIGION followed by TRIBALISM

the Northerners are supporting buhari because of sharia
the southerners are supporing bakare because of his clergy status.

Growing up, the only military regime that was usually praised was that of Muritala Muhammed
the only thing people talkin Buhari(some even call it Idiagbon regime) regime was the coersive nature of flogging and jailing of the masses becaus he was wiser.

He belongs to the old wagon of recycle bins and I shudder that people are not seeing it that way any longer.

two religious zealots is not what we need right now, much less a former military dictator.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by debosky(m): 12:08am On Apr 01, 2011
how did a thread like this get on the home page?

If 'dontbanme' just arrived in Nigeria then I am the Pope's first born. . . .this is appalling.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by 10cirenoh: 12:11am On Apr 01, 2011
^^^^^

I guess Seun is tired of being seen as a pro-buhari so he decided to dance to the gallary hence the reason you find this on the homepage.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Asobank: 12:24am On Apr 01, 2011
Who says Goodluck is not capable should better do a rethink. In less than 1 year He has produced great results. In this same office stil,after winning, He will do even more. Vote GEJ all d way to VICTORY. !!! !!!
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Kristaz(m): 12:41am On Apr 01, 2011
GEJ is a giant killer politically and Buhari is the next victim though dictator Buhari is indeed,not a giant,BB train has derailed and I pity all his blind supporters who are deceived by fake crowds and fake ideology.BB has nothing to offer,Buhari has lost the election because, you cant build something on nothing,His structure is zero in the SS and SE and CPC is not known outside the north.Buhari cannot reap where he did not sow.We need a fresh air.GEJ is the A N S W E R!
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by vicenzo(m): 1:46am On Apr 01, 2011
@Onye okwu

Dont mind them,buhari picks one of them as vp and buhari becomes a messiah,can you beat that?
Not long ago ribadu was a messiah because ACN picked him.
Validated:

^^ Onye-okwu:  You are very correct.  Tribal sentiments have beclouded most of our brothers/sisters from the SW.  I challenge any of them to show a thread where they supported Buhari before he picked Bakare!

What does Buhari represents?  See 10 reasons why this man cannot be trusted with the future of Nigeria.

i.    Islamisation of Nigeria.  This the No. 1 agenda for Bhari in the presidency. Bakare as VP will just be a puppet.  Highest role for him in Buhari cabinet would be to chair inter-religious committee.  He vowed to deep his Koran in the Atlantic.  He forgot the fate of those who preached this sermon in the past

ii.   Buhari hob-nobbing with the Abachas.  Birds of same feather flucks togeflocks He was quoted as saying that Abacha never stole

iii.  Buhari is being sponsored by Turai and the disgruntled cabal that almost riuned Nigeria.  Buhari is a coup plotter who trucated the second republic and did nothing to return power to civilians before his colleagues booted him out

v.   Buhari jail Nduka Irabor, Tunde Thompson, Tai Solarin, Fela, etc for offences that his kinsmen were free to commit. If he wins, FORGET FOI Bill!!! He will re-enact the Obnoxious Decree 20 of 1984

vi.  Buhari allowed 52 suit cases into the country while Fela was jailed for a few foreign currencies

vii. Buhari jailed politicians 182years and above for doing good.  Prof. Ambrose Alli of Bendel State then died as a result of this man's obnoxious act.

viii. Buhari is so self-centred that he could not build consensus with ACN to wrest power from PDP.  Instead, he chose Bakare to share the votes of the opposition in the South West

ix. General Buhari executed persons alleged to be drug pushers while members of his SMC were the drug barons.  He armtwisted the few people who asked questions and crated those he termed enemy of state

x. Instead of seeking solution to the failing economy under his regime in 1984, BUHARI embarked on TRADE BY BARTER.  He was giving out our oil for food importation.  This compounded our economic woes and the implication was the IMF conditionalities, food scarcity, hunger and destitution, military brutality, forceful autioning of goods due to hoarding, etc.

In eight (cool months, GOODLUCK has better news to tell Nigerians than the 20 months of BUHARI'S authoritarian rule characterised by brutality and inhumane treatment.

The list goes on and on!  CAN WE TRUST THIS SAME MAN IN 2011  NO WAY!!!

Gosh!! The stench is too much *gasping* lawd i need A FRESH AIR.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by uyakachi(m): 3:24am On Apr 01, 2011
if you people really want peace to reigh vote gej or else
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by fxtopedia(m): 3:31am On Apr 01, 2011
May be this dude was in Togo and came via one yeye car like that,
''Just arrived Nigeria'' and so what? Who cares about where you've been.

Common go and sit down, CORRUPTION is all I see in GEJ. A man that does
not understand the meaning of '' JOB SECURITY'' LEL.
Spare us, jo,

BUHARI-BAKARE ALL THE WAY!
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by fxtopedia(m): 3:37am On Apr 01, 2011
Kristaz:

GEJ is a giant killer politically and Buhari is the next victim though dictator Buhari is indeed,not a giant,BB train has derailed and I pity all his blind supporters who are deceived by fake crowds and fake ideology.BB has nothing to offer,Buhari has lost the election because, you cant build something on nothing,His structure is zero in the SS and SE and CPC is not known outside the north.Buhari cannot reap where he did not sow.We need a fresh air.GEJ is the A N S W E R!

GIANT killer or destiny killer? LET US WAIT N SEE. BUHARI-BAKARE all the way! NO ROOM FOR RIGGING WHICH GEJ AND HIS PARTY ARE KNOWN FOR. tongue
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by recoome(m): 4:20am On Apr 01, 2011
Buhari is a disgruntled old fool who is yet 2 realize that we are in a democratic dispensation, we need young men like GEJ and not old men like buhari or babies like ribadu and his puppet masters, Buhari will not get 25% in the SW, the SW is 4 GEJ & riBADu, GEJ holds the SE/SS deep in his pocket and also has at least 80% of the NC. So y'all think again, do u think the PDP will rest on its oars? Do u think the PDP is not aware of buhari's popularity in the core north? We definetely have a plan 2 checkmate all that so as 2 give nigerians & nigeria FRESH AIR! Those waitin 4 a run-off will only get that in their mothers pot of soup, GEJ is winning a first ballot, if u're not happy, pack out of Nigeria coz we're taking over.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by appletango: 4:25am On Apr 01, 2011
LOL!!

Who exactly do you think the "PDP" is? Dude, the PDP died a few months ago. Most people know that already. Hahahahaha!!Joker!!
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by efisher(m): 4:50am On Apr 01, 2011
Buhari needs to sit down and think about how he will come third in this polls. ACN will go neck to neck with CPC and will even have a better spread. BB should not be worried about GEJ at this time. Una no know una mate?
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by kennykane1(m): 5:55am On Apr 01, 2011
@1025 I say a BIG AMEN to your post my brother. Majority of our youths are blind and wallowing in poverty that they can't see the trouble ahead of them with pdp in power. I find it hard to believe anybody in his or her right mind will promote Jeg's moronic presidency. PDP & Co. is at the moment a domino waiting for BB's knocle for final collapse!!
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by maxproxl: 7:49am On Apr 01, 2011
@donotbanme. I stand by you my friend, buhari is a big joker, within last week, work took me to benin, akure, ekiti & ilorin, and all I see is the breath of FRESH AIR, its goodluck all the way. the other one is RIBADU, buhari is a dullard. he only became popular the moment he chose bakare(an intellectual) as his running mate.
TO ALL YOU BUHARI SUPPORTERS, listen and listen good. BUHARI CAN NEVER WIN MORE THAN 7-STATES (BORNO, KEBBI, KATSINA, TARABA, NASARAWA, JIGAWA & YOBE) and probably ZAMFARA

REMEMBER WE HAVE 36 STATES AND 774 LOCAL GOVT AREAS, buharu is too dull to rule this country. he's a weakling, old and lacks vision.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by hapi(m): 9:24am On Apr 01, 2011
i really don't understand nigerians, we've spent 12 of pdp rule in nigerian and what do we have to show for it, 4000mw of electricity @ $15bn. i cry when i see nigerians still using religion sentiments in politics. do we want to destroy the future of our children, are we not tired of poverty in nigerian. this is a country where a chemical eng'ring graduate cannot produce common soap, where a civil eng'ring graduate cannot construct a bridge, where our eng'rs cannot find a solution to ajaukuta steel mill and do our president do: build more universities when the ones on ground cannot be standardized. nigerians pls lets give buhari/bakare a chance to cleanse us of these corruption and after their tenure we vote fashola in.

thank you.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by reindeer: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2011
We love Buhari. . . . BB all the way.

RIP PDP, BB is the final nail in the PDP coffin. Someone remarked that those who love pDP should say amen to this prayer: ''May your life function the way PDP ran Nigeria in the last 12 years''  . . .if you can't shout amen to that, have a re-think, vote BB

BB 2011 . . .Original fresh air, no be that H2S inside new cylinder grin
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Mallam20: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2011
PIX are showing BB in virtually all the zone except South East. Does it mean BB has no plans for the Igbo?
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by wikitruth: 10:59am On Apr 01, 2011
I suspect (I may be wrong) the reason why you came back to 9ja is to have your own shares of campaign largess and that is why it was only GEJ you can see. If you have met with guys who want true change in Nigeria. You would have seen BB2011.
PDP have spent billions of Naira in the last 2 months on jamboree, campaign, mobilisation etc. The foreign reserve was depleted for that purpose and that is why you think you see PDP. I don't know where you come from (US, UK, Asia) but you need to ask yourself this pertinent question and answer without sentiment what ur GEJ stands for and whether Nigerians don't deesrve good things like other good nations.
We all agree that our major problem is corruption and indiscipline and there is no way we can move forward as long as these are not taking out of our way.
BB is the only brand we can trust with that.
Please know that corruption does not know tribalism or religion, from government to organisations, banks to parastatal corruption is endenmic in our system.
I suspect strongly that most youth supporting GEJ d not just want this corrupt system to be cleanse b4 it is their time to benefit from the corruption or simply our of ignorance on what Nigeria can be without corruption or just out of pure sentiment.
Before you cast your vote, please note that you reap what you sow. If you sow your vote into corruption, you'll reap the same and if you sow in change, you Will reap the same also.
GOD SAVE Nigeria.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 01, 2011
Sai GEJ!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Pataki: 11:07am On Apr 01, 2011
debosky:

how did a thread like this get on the home page?

If 'dontbanme' just arrived in Nigeria then I am the Pope's first born. . . .this is appalling.
Exactly my thoughts.

And more appalling is the point that this thread originated from a certain member of this forum who is well consistent with multiple IDs.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by ahmedoo(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2011
I am glad 9jerians nw knw wat dey want, i am positive 2wards d forthcoming elections.however i personaly as a 9jerian entitled to my own opinion will lyk to c a change, kind of tired of p.d.p gudluck wuld hav made sense if nt 4 p.d.p, tank God its bb hia in niger state, buh wat eva d result is 9jeria has 2 muv 4ward, VOTE WISELY
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Odunnu: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2011
For the proBB guys, please check ths thread and drop your comments. Remember,dont get violent with your words. The thread has been clean until this invite. Thank you.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-635376.msg8030275;topicseen#
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2011
Up Buhari
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Michjoe: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2011
I think they are just mocking BB cos he's time of power is over
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by collinsJn(m): 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2011
if this is what u are wishing
innocent citizens of Nigeria, my
prayer to u this day is that your
sufferings shall be multiplied in
100 folds by that of nigerians in
the mighty name of Jesus.
how on earth is an normal
nigerian wishing us this wicked
occultic ppl(pdp) that will never
have anything to do with light?
nigeria as a country lost lives
more than 4 countries in war
just because the pdp as a cult
needs blood always.
@ Poster.And U Tink God Will Answer Diz STUPID Prayer Of Urs.Wat Do U Take God As ? Chei If Men Where God.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by HOLU77: 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2011
Let's put sentiment apart vote Ribadu/Adeola for president/vice president
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by lekyar(m): 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2011
For me I will vote GEJ and then Fashola. To hell with the rest.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by lekyar(m): 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2011
And unlike most peeps on this board I will come out to vote, threat of thugs or not. BTW no sign of Buhari or Ribadu in my zone and posters and adverts do help to spread your popularity like the indoctrination in religious bodies. So how do these two hope to win.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2011
@poster it is the same, where I live every where people are talking about GEJ nobody know the party that Buhari belong to let alone voting for him. GEJ is who they know and will vote for.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by oscartawn1: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2011
Ucheosefoh:

@poster it is the same, where I live every where people are talking about GEJ nobody know the party that Buhari belong  to let alone voting for him. GEJ is who they know and will vote for.

Don't mind all these Nlanders. Let dem sit on their laptops thinking the election will be won by speaking/writing planty grammer.

Go out on your street and take a poll for yourself.

[size=24pt]IT IS GEJ all the way.[/size]

A vote for GEJ is a vote for stability.
NIGER DELTA NEEDS PEACE, and a vote for GEJ is a VOTE for Peace.

Buhari does not have the moral justification to rule Nigeria as a Civilian after toppling a civilian regime. He's too old and should go and sleep in his home. We need articulate minds,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? / Opinion - Lawmaker's Constituency Allowance, Of What Benefit To The Masses? / Falana Faults PDP, APC Govts On INEC Autonomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.