Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise. (3442 Views)

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise. by PAWG(m): 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
U1:

How?

Lab tests
Re: My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
You have a loyal and morally upright woman in this millennium and you're here talking about mere 2years difference.

Leave her and go look for 18yr old slay queen with fake boobs, fake ass and heavily made up face mek we and God rest for you here biko. angry
Re: My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise. by oluwemimo35349: 6:39am On Jan 09, 2021
Once you start having any doubts it's best to just end the relationship and go your way...take it from me
Re: My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise. by debbydams(f): 8:00am On Jan 09, 2021
kiss
Hardtruth01:

Hmmm.... Thanks dear I appreciate your sincere response.
Re: My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise. by Olakunleyakub(m): 9:50am On Jan 09, 2021
You are overstretching the issue...it not that deep jawe..

2 years is not that much..ask yourself this questions and save yourself from wrong decisions
Is she submissive?
Is she neat?
Is she a trustworthy and faithful person?
Is she a real person or just pretending so that she can get marriage and start acting up cos it very common among ladies like that
Is she a accomodating person? Cos of ur relatives especially ur parents
Is she a person with kind and good heart?
See does not need to be perfect but does she has a good character ?
Does she dress very well? Speaking nko?
Are you both a religious person? The power of prayer can't be underestimated in everything we do.

Peace.
Re: My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise. by FalseProphet1(m): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2021
virginprincess:
cheesy
I can bet with everything I have that you will be very cute with this your smile.
Re: My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise. by virginprincess(f): 10:28am On Jan 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:

I can bet with everything I have that you will be very cute with this your smile.
Is like i now remember your former moniker, you again?
Re: My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise. by FalseProphet1(m): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2021
virginprincess:
Is like i now remember your former moniker, you again?
Can you guess it let me see it you will get it correctly? smiley
Re: My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise. by virginprincess(f): 10:40am On Jan 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Can you guess it let me see it you will get it correctly? smiley
Crazyclown.

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise. by FalseProphet1(m): 10:49am On Jan 09, 2021
virginprincess:
Crazyclown.
Lol you got it. wink

So why haven't you replied my messages. I would really love to know more about you.
Re: My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise. by adeadeyera(m): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2021
If you let her go, there's a high likelihood that you'd regret it, especially that no two women are the same.
If she possesses the right things you seek in a woman, shun the age difference and grow with her.

If you have any doubt, make a decision.

But age is not a problem if you don't make it one.

All the best.
Re: My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise. by U1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
PAWG:

Lab tests

Perhaps, you should mention some of these tests.

And how many men "dare" ask their partners for such, especially if the ladies didn't ask either?

If you asked, the lady also has a right to ask you to do tests. This is a concern for men that abstain from sex when confronted with such a request.

These tests aren't as simple as drawing blood, especially as far as men are concerned.
Re: My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise. by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hardtruth01:

Dear Nairalander not everyone is available for children rants.

Na small, foolish boy, leave am.

OP

This from my heart, my last relationship did not yield the result I wanted bkos the lady was younger than I was and could not take decisions for herself, her parents took critical decisions for her.

Now not all young ladies will be like that, most certainly. What am driving at is that you have someone who gives you peace of mind, loyal and submissive who just happen to be older, that should not be a challenge.

Don't allow your fears reign Supreme, one of my mentors wife is 11 years older than him, they have the best marriage on earth, trust me, a very stable home, well groomed children and she has never given him headache, in fact I learnt the art of love making from them, very deep people.

But more importantly let God lead you, but for me age is never a factor to consider as far as the fear of God comes first, love, Fidelity , submission and hospitality is there to HELL with whoever thinks otherwise.
Re: My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise. by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Lol you got it. wink

So why haven't you replied my messages. I would really love to know more about you.

How you want make she take reply false prophet?

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise. by Hardtruth01: 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Na small, foolish boy, leave am.

OP

This from my heart, my last relationship did not yield the result I wanted bkos the lady was younger than I was and could not take decisions for herself, her parents took critical decisions for her.

Now not all young ladies will be like that, most certainly. What am driving at is that you have someone who gives you peace of mind, loyal and submissive who just happen to be older, that should not be a challenge.

Don't allow your fears reign Supreme, one of my mentors wife is 11 years older than him, they have the best marriage on earth, trust me, a very stable home, well groomed children and she has never given him headache, in fact I learnt the art of love making from them, very deep people.

But more importantly let God lead you, but for me age is never a factor to consider as far as the fear of God comes first, love, Fidelity , submission and hospitality is there to HELL with whoever thinks otherwise.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate this. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise. by Hardtruth01: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
adeadeyera:
If you let her go, there's a high likelihood that you'd regret it, especially that no two women are the same.
If she possesses the right things you seek in a woman, shun the age difference and grow with her.

If you have any doubt, make a decision.

But age is not a problem if you don't make it one.

All the best.

Thank you sir. It's really good to pour out your heart sometimes to people and hear what they have to say. This forum has really helped calmed down my fears. Thanks once again.
Re: My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise. by hashtagged(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
virginprincess:
cheesy
Wicked girl grin
Re: My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise. by Hardtruth01: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
You are overstretching the issue...it not that deep jawe..

2 years is not that much..ask yourself this questions and save yourself from wrong decisions
Is she submissive?
Is she neat?
Is she a trustworthy and faithful person?
Is she a real person or just pretending so that she can get marriage and start acting up cos it very common among ladies like that
Is she a accomodating person? Cos of ur relatives especially ur parents
Is she a person with kind and good heart?
See does not need to be perfect but does she has a good character ?
Does she dress very well? Speaking nko?
Are you both a religious person? The power of prayer can't be underestimated in everything we do.

Peace.

To be honest she's got about 95% of what you listed above. This was really helpful. Thanks a lot
Re: My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise. by Hardtruth01: 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
J111333:
You have a loyal and morally upright woman in this millennium and you're here talking about mere 2years difference.

Leave her and go look for 18yr old slay queen with fake boobs, fake ass and heavily made up face mek we and God rest for you here biko. angry

Funny enough she has never given me issues. I've tested her on several occasions. She really has a matured mind. Thanks brother.
Re: My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise. by Agboki: 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
lilmax:
Remember when I was 24, I dated a woman of 30.....

Well she has respect and all, but I don't see my self marrying any woman older than I am

Didn't enjoy the sex though

Baba same tin do me abt same age bracket I dey 25 den she dey 31 if I remember her age my dick no dey gree stand, d 1 wey my family even want make I marry now self use a yr senior me.
Re: My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise. by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hardtruth01:

Thank you so much. I really appreciate this. God bless you.

Welcome Sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? / ddd / Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.