Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

The Fearful, slay mama's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fearful, slay mama's (481 Views)

Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fearful, slay mama's by Mercisharelove(f): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2021
There is nothing like freedom!!

SATAN isn't a side, it's fear, if you love fear you can get on with him.

As for my house and I, we will serve the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY IN CHRIST JESUS BY THE HOLY SPIRIT IN FREEDOM AND BOLDNESS

Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Isaiah 43:1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: The Fearful, slay mama's by Mide3367: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
K
Re: The Fearful, slay mama's by Mercisharelove(f): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
Read
Re: The Fearful, slay mama's by Mercisharelove(f): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2021
Read more
Re: The Fearful, slay mama's by SILENTandSMART2: 9:33am On Jan 10, 2021
smiley
Re: The Fearful, slay mama's by Mercisharelove(f): 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
Awesome

(1) (Reply)

Pics Of Bad Sperm / 50 Days Left To Live Free / INSIDE LIFE: Story Of 16-year-old Twins Impregnated By Boy Of Same Age Bracket (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.