Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

DNA Saga: Why I Do Not Support DNA Paternity Testing -pls Share - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DNA Saga: Why I Do Not Support DNA Paternity Testing -pls Share (248 Views)

My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DNA Saga: Why I Do Not Support DNA Paternity Testing -pls Share by Rabbi4real: 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hi,

I want to share my story, maybe this will help the poster from yesterday's post .(Click here to read reference post).I am very sure the reason the husband is refusing to go for a DNA is because he knows the child from the other woman is not his....I know because , the same thing happened to me...

Twelves years ago, I was a Driver earning about 20k per month. My wife....then ...a girlfriend got pregnant for me and because of her family, we got married. Things were tough cos she was a secondary school certificate holder...not much she could do but petty trade to support my salary as a personal Driver for a lady.
Along the line, things got so bad that  could not keep catering for my family...we now had two small children...I was still on the same salary...I was also doing part time degree course. I had no choice but to send my wife and kids to my family in the village.

Back here, to survive, I did all kinds of things to survive...one of such ...I am not proud of but ladies seem to flock around me then...so I got financial gain from these relationships to keep body and soul together.
I got involved with my boss...I was sleeping with her for years. She was married and had no children but not up to six month of affair with her...she got pregnant. She did not say anything to me but I knew the baby was mine. We kept going with our affair after she gave birth and under one year, she got pregnant again.

If you see those children...they are exact copy of me...she fired me....I threatened to tell her husband about us (I really did not mean to but I was left in the cold when she fired me)...so she compensated me....

https://livelystones.ng/2021/01/09/dna-saga-why-i-do-not-support-dna-paternity-testing-pls-share/

Re: DNA Saga: Why I Do Not Support DNA Paternity Testing -pls Share by Rabbi4real: 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
hmnnn

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Resident / The Three Fingers Squeezing To Stop Premature Ejaculation Naturally! / How To Keep Romance Flowing In Your Marriage To Avoid Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.