Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And (13565 Views)

The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty / 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. / Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by Rabbi4real: 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
What do you refer to as beautiful when you talk about beauty..? There are certain things we see in our day to day activities and these things or people who are amazing can be referred to as beautiful, especially great talents, body, skills etc.

The lady in the photo below is by the name Rolanda Rochelle and she is 52 years old, she is already seen as a grandma because of her age and especially her white hair. Upon being 52 she still looks stunning and too beautiful for a grandma, she is also an internet influencer with over 170 000 followers owning a real estate and a blog, she lives in the United States of America.

As you can see, being beautiful also requires money, money fix many issues even old age. She is a very active woman, she has is an actor also.

Here are few of her pictures,

see more below;

https://livelystones.ng/2021/01/09/meet-a-52-years-old-grandma-who-still-drive-young-men-crazy-with-her-beauty-and-curves/

4 Likes

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by Adejo1(m): 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
This one never old na

2 Likes

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by Yuceeluv(f): 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Daaaayyyyuuummmm!

I'll look fit and sexy too at 52 and beyond, amen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by Kingosytex(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
That is the power of maintenance.

A well maintained device will always look better and neater than the one not properly maintained.

I like slim people a lot, they are always ageless...I no mean to body shame the plump ones, far from it.

Just look at how a 50+ years old woman is looking like an a teenager, I can stop her on the road cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

If to say na fatty she be, she for don comot for grade tey tey. cheesy cheesy grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by Promotions: 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
The woman is beautiful..I admire her smiley

9 Likes

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by AfroKnight: 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nairaland babes won’t stop eating fufu 10pm before bed but they want this body at even 35. grin

This is a beautiful 52 year old young lady.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by SavageResponse(m): 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
cheesy
Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
This woman toto go still dey tight grin

6 Likes

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by Harrykn: 12:02am On Jan 10, 2021
is good
Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by Kobicove(m): 12:05am On Jan 10, 2021
I don't think this lady has ever given birth before
Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by doggedfighter(f): 12:08am On Jan 10, 2021
Age is just a number grin

1 Like

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by luwiizy(m): 12:13am On Jan 10, 2021
HER TYPE ARE RARE.....

GIRLS OF THESE DAYS ARE ALREADY LOOKING LIKE GRANDMA. BEFORE AGE 20

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by Tedpgrass: 12:14am On Jan 10, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
This woman toto go still dey tight grin

Depends on the mileage.?.
And.......
Then there's okro and there's thin pap..

Here is likely to be thin pap..... with lots of interruptions to ease discomfort!! !

Pls fill the missing blanks

Here's why thicker gals take the prize..

Moderation is key!!! though
to avoid being exposed to undue / excessive chest compression activity in daddy positions.

3 Likes

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by internationalman(m): 12:55am On Jan 10, 2021
She looks young for her age because it's her real age..

Don't be surprised that most Nigerians especially our celebrities are younger than her if they say their real age.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by tit(f): 1:41am On Jan 10, 2021
Make i clap?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 10, 2021
Meanwhile, Some already look like PARKING LOTS at 30

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 10, 2021
It's maintanance
U can't look good as this at 52 if ur diet is shitty , u don't exercise and u drink and smoke execesively.

4 Likes

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 10, 2021
AfroKnight:
Nairaland babes won’t stop eating fufu 10pm
ok dis explain why some young ladies be having pot bellies even though they haven't given birth b4

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 10, 2021
luwiizy:
HER TYPE ARE RARE.....

GIRLS OF THESE DAYS ARE ALREADY LOOKING LIKE GRANDMA. BEFORE AGE 20
na dose kfc and mister biggs junk dey cause am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by Bahamas95(m): 3:49am On Jan 10, 2021
I won't mind having her as a sugar mummy.

3 Likes

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by HYGMICH(m): 4:32am On Jan 10, 2021
..I've been laughing in kiswahili since I saw them saying they'd look sexy and finer than this woman here even at their 70s

My question is, would be finer with their already shattered bums and boobs when they're 17 and 18....?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by ebuka10box(m): 4:51am On Jan 10, 2021
if I wanna get married, my woman is gonna be an exercise freak. see as this lady looks fit at 52.
most ladies dey complain say husband dey cheat ,why wont he cheat when u have refused to look fit,loose little flesh

3 Likes

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by TANID(m): 5:11am On Jan 10, 2021
Yuceeluv:
Daaaayyyyuuummmm!

I'll look fit and sexy too at 52 and beyond, amen.
AMEN as You Wish, But at The Same Time Not By Amen But By How you Use your Self.

3 Likes

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 10, 2021
This is the result of using natural Skincare products. Not all these chemicalized products that strips your skin and make you age faster.

Me at 52 will still be looking 25. Yes!

1 Like

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by IVORY2009(m): 6:07am On Jan 10, 2021
CalliDora1:
This is the result of using natural Skincare products. Not all these chemicalized products that strips your skin and make you age faster.

Me at 52 will still be looking 25. Yes!

I hope so ooo, it can be so hard for you ladies to do so
Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:13am On Jan 10, 2021
Age ain't nothing but a number. Ma'am, Come let me discuss something private with you. kiss
Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:15am On Jan 10, 2021
Bahamas95:
I won't mind having her as a sugar mummy.

More like Sugar Senior Sister

1 Like

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by cooooooks(m): 6:21am On Jan 10, 2021
Age does not automatically diminish your attractiveness.

Keep fit, stay happy and you'll be forever young.

2 Likes

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by Tommmmybigd(m): 6:57am On Jan 10, 2021
my mom is 51 but look 38 I swear,and I'm 27 now,is all about frequent exercise,maintenance and good diet,80 percent of Nigerian women are lazy they can't,in their early 20s they've already started developing protruded belly because of greedy and Free foods from stupid perverted guy that can't do without women, ladies exercise is very important to your body and to you my niqqaz that can't see their diiickk cos of big belly exercise tooo,danke

5 Likes

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by Fheelzz(m): 7:06am On Jan 10, 2021
DAMN ISSORYT, Make una help me link up with this people nah grin
Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by Karleb(m): 7:18am On Jan 10, 2021
Aside exercise and maintenance, this woman has a very good genetic content.

If you like drink only water from now till tomorrow, if you inherit an aging gene by the time you are 50, you'd look 60.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And by Queenslander(f): 7:23am On Jan 10, 2021
She actually looks the age,. Even though she's really pretty!! ❤️

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Favourite Moniker. Let's See Some Cool Monikers. / Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? / Why Do Women Lie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.