Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

How To Be With An Igbo Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be With An Igbo Man (1172 Views)

The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her / How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage / How To Love An Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be With An Igbo Man by shaida: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2011
Im a south african girl trying to make it in a relationship with an igbo man, can some1 help, i love him I need him to be fully mine
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by Odunnu: 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2011
What d'you mean?
What help do you need?
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by Freiburger(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2011
shaida:

Im a south african girl trying to make it in a relationship with an igbo man, can some1 help, i love him I need him to be fully mine

you are in love with the Igbo man, so the game should play itself out, i don't think u need any special advice on that.
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by DeBlunt: 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2011
dont get yourself confused, he's just like any other man, unique in his own way tho; maybe with a very strong family tie like most igbo men. Get to know him for who he is 1st then his family, wink
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by chei: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2011
igbo men get two dícks?
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by Ife69(f): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2011
Is the issue here, him being Igbo or him not being fully yours I mean if he's not fully urs, there's nothing we can help u with, U gots to gets!!! If its abt being Igbo, we still cant help cos every man's different!!!
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by Babypinkyz(f): 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2011
Ibo man? Seriously? hmm,no comment.
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by jasman1: 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2011
Babypinkyz, was that the piece of advice you have for this lady and what was all that?. Cut it
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2011
that's a new thread title.

can we have the same for the other groups.
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by iice(f): 3:52am On Apr 01, 2011
I imagine almost similar to having a relationship with a dimpled man, or a man with gap tooth, or is it a man with beard vs one with no beard.
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by NDelta(m): 4:35am On Apr 01, 2011
@ poster I am gonno tell you what others may not want to. Be very careful! In Nigeria there are several tribes and each tribe have their own problems but the igbo tribe is completely different. Always very cunning and exceptionally WISE and trickish but they are also the most hard working tribe in the country, they sure treat their wives nicely. I grew up among them so I know what am talking about. My best friends in Nigeria are two igbo guys and they've never disappointed me. If your boyfriend is the good type then u will enjoy him otherwise be ready to be USED and sulked dry.
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 01, 2011
Where is Mrs. Chima
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by MrsChima(f): 7:11am On Apr 01, 2011
Making her money. Why don't you help the young lady seeing you an Igbo man. Or unless you changed identity?
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Making her money. Why don't you help the young lady seeing you an Igbo man. Or unless you changed identity?

Making money, do you still work in TACO BELL?
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by MrsChima(f): 7:19am On Apr 01, 2011
Oh shit! That was you I saw at the drive through. You look sapping with that Taco shell hat!

Next time put an extra side of sour cream in my next order, Padre!
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Oh poo! That was you I saw at the drive through. You look sapping with that Taco shell hat!

Next time put an extra side of sour cream in my next order, Padre!

Lmao in that case, may I confess to you>>> The white creamy thing you call sour cream is my semen. I hope you enjoyed it.

@ Op this woman is the right person to answer your silly question.
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by BABE3: 7:29am On Apr 01, 2011
^^^LMAO @ you and Mrs Chima.!
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by MrsChima(f): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2011
REALITY101:

Lmao in that case, may I confess to you>>> The white creamy thing you call sour cream is my semen. I hope you enjoyed it.

@ Op this woman is the right person to answer your silly question.

How is that possible when you are impotent? Who you had up in the bathroom? shocked
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

How is that possible when you are impotent? Who you had up in the bathroom? shocked

I swear you enjoyed it. See you same time mañana
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by MrsChima(f): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2011
Don't worry I will keep your secret private.   wink

Oh yea!  The sperm bank called me saying that they found some strange smell in your sample.  They suggest you wipe the shit turd from your penis and wash your hands before donating next time.
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 01, 2011
Sé que tienen sed de mi esperma but you ain't getting it anymore
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by MrsChima(f): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2011
I will survive, Hermano. cheesy
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by IZUKWU(m): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2011
Give the guy a chance,give the relationship ur best and follow ur heart . In every relationship,communication is very important.
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by Xfactor2(f): 9:29am On Apr 01, 2011
Shaida, if the problem is the most common one with them here which is: He is married back home. Cut your losses girl. This is advise which will save you from a whole lotta pain. I have some friends who are in such situations and have to be happy that when he goes home he's with his wife and it's the same up there for the wife. I think it is selfish and thoughtless. There are a lot of hot Igbo men who don't have the complications. Love is a decision, decide not to love him, do the cry thing for a week or two and move along.
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by pinkrex(m): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2011
Need help to love or personalise? wink[s][/s]
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by Goldieluks: 11:51am On Apr 01, 2011
Lmao@ Chima and Reality,you lots is nuts grin

@OP get to know him more and see how it goes.
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2011
lol @ Nigerian men needing a manual. grin
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by OCCULTIST(m): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2011
Kuja na tarehe yangu, na mimi wewe kujifunza jinsi ya kushughulikia yake, chaguo la pili ni kufanya naye ushirikiano signatary akaunti ya familia au benki akaunti yako, ndipo utaweza kuona upendo wake halisi kwa ajili yenu.

Come and date me,from me you will learn how to handle him,second option is to make him co-signatary to your family account or your bank account,then you will see his real love for you.
Re: How To Be With An Igbo Man by MrCork17: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2011
Ibo man? wha the heck! (no oofeinse) angry

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Attend An Ex's Wedding? / Ladies what do u Truely Need in a guy. / She Cant Say I Love U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.