Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent! (1284 Views)

When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. / When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent! by bingbagbo(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2011
wat will you do? JAMB grin
Re: After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent! by Ranoscky(m): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2011
Dem no dey bleep before marraige ni?
Re: After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent! by Dabss(m): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2011
^^^^^ you think they were having s€x make a baby then?
Re: After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent! by bingbagbo(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2011
^^^
i mean Impotence as in NO NETWORK COVERAGE AT ALL!!!!! shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent! by Kslib(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2011
bin gbagbo:

^^^
i mean Impotence as in NO NETWORK COVERAGE AT ALL!!!!! shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
If i dy tell una make una dy use phone wey get 3g una no go hear!
Re: After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent! by Dabss(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2011
Kslib:

If i dy tell una make una dy use phone wey get 3g una no go hear!
lol
Re: After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent! by sugardaddy1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2011
A somewhat valid ground for divorce but a lady once said she would rather raise children for the union from other men with the consent of the impotent husband.
Re: After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2011
It's a tough call and I won't blame any woman who leaves me if she discovers I'm impotent after marriage ( provided I didn't tell her before the marriage ). I on the other hand won't leave my wife if I find out she's barren after marriage ( provided she has a good story to defend herself ) , we can always adopt.
Re: After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent! by Flashaldrin(m): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2011
obviously this question was meant for ladies. dont tell me you guys are all g[i]a[/i]y shocked shocked
Re: After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent! by Dabss(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2011
^^^and here comes another plonker.
Re: After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent! by Goldieluks: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2011
what happened to test drive?
Re: After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2011
undecided
Re: After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent! by Yorisb: 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2011
Flashaldrin:

obviously this question was meant for ladies. dont tell me you guys are all g[i]a[/i]y shocked shocked
Da_b¤§§.:

^^^and here comes another plonker.
grin grin
Re: After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent! by sugardaddy1(m): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2011
Goldieluks:

what happened to test drive?
Some of us did not "test drive" our wives before marriage, I'm a living example even in my waywardness.
Re: After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent! by Eiregirl(f): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2011
apocalypse:

It's a tough call and I won't blame any woman who leaves me if she discovers I'm impotent after marriage ( provided I didn't tell me before the marriage ). I on the other hand won't leave my wife if I find out she's barren after marriage ( provided she has a good story to defend herself ) , we can always adopt.
Doesn't impotency mean that you can't get an erection? As you can't get it up, it would be difficult to make love to your wife? If your wife was barren, she can still make love to you, just not conceive. There's a bit of a difference there.
Re: After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent! by Eiregirl(f): 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2011
Another reason why I'm for cohabitation wink
Re: After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent! by MrsChima1(f): 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2011
LMAO@cohabitation disclose impotency  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I swear some people sef!  People are constantly proving my point about loving someone UNCONDITIONALLY isn't common in TODAY'S society.
Re: After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent! by Kx: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2011
You bear with him in line with "for better for worse"
Re: After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent! by bekay911(f): 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2011
Well i c nothing wrong with adopting a child or tvo as long as we both agree. But cant impotency b detected b4 marriage if tests r carried out?.
Re: After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent! by bekay911(f): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2011
But even if its detected b4 marriage n i really love him. We will definitely adopt. Dat will save me d stress of pregnancy n d swelling of d booobs n so on. @ least ma flat stomach n shape go dey kampe. Every disadvantage has an advantage
Re: After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent! by MrsChima1(f): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2011
bekay911:

Well i c nothing wrong with adopting a child or tvo as long as we both agree. But cant impotency b detected  b4 marriage if tests r carried out?.

More logical way it to have sex with the person to determine if there are any reproductive issues however, you do not need test nor cohabitation to detect if someone has a sexual problem.  

Our bodies are amazing but complex at the same time and many women/men are healthy at some point even at procreating.  However, our bodies has it own timeline of when one will carry out a child and age has nothing to do with one's ability to procreate.  For example, men can procreate a healthy child at 99 and a woman in her 60's delivered triplets without medical technology.  

Impotency isn't genetic and often time it has to do with our diet and lifestyle.  You can be with a man for a long time whether you live together or not and not notice any sexual issue because impotency maturates through time.
Re: After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent! by bingbagbo(m): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2013
bekay911: But even if its detected b4 marriage n i really love him. We will definitely adopt. Dat will save me d stress of pregnancy n d swelling of d booobs n so on. @ least ma flat stomach n shape go dey kampe. Every disadvantage has an advantage

sure grin

(1) (Reply)

From Dating To A Long Term Relationship / Wen A Man Wants A Woman / Is Sex An Essential Thing To Do To Save A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.