Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! (47285 Views)

ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / The Beer Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by LordReed(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2011
Which rent something we paid for in full. See story o.

My caban was in disarray; lizard, cockroach, and rats were having a field day. Potato has gone to another man's house n you people came to carry everything away n you say I should cool down? Cool down to what?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2011
That's where u got it all wrong loverboy.
If i had any bad intentions, i would not have carried Iya and Yusuf along as guests.
They were actually routing for you (top secret, please dont tell them)
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2011
iyatrustee:

Abi oh! I even miscarried my e-pregnancy. Reed, pls let the case die down. Yes dave, me, potato are to blame. My yusuf was neva a part of it but if u notice, d thread went for days unending witout anyone posting. Doesn't that show we were missing you?

cry cry cry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2011
Please, the only way to make us happy is to go back to Reed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2011
Dave, he has broken up with me naa.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2011
Dave comes close to Ms Potato and whispers something ([s]he was just joking, he tells me he still loves u like craze[/s])
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2011
I dont think hat is true. cry cry cry

Dave, please can I find you a suitor please to make up for all the crimes I did? cry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2011
The only suitor u will find me now is to reconcile with Reed. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Point of correction please, u have have not committed any crime
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2011
Yes I did. Imade use on you for my loneliness thats what my crime is cry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2011
Nope sweetheart, not a crime. It only shows u are human smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2011
By the way I have went for conffesion over that this after noon. The priest ask me where it happened and I said www.nairaland.com and he laughed,. embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2011
Ms. Potato:

By the way I have went for conffesion over that this after noon. The priest ask me where it happened and I said www.nairaland.com and he laughed,. embarassed lipsrsealed cry

Serious grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by LordReed(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2011
As usual Ms Potato has to make me laugh. LoL
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2011
No doubt, Ms Potato and Reed are still in love.
Where is Ms Potato
Please, come and hug Reed and officially reconcile
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2011
u guys can thank me later cool
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2011
yusuf_@:

welcome back, but pls go and adjust that Title, it makes me look like a pervert  sad , add anna's name after dave's, just do something sha !!!
add my name say wetin happen?
May your kini bend go south if  u  add my name for dat house

Na iya suppose complain,2 is to 1
HahahahahHajajaj
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2011
Oh really cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
It wont be a bad idea sha especially now that i have no e-babe anymore.
Is not good that a man should be alone.

The only problem is em em em em em; Anna is from Calabar.
Makes me remember my experiences when i traveled to Calabar for official duties late last year.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2011
Its true I am still in love with Reed but Reed no go want me no more  cry cry cry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Its true I am still in love with Reed but Reed no go want me no more  cry cry cry

For where? Who told u that lie
Reed has been sending me text messages to help him beg you
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2011
Abeg whosoever is in charge of changing dis title should get my name off the landlord's list
Orton would nOt take it kindly with me angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
dave2:

Oh really cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
It wont be a bad idea sha especially now that i have no e-babe anymore.
Is not good that a man should be alone.

The only problem is em em em em em; Anna is from Calabar.
Makes me remember my experiences when i traveled to Calabar for official duties late last year.
I don't want u
I dOnt do substitute boyfriends
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2011
dave2:

For where? Who told u that lie
Reed has been sending me text messages to help him beg you

I asked him earlier on and he said we shoul just stay as friends naa sad cry

annawhite:

Abeg whosoever is in charge of changing dis title should get my name off the landlord's list
Orton would nOt take it kindly with me angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryI don't want u

When u vex, you remind me of a sweet angelic princess grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2011
annawhite:

Orton would nOt take it kindly with me angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryI don't want u

Anna, relax now. We are just mere friends now.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2011
dave2:

Anna, relax now. We are just mere friends now.
yes we are!
But I don't want my name up there!
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2011
Sure, we understand. It will be adjusted shortly please.
Are u based in Lagos?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2011
dave2:

Sure, we understand. It will be adjusted shortly please.
Are u based in Lagos?
na for my face your antenna dey face now abi?
I no dey house grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2011
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2011
Msssssssssss Potato plsssssssssssssssssssssssss
Change this tittle, u wanna put me in trouble sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2011
dave2:

Msssssssssss Potato plsssssssssssssssssssssssss
Change this tittle, u wanna put me in trouble sad sad sad sad sad
u dey fear?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2011
annawhite:

u dey fear?

Yes ooo my dear. The title is not just right.
Don't u understand
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by LordReed(m): 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2011
No be you want e-babe.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2011
Lord_Reed:

No be you want e-babe.

Did i tell u that?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by LordReed(m): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Why is my heart melting? Why is my anger going?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (92) (Reply)

April Born Reloaded»» / Looking For Adult Naughty Fun On Bbm And Cool Bbm Groups Add Up / Meet Up Zone For Fat, Curvy, Thick, Plus-sized And BBW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.