Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! (47287 Views)

ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / The Beer Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by LordReed(m): 4:47am On Apr 04, 2011
You are funny o so e-sex is gonna make me run away? lol smh
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 4:50am On Apr 04, 2011
U said I never ask of you. How about this one?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-615769.1216.html#msg8022621

Did I not ask u that? cry cry cry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by LordReed(m): 4:59am On Apr 04, 2011
On the same day you jumped train? Really?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 5:05am On Apr 04, 2011
Cause I was really really sad ooo. . . And I was bored and lonely. cry cry cry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by LordReed(m): 5:09am On Apr 04, 2011
Gabry its ok I understand.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 5:14am On Apr 04, 2011
No u dont and u never will. U dont understand how does it feel to be left alone there wondering what have I done to make u leave and dissapear cry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by LordReed(m): 5:20am On Apr 04, 2011
Ok if you say so.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 5:22am On Apr 04, 2011
[s]So what now. Are we over? Like as in we are no more E love or even E friends anymore?  [/s] cry

Dont answer that. I dont deserve to even know u anymore. Im embarass. But I thank God you are safe. cry cry cry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by LordReed(m): 5:26am On Apr 04, 2011
If you still want to be my friend fine as for e-lovers no, maybe sometime in the future who knows?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 5:27am On Apr 04, 2011
Im embarass. But I thank God you are safe. cry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 5:30am On Apr 04, 2011
[center]___ THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED AND SHUT DOWN.___[/center]

Lord _ Reed and Dave_2, I am very sorry for being the most selfish person on this planet. I will never intefere with your business anymore and I will go hide somewhere and wont show my face for your area no more. Sorry for everything but if you dont forgive me, its ok, I deserve every single piece of that.

One Love,

Ms. Potato
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 04, 2011
hmm, some people have all the fun.

my SU no dey gree me enjoy like that.

anyhoo!!

interesting thread!!!

thought yusuf and iyatrustee had something going on- what happened.

cant go through the pages i missed cos the thread is so long.

and who's dave?

i mean how did he enter this matter.

just thinking out loud- no need to answer the questions since i'll read through everything later.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 7:02am On Apr 04, 2011
^^^Yusuf and iya has some e-thing going on undecided undecided undecided @ anna, chei ur sista don oversuffer! Even d title don change leaving iya to love two hefty guys like say na two on one I dey do embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 7:50am On Apr 04, 2011
@ reed, ur saying I checked ur profile and found out u were online on d 27th but kept it to maself is not fair. I owe no one any explainations as to wat I found out and my writting it in an earlier post is just to show u I was worried abt ur long absence in my own litu way.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2011
What is going on here
Just for a few days i was away to help my brother win his election shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ms Potato did i hear u say your going out with me was a mistake
Where was Reed when your heart was broken into pieces and i took my time to mend it?
Have u forgotten so soon the love, care and gifts i have showered on you?

Is this how u are going to repay me for fixing your heart?
Am even more surprised and disappointed at Iya and Anna angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Not even a word of caution from them to Potato.

This is wickedness ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2011
D whole thing tire me oh! Wia yusuf sef dey? grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2011
Dave, I have caused more trouble than I have already had. I plan to lay low and single in order not to make everyone angry, I am very sorry for all the troubles I have caused you. I will pay back everything I own to you including this house.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Dave, I have caused more trouble than I have already had. I plan to lay low and single in order not to make everyone angry, I am very sorry for all the troubles I have caused you. I will pay back everything I own to you including this house.

Thank you, but i don't need your pay back dear sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
In the part of Naija where i come from, once you have done good for someone; there is no paying back or repayment of any sort.
So, keep whatever i have given you as souvenirs
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2011
So you are dissappointed at me and anna innit undecided undecided seriously guys this our story would make a good nollywood story line cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2011
iyatrustee:

So you are dissappointed at me and anna innit undecided undecided seriously guys this our story would make a good nollywood story line cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes oooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Cos i expected you and Anna to at least wade in on my behalf and advice my sweet Potato.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 9:04am On Apr 04, 2011
dave2:

Thank you, but i don't need your pay back dear sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
In the part of Naija where i come from, once you have done good for someone; there is no paying back or repayment of any sort.
So, keep whatever i have given you as souvenirs

I see this whole issue as my fault for being greedy. Thats why Im offering to pay everything back.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 9:05am On Apr 04, 2011
Noooooooooooooooooo my sweet Potato.
No matter the action u have taken, my heart will always be with you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 9:06am On Apr 04, 2011
Dave, I dont feel like having any E relationship after what I have done. I really ashamed of my own behavioiur. Let me get you another suitor may I?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 9:13am On Apr 04, 2011
No baby please.
See, don't forget the whole essence of this is to have fun, laugh and joke.

Do me this favour please: could u send me a mail through this id below?
dave.ohis@yahoo.com
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2011
Email or YIM?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 9:20am On Apr 04, 2011
the whole essence is just for us to have fun. Potato, I tink you are rather too hard on yourself!
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Email or YIM?

Both Please
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2011
dave2:

Both Please
leave the poor girl alone!
iyatrustee:

^^^Yusuf and iya has some e-thing going on undecided undecided undecided @ anna, chei your sista don oversuffer! Even d title don change leaving iya to love two hefty guys like say na two on one I dey do embarassed embarassed embarassed
iya abeg no kill me with laughter grin grin
dave2:

Yes oooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Cos i expected you and Anna to at least wade in on my behalf and advice my sweet Potato.

my brother I no know wetin I go talk o
Thinking* when u didn't give me the cheque I requested for! lipsrsealed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 9:29am On Apr 04, 2011
Honestly, i see no reason why my sweet Potato is taking this whole thing so hard on herself.
Relax sweetheart, we are here to enjoy ourselves ok
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2011
Mehn, i'm loving this season 2, Reed returns just at the right time,  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Iya, aw u dey kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2011
Anna, wetin u mean ke
How much did Iya give you
Iya shared the 100k i gave her equally with you.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2011
yusuf_@:

Mehn, i'm loving this season 2, Reed returns just at the right time,  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Iya, aw u dey  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

What do u mean?
Na only Iya u see for here
Don't u have manners grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply)

April Born Reloaded»» / Looking For Adult Naughty Fun On Bbm And Cool Bbm Groups Add Up / Meet Up Zone For Fat, Curvy, Thick, Plus-sized And BBW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.