Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! (47295 Views)

ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / The Beer Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2011
dave2:

Anna, wetin u mean ke
How much did Iya give you
Iya shared the 100k i gave her equally with you.
devil don jump enter floor
No be me, u want lord reed sword of vengeance to fall on me abu
I no dey house grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2011
thank God, i did not collect any bribe tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2011
yusuf_@:

thank God, i did not collect any bribe tongue tongue tongue
atleast they used it in cooking for you
Respect ya balls
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2011
yusuf_@:

thank God, i did not collect any bribe  tongue tongue tongue

It was not a bribe please. it was motivational gratification and u equally enjoyed the delicious meals Iya used it to cook 4u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

annawhite:

devil don jump enter floor
No be me, u want lord reed sword of vengeance to fall on me abu
I no dey house grin grin grin

Sorry, too late cos u have already benefited from my benevolence wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 9:40am On Apr 04, 2011
dave2:

It was a bribe please. it was motivational gratification grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry, too late cos u have already benefited from my benevolence wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
*stuttering *
I don't know what you are talking about! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2011
annawhite:

*stuttering *
I don't know what you are talking about! tongue tongue tongue

U don't know abi
How did u get the money to recharge your monthly BB shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
How did u get the money to make that 20k hairdo shocked shocked shocked?
How did u get the money to prepare blah blah blah em em em em em
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2011
Where in sweet Potato now
Please, am still expecting your mail
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2011
Hmmmmm, can't wait for the Commercial Break 2 be over. angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2011
dave2:

U don't know abi
How did u get the money to recharge your monthly BB shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
How did u get the money to make that 20k hairdo shocked shocked shocked?
How did u get the money to prepare blah blah blah em em em em em  
GOD don disgrace you nah,looking at me in my Profile,did I use 20k to cut my hair,hehehehehehehehehe
 Please leave mspotato alone for now ?fix urself in her shoe
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 10:05am On Apr 04, 2011
annawhite:

GOD don disgrace you nah,looking at me in my Profile,did I use 20k to cut my hair,hehehehehehehehehe
 Please leave mspotato alone for now ?fix urself in her shoe

I dont even know you in that group pix sef sad sad sad sad sad sad
As for Potato, i think she is getting it too wrong my dear.
Why is she hurting herself for nothing now?
Nobody came here for REAL dating of sort as 85% or more are married. We came here just to have fun.

As far as am concerned, she has not done anything bad.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2011
dave2:

I dont even know you in that group pix sef sad sad sad sad sad sad
As for Potato, i think she is getting it too wrong my dear.
Why is she hurting herself for nothing now?
Nobody came here for REAL dating of sort as 85% or more are married. We came here just to have fun.

As far as am concerned, she has not done anything bad.
I'm d lady with low cut!

U can't blame her,she is the sensitive type
That was how I felt when my e-boyfriend open a breakup thread
I was heartbroken that I ran away from NL for days
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 10:31am On Apr 04, 2011
annawhite:

I'm d lady with low cut!

U can't blame her,she is the sensitive type
That was how I felt when my e-boyfriend open a breakup thread
I was heartbroken that I ran away from NL for days

Really, are those ladies your aunties?
So, who is now your current boyfriend?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 10:34am On Apr 04, 2011
this is getting interesting, cheesy cheesy cheesy now it's dave2 and anna !!! wow wink
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2011
Now that I had a miscarriage becos of all this wahala, u guys are happy abi  angry angry >: @ yusuf, u thank God u no collect bribe abi? D pepper wey I take arrange for your car to leave the mech den fall from heaven abi? Sis, no mind d guy oh, apart from the 50k wey I give u( :I come give am 45k, which mean say na me chop the smallest part!Reed Pls take note oh when you want begin deliver jugdement grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2011
iyatrustee:

Now that I had a miscarriage becos of all this wahala, u guys are happy abi  angry angry >: @ yusuf, u thank God u no collect bribe abi? D pepper wey I take arrange for your car to leave the mech den fall from heaven abi? Sis, no mind d guy oh, apart from the 50k wey I give u( :I come give am 45k, which mean say na me chop the smallest part!Reed Pls take note oh when you want begin deliver jugdement grin grin grin

Iya, please am very sorry. I never knew now.
Please, take some days off to UK and rest
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2011
yusuf_@:

this is getting interesting,  cheesy cheesy cheesy  now it's dave2 and anna !!! wow  wink

Anna is not bad looking at all only that she looks like under age to me
I could be charged for child adult abuse ke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2011
Uderage? You gotta be kidding me! Means you are one pa lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2011
iyatrustee:

Uderage? You gotta be kidding me! Means you are one pa lipsrsealed tongue

Iya, why are u misquoting me now?
I never said under age grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2011
dave2:

Really, are those ladies your aunties?
So, who is now your current boyfriend?
nope!my  colleagues at work!

yusuf_@:

this is getting interesting,  cheesy cheesy cheesy  now it's dave2 and anna !!! wow  wink
Naaaa I gat me a man
iyatrustee:

who u give 50k
*dips finger in d sand and raise it high*
I swear u didn't give me 50k grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 10:53am On Apr 04, 2011
Annaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why are u denying it now?

Please, respect your upper double balls grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 10:58am On Apr 04, 2011
dave2:

Annaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why are u denying it now?

Please, respect your upper double balls grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
angry angry angry angry tongue
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 11:02am On Apr 04, 2011
I only borrowed it from you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2011
Iya, look at what happened at home when u left the house with the children all alone, y did u fire the nanny? btw i dont like the way this drama just suddenly became uninteresting, where is reed and potato angry angry angry

Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by LordReed(m): 11:14am On Apr 04, 2011
Yes am here. Where is that fake azz dave_2?

yusuf so na so una just carry go when una no see me abi? God dey o!
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Haba Reed, that's not fair naaa.
I was only trying to make Potato happy in your absence ke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now that u have come, am ready to step down temporarily please.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2011
Lord_Reed:

this is the right time to use your wrath of vengeance
Cut off his lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2011
annawhite:

this is the right time to use your wrath of vengeance
Cut off his lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What vengeance are u talking about here
He went after other babes for a whole 2 weeks.
I only filled the vacuum he carelessly created and mended the heart he shattered.

I expected a bottle of schnapps from him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2011
Yusuf, why won't I sack d housegirl? Forgot I caught you and her iscream likey? Lol at dave and upper balls! Wia is potato? Kudo's to dave for stepping down. Thinking *iya wld take off also and she for how long yusuf wld wait for her*
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2011
dave2:

What vengeance are u talking about here
He went after other babes for a whole 2 weeks.
I only filled the vacuum he carelessly created and mended the heart he shattered.

I expected a bottle of schnapps from him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dave?buahahahahahhahahahah
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2011
iyatrustee:

Yusuf, why won't I sack d housegirl? Forgot I caught you and her iscream likey? Lol at dave and upper balls! Wia is potato? Kudo's to dave for stepping down. Thinking *iya wld take off also and she for how long yusuf wld wait for her*
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2011
Iya, why would u want to hurt Yusuf
Dave draws Iya closer and whispers some words into her ear ([s]who is this Anna sef? She looks nice oooo[/s])
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2011
yusuf_@:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
u don fail,my Sis no dey go anywhere
Ur plan don fail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply)

April Born Reloaded»» / Looking For Adult Naughty Fun On Bbm And Cool Bbm Groups Add Up / Meet Up Zone For Fat, Curvy, Thick, Plus-sized And BBW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.