Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,214 members, 7,860,366 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

My Mum Is Threatening To Leave Her Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Is Threatening To Leave Her Marriage. (565 Views)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Is Threatening To Leave Her Marriage. by Real666: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
I want to remain anonymous.

My name is Peace not real names though,I am 28 years old.I have three younger siblings. My Dad and my Mum have been married since the past 31 years.

This is my story,all the years I grew up,I have always known my dad to be a nice and decent man.
Trouble started three weeks ago,when my mum received a call from an unknown caller,asking if she knew a certain man, she said yes, the caller then requested her presence at the police station.

My mum said that when she got to the station,she saw my dad and some other people there,she said her mind fled,that something terrible had happened. She enquired what the problem was,the police people told her,that my father was caught trying to sleep with a married women,that the man caught him in the act.

She said she was introduced to the people present,she then asked to get the full details of what happened.She said the woman's husband narrated the following story.

Continue Reading .

INTERESTING TIMES: My Mum Is Threatening To Leave Her Marriage. https://endtimethings..com/2021/01/my-mum-is-threatening-to-leave-her.html?spref=tw
Re: My Mum Is Threatening To Leave Her Marriage. by Riverville(m): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hmmm, this na serious matter. But your papa nor try o.
Re: My Mum Is Threatening To Leave Her Marriage. by dawnomike(m): 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
Your papa no try but mama should calm down for now... What your dad did is really very shameful
Re: My Mum Is Threatening To Leave Her Marriage. by BareFacedLies(m): 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
Why was your father chasing a woman who was not receptive of his advances when there are plenty of women everywhere?
Re: My Mum Is Threatening To Leave Her Marriage. by longetivity(m): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
GOd bless ur father for me
Re: My Mum Is Threatening To Leave Her Marriage. by thelinguist: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
Fiction, just for traffic
Re: My Mum Is Threatening To Leave Her Marriage. by Sonnobax15(m): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
shocked

Leave her marriage?

To where exactly?

Please tell your mum to settle matters at home and stay put.......life outside marriage can be frustrating... I've seen married women who left their marriage hoping they'd find gold outside..but unfortunately,they ended up being fvcked by tramadol young men for free...

Many dey regret.....
Re: My Mum Is Threatening To Leave Her Marriage. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
E no easy to chop one soup for 31 years. Every single night egusi egusi egusi. Forgive the man jare mummy
Re: My Mum Is Threatening To Leave Her Marriage. by ojun50(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
This tin called prick and toto eh

Evil see wetin you cause oh
Re: My Mum Is Threatening To Leave Her Marriage. by samwash(m): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
Your Mum is lucky that the affair did not produce children outside. If that was the case what would she have done ?
She better calm down so that the matter should be settled amicably.
If she devoice the man, were will start from ?
Re: My Mum Is Threatening To Leave Her Marriage. by Riverville(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
Stop using that where would she start from phrase to trap women. If the man dies she will still survive. She should do what ever pleases her. We are all free spirits. Selah
samwash:
Your Mum is lucky that the affair did not produce children outside. If that was the case what would she have done ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mum Is Threatening To Leave Her Marriage. by samwash(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
Riverville:
Stop using that where would she start from phrase to trap women. If the man dies she will still survive. She should do what ever pleases her. We are all free spirits. Selah

If she loss her husband is an entire different situation, don't she have the right to her husbands inheritance?
What pleases her!!! Women dies more of depression from broken relationships/ marriage than Men.
Re: My Mum Is Threatening To Leave Her Marriage. by doggedfighter(f): 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
samwash:

She's lucky the affair did not produce children you say??

If the tables were turned will you be saying this?

And you asked where she will start from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mum Is Threatening To Leave Her Marriage. by 1beat(m): 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
BLOG ADVERT
Re: My Mum Is Threatening To Leave Her Marriage. by doggedfighter(f): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
Women have forgiven much worse but in this case she's ashamed of public disgrace and shame.

He wasn't just having an affair he was forcing himself on a woman.

It must be difficult for your mother.

But in all its her call to make .
Re: My Mum Is Threatening To Leave Her Marriage. by Riverville(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
Let her make her decision
samwash:

If she loss her husband is an entire different situation, don't she have the right to her husbands inheritance?
What pleases her!!! Women dies more of depression from broken relationships/ marriage than Men.

(1) (Reply)

Me My Self I Dey Look For My Daily Bread!!!! / Recharge,look Up For The Remaining Codes. / Proposed Structure Of SMAN Headquarters In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.