Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Imagine The Five Main Presidential Candidates Were Banks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine The Five Main Presidential Candidates Were Banks (494 Views)

9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / Yet Another Flavor Of Prayers For Supporters Of The Main Presidential Candidates / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imagine The Five Main Presidential Candidates Were Banks by abdulizom(m): 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2011
A FRIEND SENT THIS TO ME AND I WANT NAIRALANDERS SINCERE OPINIONS ABOUT IT

Decide now!

IMAGINE THE FIVE MAIN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES WERE BANKS WHERE WILL YOU KEEP YOUR INVESTMENTS OR MONEY?- Rahym Olayiwola T

MY ANALYSIS ON THE FIVE BANKS(PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES)

1. JONATHAN/SAMBO Bank:

The most popular bank with a lot of window dressing adverts i. e promising investors high interest on their investment, with OBASANJO as Chairman, Anenih, et al as ED, am afraid. Though some of its shareholders IBB and co are still considering pulling out their interest from the bank. I AM AFRAID OF PUTTING MY MONEY IN THIS BANK WHEN CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO SECURITY AND BASIC INFASTRUCURE FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS AND  MADAM UMBLERA WOULD BE AMONG THE MANAGEMET OF THE BANK. INVESTING IN THIS BANK WILL BE LIKE INVESTMENT IN A WONDER BANK OR PONSCHE SCHEME PLUS THAT MOST OF THE BRANCH MANAGERS(PDP GOVERNORS) DID NOT PERFORM.

2. BUHARI/BAKARE Bank:
A bank TESTED and TRUSTED within a short time. a PRUDENT bank where depositor will prove that they get their money through legal means otherwise such deposit may be confiscated. Though this Bank is being perceived as Islamic bank but with a known Pastor in the system proved otherwise.
Bank where will can invest for our children.Even for Mohammed Abacha being potential branch manager, the management has potential, integrity and wisdom to control any BRANCH MANAGERS(GOVERNORS) under him. I WILL PUT MY LIFE SAVINGS IN THIS BANK! WOUDNT YOU RATHER BANK WITH THEM?

3&4 BANK UTOMI AND BANK RIBADU:  
THESE TWO BANKS HAVE HIGH RISK OF NOT HAVING ESTABLISHED RECORD OF PERFORMANCE IN HANDLING PUBLIC FUNDS. IN ADDITION, BANK RIBADU'S PARTNERSHIP WITH ASIWAJU OF NIGERIA PLC PERCEIVED HIM AS BEING REGIONAL BANK  AND CONTROVERSIAL. THOUGH SOME PEOPLE  PREFER BANKING WITH ONLY FASHOLA COMMUNITY BANK

5. BANK SHEKARAU:
IS ONE OF THOSE BANKS WITH NICE LOOKING ADVERTS(REF: NN24 DEBATE) BUT THEY FELL SHORT OF EXPECTATION

Note: The above are my personal thought using Financial Institution as my example in a comic manner to engage people on critical assessment about presidential candidates the can vote for
Re: Imagine The Five Main Presidential Candidates Were Banks by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2011
abdul izom:

A FRIEND SENT THIS TO ME AND I WANT NAIRALANDERS SINCERE OPINIONS ABOUT IT

Decide now!

IMAGINE THE FIVE MAIN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES WERE BANKS WHERE WILL YOU KEEP YOUR INVESTMENTS OR MONEY?- Rahym Olayiwola T

MY ANALYSIS ON THE FIVE BANKS(PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES)

1. JONATHAN/SAMBO Bank:

The most popular bank with a lot of window dressing adverts i. e promising investors high interest on their investment, with OBASANJO as Chairman, Anenih, et al as ED, am afraid. Though some of its shareholders IBB and co are still considering pulling out their interest from the bank. I AM AFRAID OF PUTTING MY MONEY IN THIS BANK WHEN CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO SECURITY AND BASIC INFASTRUCURE FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS AND  MADAM UMBLERA WOULD BE AMONG THE MANAGEMET OF THE BANK. INVESTING IN THIS BANK WILL BE LIKE INVESTMENT IN A WONDER BANK OR PONSCHE SCHEME PLUS THAT MOST OF THE BRANCH MANAGERS(PDP GOVERNORS) DID NOT PERFORM.

2. BUHARI/BAKARE Bank:
A bank TESTED and TRUSTED within a short time. a PRUDENT bank where depositor will prove that they get their money through legal means otherwise such deposit may be confiscated. Though this Bank is being perceived as Islamic bank but with a known Pastor in the system proved otherwise.
Bank where will can invest for our children.Even for Mohammed Abacha being potential branch manager, the management has potential, integrity and wisdom to control any BRANCH MANAGERS(GOVERNORS) under him. I WILL PUT MY LIFE SAVINGS IN THIS BANK! WOUDNT YOU RATHER BANK WITH THEM?

3&4 BANK UTOMI AND BANK RIBADU:  
THESE TWO BANKS HAVE HIGH RISK OF NOT HAVING ESTABLISHED RECORD OF PERFORMANCE IN HANDLING PUBLIC FUNDS. IN ADDITION, BANK RIBADU'S PARTNERSHIP WITH ASIWAJU OF NIGERIA PLC PERCEIVED HIM AS BEING REGIONAL BANK  AND CONTROVERSIAL. THOUGH SOME PEOPLE  PREFER BANKING WITH ONLY FASHOLA COMMUNITY BANK

5. BANK SHEKARAU:
IS ONE OF THOSE BANKS WITH NICE LOOKING ADVERTS(REF: NN24 DEBATE) BUT THEY FELL SHORT OF EXPECTATION

Note: The above are my personal thought using Financial Institution as my example in a comic manner to engage people on critical assessment about presidential candidates the can vote for

BEAUTIFUL ANALYSIS!

I WOULDN'T THINK TWICE TO BANK WITH BANK-OPTION 2 - AT LEAST FOR THE SAKE OF MY CHILDREN AND THE FUTURE OF THEIR CHILDREN.

THE UNINFORMED WILL CHOOSE TO BANK WITH BANK-OPTION 1 - TO THE DETRIMENT AND DEATH OF NIGERIA AS A NATION. ANOTHER FOUR YEARS OF PDP - WITH GEJ AT THE HELMS, WILL DEFINITELY PULL NIGERIA DOWN ON ITS KNEES! - ITS A SURE BET!

SOLUTION TO NIGERIA'S NUMEROUS PROBLEMS - BUHARI!

BB2011 - NOW!

(1) (Reply)

Voters Determine Mark, Bankole’s Fates Today •as Jega Assures Nigerians Of Credi / Japan Nuclear Agency Raises Threat To Highest Level / Electoral Fraud: Uniben Lecturer Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.