Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] (2799 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / Ogbeni! See How This Aboki Man Dey Rock This Fine Girl Ass / What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
As the president of SMAN, I lead by example.

I refused recharging my DSTv this month after it expired some days ago to stay focused on other things.

A lady visited today and instead of giving her my time (my time is precious), I decided to sub my DSTv for her to watch while I get busy doing important things.

She has left this evening and I want my subscription money back.

How do I tell DSTv I'm done and they should give me back my money?

I traded money for time because time is more precious to me than money, but I hate wasting money.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
Who wants to see my SMAN ID card?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by sunshineV(f): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
oh gawd
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
sunshineV:
oh gawd

You're obsessed with me. I like it. You're not the only one. Even women are too despite how stingy I am.
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by sunshineV(f): 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
iLegendd:

You're obsessed with me. I like it. You're not the only one. Even women are too despite how stingy I am.

obsessed kill u dia. i don't check monikers
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
sunshineV:
obsessed kill u dia. i don't check monikers

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know it's more than obsession. Frustration and depression join too.

God will heal you — trust me. Just believe in Him. He won't let you down. Stay strong, dear brother.

It's just a matter of time. You too shall smile and be happy just like me. Depression won't have a room in your heart.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by sunshineV(f): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
iLegendd:

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know it's more than obsession. Frustration and depression join too.

God will heal you — trust me. Just believe in Him. He won't let you down. Stay strong, dear brother.

sha dey use my comments to grow ur thread. ekuke

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
sunshineV:
sha dey use my comments to grow ur thread. ekuke

Why won't I use you when you're already predisposed to be used.

My job is to use you and you can't escape it. You're in trance.

Prove me wrong. Hungry atheist + elephant. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
That's how to chase an atheist out of your thread. He saw the challenge and he will want to win by trying not to be used. He didn't know your plan is to chase him away.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by Takeit2017(m): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
iLegendd:

why you stingy na
only you create topic
only first comment na waooo

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
You need to be disqualify from SMAN man
Ya don't worth it
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
You need to be disqualify from SMAN man

Ya don't worth it

Why? For the subscription I did because of her?
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
Takeit2017:

why you stingy na only you create topic only first comment na waooo
Shey you see that thing
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
Takeit2017:

why you stingy na
only you create topic
only first comment na waooo

As a son of the soil and the president of SMAN, I'm living by example.

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
iLegendd:

Why? For the subscription I did because of her?

Na she supposed do that subscription
Ogbeni u don Bleep up
Ur matter need to be drill
Laughnow419 Come see what's going on here!!
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

Na she supposed do that subscription

Ogbeni u don Bleep up

Ur matter need to be drill

Laughnow419 Come see what's going on here!!

Lol

That one is wickedness.

For allowing me to be busy trading Crypto, I made way more than the money I spent in doing the sub within that time she was watching TV.

So, it's a win win for me. She got entertained, but sad, I got richer and happier.
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by sunshineV(f): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
iLegendd:
That's how to chase an atheist out of your thread. He saw the challenge and he will want to win by trying not to be used. He didn't know your plan is to chase him away.

tongue
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2021
sunshineV:
tongue

The plan of that one you quoted was to bring your back. The first one was to chase you.

In summary, I can control you at will. You have no choice.
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by sunshineV(f): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
iLegendd:

The plan of that one you quoted was to bring your back. The first one was to chase you.

In summary, I can control you at will. You have no choice.
tongue u are as confused as intersexsherry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
sunshineV:
tongue u are as confused as intersexcherry

You're hooked and under my control. I want to sleep, so I'll let you go.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by sunshineV(f): 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
iLegendd:

tongue out of content?
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by sunshineV(f): 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
iLegendd:

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by Yaxmax1: 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
iLegendd:
you are not even stingy wink
Am more stingy than you cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by Itzprince(m): 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
This one our nap is enough for the night.
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
Yaxmax1:
you are not even stingy wink
Am more stingy than you cheesy

Hmm
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by olanipekun14360: 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
:Who wants to see my SMAN ID card?why you stingy na only you create topic only first comment na waooo
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 13, 2021
olanipekun14360:
:Who wants to see my SMAN ID card?why you stingy na only you create topic only first comment na waooo
Robot sef dey get SMAN I'd card. grin God when?
Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] by Yaxmax1: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
iLegendd:

Hmm
Hmm means "hey marry me"

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. / I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House / Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.