Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

How I Got Entangled With The Nicest Man But His Wife Wants Him Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Entangled With The Nicest Man But His Wife Wants Him Back (486 Views)

My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / Who Has The Nicest Butt, Destiny Etiko Or Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Entangled With The Nicest Man But His Wife Wants Him Back by Rabbi4real: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
My husband and I celebrated twenty-eight years of marriage on December 19, 2020. Even though our anniversary is a sleigh ride away from Christmas, we try to get away for a couple of days to reflect on the past year and set goals for the coming year of marriage.
As we look over our list and check it twice, we often find we didn’t even come close to meeting all our goals. Some we’ll carry over to the next year, others are no longer applicable, but it’s always encouraging when we check off those we managed to accomplish.

Praying and brainstorming over the next year, we each set a few personal goals but our focus is arriving at those we mutually agree will enhance our marriage and family. Some years, the lists are longer than other years. We’re not trying to reach a specific number, but we do want each goal to be achievable.
Why Should We Have Marriage Goals?

Our annual goal setting and review has helped us maintain spiritual, personal, and marital growth in our relationship. Even if you’re not typically a “goal-setting” person, you probably do set some expectations for your marriage: where you’re going to live, what type of a house, how many kids, where will you work, what church to attend . . . . Life is full of decisions and married couples make most of them together.

Here are a few parameters to consider when setting goals:

https://livelystones.ng/2021/01/12/how-i-got-entangled-with-the-nicest-man-but-his-wife-wants-him-back/

Re: How I Got Entangled With The Nicest Man But His Wife Wants Him Back by InfernoNig: 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
Bia. Come and finish it here
Re: How I Got Entangled With The Nicest Man But His Wife Wants Him Back by Kwamecron(m): 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kayamata him
Re: How I Got Entangled With The Nicest Man But His Wife Wants Him Back by lilfort(m): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
la click la bend
blogger story

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Attack My Defend Please Help / I Will Help You Detect A Cheating Partner. / For Long Term, Who Among These Two Ladies Will You Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.