Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 (53015 Views)

Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC / A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) / Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by obstead200(m): 1:52am On Jan 15, 2021
Semaj77:

I'll quash all you've written here

She didn't go with the intention of killing him reason why she wasn't thinking straight , it was clearly a case of a "Business transaction" gone bad. More so a rape victim would take to her heels once she has struck him once and sees he's in pains , the continuous hacking is a sign of vendetta or intense anger ( rape victims would be afraid and not angry ). Once she has incapacitated him her next action would be to call for help rather trying to escape the scene. This is clearly a case of murder and not as a result of self defense
u guys already said she is wild, she smokes hemp and all that. I believe so. In that case it should explain why she is heartless and kept hacking until he is dead. I already pointed out in my original post that she must be heartless. That does not negate the possibility that the guy tried to rape her. Rather it explains (not justify) her over reacting
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Semaj77(m): 1:54am On Jan 15, 2021
obstead200:
as calculative murderer will wear the guys clothes like she was going to buy indomie. That girl was hysterical. She was not herself and could not reason the subsequent actions

It wasn't a calculated murder but a murder all the same , she didn't go with the intention of killing him ( premeditated ) , it was a business deal gone wrong and she became incensed and acted on her anger which clearly shows in the way she killed him. Saying it is self defense is just a load of BS
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Semaj77(m): 2:05am On Jan 15, 2021
obstead200:
u guys already said she is wild, she smokes hemp and all that. I believe so. In that case it should explain why she is heartless and kept hacking until he is dead. I already pointed out in my original post that she must be heartless. That does not negate the possibility that the guy tried to rape her. Rather it explains (not justify) her over reacting

Yes it can be a case of rape but going by logic and what has been observed so far would you say it tilts more to self defense from rape or murder from a business deal gone bad ?
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Semaj77(m): 2:25am On Jan 15, 2021
KenModi:

You are very right, that is how it would be interpreted in a shit-hole like Nigeria, but in saner climes, a proper investigation would be carried out, post mortem, a very lengthy court case, several witnesses called to give testimony, e.t.c.

If indeed it was in self defence she killed the man, it would be proven and she would be acquitted, but if it isn’t, a proper case as to the motivation behind her hacking the man to death would have to be established by the prosecutors.

But like I said, in Nigeria.....you already get my point

No wonder the country is such a mess and a complete disgrace both continentally and internationally.

And you think in a saner clime they would take them serious with the story about jazz ( voodoo ) , nigga please
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by obstead200(m): 2:42am On Jan 15, 2021
Semaj77:

Yes it can be a case of rape but going by logic and what has been observed so far would you say it tilts more to self defense from rape or murder from a business deal gone bad ?
self defence from rape. But as a wild girl and as someone who uses weed, she took it too far.

Ashawo will only kill their client when the intent was to steal
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by letskeeptalking: 6:39am On Jan 15, 2021
Semaj77:

Her story has a lot of holes in it , what is more harmful is believing any fake rape claim

What part are your finding difficult to believe?

The part where she said he threatened her with a knife? Or the part where she said she was hypnotized?

Let’s say she wasn’t even hypnotized, that she followed him willingly. Why would she lie about being threatened with knives??

Seriously, talking about the dangers of false rape allegations at this point sounds a lot like you are a rape apologists.

The man is dead, butchered by someone claiming he tried to rape her and threatened her with a matchete. Did you ask yourself how she got a matchete in his house to kill him with?

This lady is risking her own reputation by coming out to corroborate the Corpers claims and you guys are acting like she is out for the dead man.

She was raped at 18 and told no one out of shame. Now she is matured, she is taking the risk, showing her face, telling the whole world. Why would she do that if it were a lie

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by ayusco85(m): 6:57am On Jan 15, 2021
Semaj77:

So it's logical to just accept her story like that is that what you're saying ?

You seem not to get my point, don't be too quick to dismiss without sufficient evidence.
Am not saying she is saying the truth either.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Regex: 7:15am On Jan 15, 2021
ayusco85:

Did you actually try to understand my stance? I said we should not be in a haste to take sides, it might be true and it might be false. I didn't say the girl was telling the truth or lying. Don't ever compare someone u don't know to anyone else.
Argue with ur points and don't take things too far to the point of attacking my person, u don't even know me. Be civil pls

Why did it have to be now the boy was murdered that this girl decided to bring up a dead case?

Sometimes eh I wonder if them swear for women head never to be intelligent.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by altteemy: 7:18am On Jan 15, 2021
Semaj77:

Evidence

The defense will surely bring this up and probably invite the lady as a witness.

If it will be accepted or not as credible will depend on what the prosecution side makes of it.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Vyzz: 8:32am On Jan 15, 2021
letskeeptalking:
The comments on this thread are truly shocking. Now I'm beginning to agree that we have a rape culture in Nigeria.

Right now it doesn't matter who to support...

The Man is dead and the dead can't defend themselves...

This is a one sided story for eternity
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Regex: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2021
Bikonze:

Nigga you speak like a fool, no offense. She was 18, traumatized, threatend along side her elder sister. She was scrolling through social media.., and it happened to be same man. Don't be daft.

And now he is dead, justice is meant to take place somehow?

I am saying all these due to how women label men rapist. So I'm thinking somehow this lady came out to downplay the murder the other woman committed.

A woman killing a man who once "raped" a woman is not really offensive. I get your point Mr.

BTW, you don't call people names and tell them not to get offended. You either call me names and let me be offended or you don't offend me at all.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by ayusco85(m): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Regex:

Why did it have to be now the boy was murdered that this girl decided to bring up a dead case?

Sometimes eh I wonder if them swear for women head never to be intelligent.

You can never understand them. They think with their heart and never with their head.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Regex: 10:12am On Jan 15, 2021
ayusco85:

You can never understand them. They think with their heart and never with their head.

It's silly and not fair knowing the boy can never defend himself. And it had to be now in the heat of an investigation. Does she understand that she too have roped herself into this investigation as it will look like she paid the other girl to kill the man as a revenge for what he did (let's assume the man was not guilty of the rape accusation).
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Bikonze(m): 10:30am On Jan 15, 2021
Regex:

And now he is dead, justice is meant to take place somehow?

I am saying all these due to how women label men rapist. So I'm thinking somehow this lady came out to downplay the murder the other woman committed.

A woman killing a man who once "raped" a woman is not really offensive. I get your point Mr.

BTW, you don't call people names and tell them not to get offended. You either call me names and let me be offended or you don't offend me at all.
Get thee behind me, satan.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by freemi(m): 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
ChngedChnges:

What do I gain from lying in this situation.
I don't like sharing much of my personal life here because I don't know who is who or "u know who know who" but she was my course mate in school then though we never talk. Fortunately we work together now and we started as just colleagues. We started getting close, became "just friends" to "buddies" then PAM!!! ... I think this is enough
lols. It's OK. I understand ..started with friends with benefit. U b badt guy leave am
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by alphaNomega: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
Martinez39s:
Dr Olufunmilayo learnt a sound lesson. From his recent online posts, one can see that he has started being reasonable, and he is no longer a mangina.
Finally he now has sense, I blocked the guy way before that girl came for his neck. His story was trending so hard it even made it to my TL despite the block.

He remains blocked tho
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by alphaNomega: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
agathaamoses:

Could b she was traumatised
taaa... Traumatised what! angry
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Ohizman73(m): 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
Having gone further into the issue it seems the lady is right about being raped earlier by the said guy. The Guys has been confirmed to be a notorious rapist and undesirable element.Her own case however presently doesnt seemly relate to the corpers case.The corpers case is a different game entirely the case is something else and serious as allerged attempted rape then murder a capital offence is involved. it seems the two meet their match together,two unlike parties jamming their selves as the corper herself is a case point it has also been confirmed that she is a drug addict and into runs. Even if the guy wanted to rape her ,she should not have gone that far to murder him in such dastardly way.So she would be able to prove a case against him as she is under the custody of the federal government as a corper.But the way she took it to another level by hacking him to bits and chips that is were the case takes another turn.I as a rugged man was horrified by the butchering(i got a glance at the uncensored photo)of the victim( am confused that such a hefty guy could be overpowered by the corper gal then looked on like a mumu while he was butchered even worse than cultists butcher their victim. I was even wondering if that corper could really have the guts to commit such brutality, she must be something else.Such gal would have murdered her husband if given the chance to marry.Even if the other raped victim testifies there is no way she would walk home free a lengthy jail sentence or a hangmans gallows. The bottom line is as a male so no to raping or harassing ladies. then as a lady so no to an immoral life style. It is very unfourtunate to both parties the victim and the corper this new year 21

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by letskeeptalking: 9:04am On Jan 16, 2021
Vyzz:

Right now it doesn't matter who to support...

The Man is dead and the dead can't defend themselves...

This is a one sided story for eternity

So because he died the lady should be punished for defending herself?
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Vyzz: 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
letskeeptalking:

So because he died the lady should be punished for defending herself?

Mtcheeew
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Laduet(f): 6:38am On Jan 17, 2021
moralistic:
this mama is wasting her time... as far the law is concerned, the guy was murdered... it was a clear murder case.... I foresee death sentence or life imprisonment ...no Matter the number of women that will come out to castigate the dead guy, it won't stop odume from life imprisonment or from getting her death sentence. honestly I feel for her and her family... but the law still remains the law....irrespective of whatever, this is a clear murder case

Na ashawo business carry her reach the guy house, the guy do finish he no wan pay, and she killed him.

simple and short
Well, you are wrong. The law doesn't work exactly how you think it will work.

1. She can get to court and make a total different statement. She can testify that her current statement was made under duress and hence she did not murder the guy but was just framed. The onus will then lie on the prosecuting counsel to prove that she really committed the murder.
2. If she can establish that she killed the guy in self defense, then she is working out. All she needs is a very good criminal lawyer.
3. The prosecuting counsel might just end up not been very diligent and the case will be thrown out of court for lack of diligent prosecution.
4. The matter might be handled by a very biased judge who will totally disregard every evidence thrown in his face and set the girl free.

Above all, I believe that if she is just defending herself from a rapist as she is claiming God will work something out in her favour.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 17, 2021
Laduet:

Well, you are wrong. The law doesn't work exactly how you think it will work.

1. She can get to court and make a total different statement. She can testify that her current statement was made under duress and hence she did not murder the guy but was just framed. The onus will then lie on the prosecuting counsel to prove that she really committed the murder.
2. If she can establish that she killed the guy in self defense, then she is working out. All she needs is a very good criminal lawyer.
3. The prosecuting counsel might just end up not been very diligent and the case will be thrown out of court for lack of diligent prosecution.
4. The matter might be handled by a very biased judge who will totally disregard every evidence thrown in his face and set the girl free.

Above all, I believe that if she is just defending herself from a rapist as she is claiming God will work something out in her favour.
..i like the fact that you politely express yourself.. unlike some people on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by ayusco85(m): 1:04am On Jan 18, 2021
Regex:

It's silly and not fair knowing the boy can never defend himself. And it had to be now in the heat of an investigation. Does she understand that she too have roped herself into this investigation as it will look like she paid the other girl to kill the man as a revenge for what he did (let's assume the man was not guilty of the rape accusation).

Don't stress Ur brain trying to figure out the truth, it will prevail sooner than later
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Regex: 6:55am On Jan 18, 2021
ayusco85:

Don't stress Ur brain trying to figure out the truth, it will prevail sooner than later

True.

1 Like

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by NerdyAtheist: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
Tozara:
Were you also there? How can you believe that kind of bull story without any accompanying evidence? Women lie about rape with a straight face, even against people who are still alive. Imagine how comfortably they would do it to a dead person that has no possibility of contradicting them.

1) There’s zero evidence for her claims.
2) The story makes absolutely no sense.

Therefore, believing it is evidence of stupidity.

A friend of mine was accused by a random lady he HAS NEVER MET of threatening to rape and assault her. She went as far as posting his picture on Instagram and tagging him a rapist. He got a call from a government agency in Lagos, accusing him of threatening rape and assault. This is a girl he has never spoken to and didn’t even know exist before this accusation.

Why did she do that? Because she disagreed with a screenshot of his WhatsApp status posted by one of her friends. She hated his opinion about women. Can you imagine how devilish that is?

Women tell wicked lies about rape without any form of remorse. Anybody who believes them without convincing proof is an idiot of the highest order.
grin grin She was so pained she took it this far. I hope it is not someone I know of though. I sent you a DM, I lost your mail.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by AlphaSoul: 9:19am On Feb 05, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) / Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo / Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.