Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,126 members, 7,856,502 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son (36416 Views)

Photos From Dino Melaye's Birthday Dinner In Dubai. Hushpuppi Spotted / Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son by ArticleBeast: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Wish him well.

Meanwhile, what's Oluwakimbati/Oluwakinbati?

It's Oluwakiibaati.
We're loosing the culture of articulating Yoruba words well this age
Dino is not Yoruba but from a part of Kogi with close affinity to the Yoruba culture.
Re: Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son by Seyilome(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
ArticleBeast:

Dino is not Yoruba but from a part of Kogi with close affinity to the Yoruba culture.
keep quite, Dino is a Yoruba from Okun. Don't say what you don't know.
Re: Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son by ofiko123(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
Happy birthday to Dino melaiye's son..
Re: Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son by hotseat: 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
I have a question for Dino.

Can he climb trees like you given his puff puff face & body?

Enjoy your birthday, fat boy!
Re: Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son by Halo22: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Na my papa e wan behave like before?
Fairandlovely:
Fine boi,,,but nor go dey behave like ya papa oh
Re: Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son by sweetMichael(m): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
omo baba olowoo
Re: Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son by ThatFairGuy1: 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
juwoonn:

Oga Yoruba is not the same every where. Kogi Yoruba and Ijebu Yoruba are pronounced differently and would likely be spelt differently if you go deeper.
Yes, tongue is different, however unarguably they're referring to my claim and that's the correct way of writing and pronouncing it.
Re: Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son by ThatFairGuy1: 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
Storyoflove:

I understand your point but we must not also be myopic as some Yoruba names and spelt and pronounce based on people's dialect. I'm sure that's the reason.

I've always heard SEMILORE until I met an Ijesha man that named his daughter SEMIIRE....and when I asked...it was the dialect....and I think it's cool and also acceptable. Just the way we have some variations in British and American English....not the gutter slangs o
Well understood.
Re: Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son by ArticleBeast: 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
Seyilome:
keep quite, Dino is a Yoruba from Okun. Don't say what you don't know.
Is Okun Yoruba? Some of you just open your gutter and be yapping nonsense. Is Okpe Urhobo? Is Agbor Igbo? Please disappear from my mention before I lay curse on your destiny.
Re: Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son by friendl: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son by Lovelyn451(f): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
and he blessed him as a father...I'm moved
Re: Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son by FashionCookie(f): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
When una don argue finish, make una tell us the meaning of the name.
Re: Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son by GEEBITE: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Obviously that is dialectical . Ain't Wumi and Wunmi the same thing. He is Kogi Yoruba,he wrote the way they pronounce in their dialect.
ThatFairGuy1:
Wish him well.

It's Oluwakiibaati.
Re: Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son by babsbolad: 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Wish him well.

It's Oluwakiibaati.
God never fail.
Re: Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son by Gamesmart: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lunatic father disgracing his children and future descendants everywhere.
Re: Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son by Glawrie: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
juwoonn:

Oga Yoruba is not the same every where. Kogi Yoruba and Ijebu Yoruba are pronounced differently and would likely be spelt differently if you go deeper.
Tell them oo
Re: Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son by Seyilome(m): 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
ArticleBeast:

Is Okun Yoruba? Some of you just open your gutter and be yapping nonsense. Is Okpe Urhobo? Is Agbor Igbo? Please disappear from my mention before I lay curse on your destiny.
You have bad mouth, and you have not left your clave for once, lay curse now and I will also lay curse on you too, to lay curse is not your monopolised thing.
Re: Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son by ArticleBeast: 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Seyilome:
You have bad mouth, and you have not left your clave for once, lay curse now and I will also lay curse on you too, to lay curse is not your monopolised thing.
I have traveled the whole 36 states in Nigeria. I am from Okun and we are not Yorubas.

My last reply
Re: Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son by Josywhyte: 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Another trouble maker in the making...hahahah
Re: Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son by Simongm(m): 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
ArticleBeast:

I have traveled the whole 36 states in Nigeria. I am from Okun and we are not Yorubas.

My last reply

Will you keep quiet! You are not from Okun, no legitimate Okun man or woman will deny his/her heritage...Yoruba.
Re: Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son by ArticleBeast: 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Simongm:

Will you keep quiet! You are not from Okun, no legitimate Okun man or woman will deny his/her heritage...Yoruba.
K
Re: Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son by Eohara(m): 7:06am On Jan 19, 2021
vimaxp:
loot from ya account?
Lolz from our account

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money / INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts / CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.