Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,094 members, 7,859,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

No Wife Material In Naija Again - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Wife Material In Naija Again (8294 Views)

We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Leshurr(f): 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm challenging my own point with this question. Yet I went off and tried to spin it on you. I cant answer my own question

Fixed.

9 Likes

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Sixfeetbelle: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Leshurr:

Fixed.

I really pegged you smarter than this, but oh well, we know your type.

Like I said, you're allowed to be contented with a man who's only provision in your life is 'a roof over your head'.

I won't.

1 Like

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Leshurr(f): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

[s]I really pegged you smarter than this, but oh well, we know your type.

Like I said, you're allowed to be contented with a man who's only provision in your life is 'a roof over your head'.

I won't[/s].

You've only exposed your own folly, desperately spurring for a fight with me. I said it before and I will say it again. Good luck with your search. -until then remain in your father's house little girl.

15 Likes

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Sixfeetbelle: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Leshurr:

You've only exposed your own folly, desperately spurring for a fight with me. I said it before and I will say it again. Good luck with your search. -until then remain in your father's house little girl.

Leshurr:
I've been called names on this forum for my anti-feminist views (but the truth is there are lots of women out there who are also anti-feminist but are bullied into silence by fellow women)

Doing exactly what you accuse others of doing...

I really did peg you a lot smarter than you appear.

Ps: you're allowed to cancel this post too.

1 Like

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Leshurr(f): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

[s]

Ps: you're allowed to cancel this post too. [/s]

Now I've "bullied" you shey cheesy cheesy
She can dish it but can't take it. Cry baby

14 Likes

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Iceyjayz: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
Leshurr:
I must add that you guys make it hard for someone to feel sorry for you sef.. you encourage the monetisation of sex with your own actions. e.g. look at that false rape situation where queenbeena accused that guy who agreed to pay a $1000 for one night with her, seriously a man is willing to pay that amount to sleep with a woman. moreso, almost every nigerian artist sings about lavishing women with gifts just because of her skin tone, yansh and waist undecided
now tell me why won't girls treat their ho-has like a gold mine? Please tell me.
I've been called names on this forum for my anti-feminist views (but the truth is there are lots of women out there who are also anti-feminist but are bullied into silence by fellow women) unfortunately we can't fight for those who refuse to fight for themselves.
Men the power to stop this madness is in your own hands.
Spot on. some men are the problems and the reasons why prostitution is thriving, look at Nollywood actress almost 90% of them are into runs, once you are an actress and you have boobs and big yansh, there are alot of foolish men that will be willing to spend millions just to spend a night with you, this is so crazy and it's so annoying these fellow men won't help their friends but if it's a whóre that have figure 8 and big ass they are willing to do anything.

I do have a friend that's from a super rich family, and back then I was having some financial problems, I went to this guy to lend me 1 million that I will pay back in a couple of months, do you know what he said? he told me he used his last money to buy a land he wants to build his shopping complex that he doesn't have nothing with him, I just walked off jejely, later I heared that he spent millions on drinks and girls at a night club in Abuja, I felt so bad and cut this guy off, deleted his number and when he came to my house asking about my whereabouts, I told my brother to tell him that I'm not around, since then I cut him off. this was the same guy that we did everything back then, we attended the same primary and high school together, I felt so disappointed.

last year we met at a bar in asokoro and he was gobsmacked, shocked and hugged me tightly, thank God I was able to escape those difficulties I had back then and made alot of money, he saw the changes in me and we started talking about alot of things, but what he did to me back then was still fresh in my memory, just like how I trusted him back then I don't have that trust on him anymore, he have really messed up and he knows what he did.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Iceyjayz: 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Ps: you're allowed to cancel this post too.
Public nuisance like you

8 Likes

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Princeofasia: 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Social vices also affect families, are happy families not attacked by armed robbers and kidnappers? Or rapists?

And yahoo boys/criminals also put their families at risk, if they get arrested or killed their kids grow up fatherless and the people they scam can target their wife or children for revenge.

You people should start threads to caution your fellow men.
it still not a primary issue. issues like the man fucking outside, always coming home late affects the family more than these vices u stated here
Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Princeofasia: 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

You saw the folly in your comment, hence this clapback. As if a man's job is only in providing a roof over women's head.

If you'll be contented being married to a man who provides only a roof over your head, I won't be.
see there are primary responsibilities the man should provide. housing is just one of them. i dont even get what point you are trying to make here? or can ur father Bleep u too? u are just diverting from the major points made

7 Likes

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Princeofasia: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

For ladies that can provide roof over their heads, what will the man provide?
marriage or relationship is not always about what man can provide or what woman can provide na. it goes beyond this. it is only in nigeria or in the black community that u see this very lame mentality. my cousin is married to a guy, her father is rich as hell. she takes care of almost all the man wants. but it deosnt change the fact that the man is the head. though we her cousins, see the man as shit though, but thAT has got nothing to do with these primary relationship. so please stop the provde this provide that mentality

2 Likes

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Angelacruz: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
CalliDora1:

Even in Church, you men will still go for the ones that are provocatively dressed. I know what I'm saying. You Carefully avoid the decent sisters and still go for the ... You know now.

Can we just stop pretending and deceiving ourselves. You know the good ones but always think they are not your spec. We know una, abeg tongue lol..
my dear,u spoke well
Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Princeofasia: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Spot on. some men are the problems and the reasons why prostitution is thriving, look at Nollywood actress almost 90% of them are into runs, once you are an actress and you have boobs and big yansh, there are alot of foolish men that will be willing to spend millions just to spend a night with you, this is so crazy and it's so annoying these fellow men won't help their friends but if it's a whóre that have figure 8 and big ass they are willing to do anything.

I do have a friend that's from a super rich family, and back then I was having some financial problems, I went to this guy to lend me 1 million that I will pay back in a couple of months, do you know what he said? he told me he used his last money to buy a land he wants to build his shopping complex that he doesn't have nothing with him, I just walked off jejely, later I heared that he spent millions on drinks and girls at a night club in Abuja, I felt so bad and cut this guy off, deleted his number and when he came to my house asking about my whereabouts, I told my brother to tell him that I'm not around, since then I cut him off. this was the same guy that we did everything back then, we attended the same primary and high school together, I felt so disappointed.

last year we met at a bar in asokoro and he was gobsmacked, shocked and hugged me tightly, thank God I was able to escape those difficulties I had back then and made alot of money, he saw the changes in me and we started talking about alot of things, but what he did to me back then was still fresh in my memory, just like how I trusted him back then I don't have that trust on him anymore, he have really messed up and he knows what he did.
i usually cut off fully from people like this. the real me wont even greet him and if he does i will tell him to avoid me henceforth. i know people say that type of behavior is childish but i dont pretend man

3 Likes

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by CHoccolaTE: 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Princeofasia:
it still not a primary issue. issues like the man fucking outside, always coming home late affects the family more than these vices u stated here

The topic of this thread is not a primary issue either, you males sleep around far more than women, both before and after marriage, talk about that instead of discussing prostitutes that have existed since all of history.

1 Like

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Iceyjayz: 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
Princeofasia:
i usually cut off fully from people like this. the real me wont even greet him and if he does i will tell him to avoid me henceforth. i know people say that type of behavior is childish but i dont pretend man
True that, I don't have his time like I used to back then, make e stay him lane and I will stay in mind, I'm grateful God didn't shame me.
Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Sixfeetbelle: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Princeofasia:
marriage or relationship is not always about what man can provide or what woman can provide na. it goes beyond this. it is only in nigeria or in the black community that u see this very lame mentality. my cousin is married to a guy, her father is rich as hell. she takes care of almost all the man wants. but it deosnt change the fact that the man is the head. though we her cousins, see the man as shit though, but thAT has got nothing to do with these primary relationship. so please stop the provde this provide that mentality

My comment was in response to the person that said women should be content with men providing a roof over their heads as if men are relegated to only that responsibility.

Even at that, marriage is still about provisions so don't tell me to stop the mentality.

1 Like

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Princeofasia: 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

The topic of this thread is not a primary issue either, you males sleep around far more than women, both before and after marriage, talk about that instead of discussing prostitutes that have existed since all of history.
we dont bring another woman child to her like this hoe here did.

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Sixfeetbelle: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
Princeofasia:
see there are primary responsibilities the man should provide. housing is just one of them. i dont even get what point you are trying to make here? or can ur father Bleep u too? u are just diverting from the major points made

The person I quoted limited a man's provision to only housing. That is what I'm against. If you don't get my point, go quote the person I mentioned to explain to you.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by SocialJustice: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Let church girls catch you calling most of them 'olosho' and 'market sellers'.
Abegi, make them come tell me to my face.
Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Princeofasia: 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

My comment was in response to the person that said women should be content with men providing a roof over their heads as if men are relegated to only that responsibility.

Even at that, marriage is still about provisions so don't tell me to stop the mentality.
marriage is about what provision? the basic provision u need is a roof on your head, protection, food to eat, clothing sexual satisfaction. any other thing you get is a privileged, not a right. same way the basic thing a woman owes a man is obedience, sex and getting him a child or children. any other thing is a privileged . so tell me , what provisions are u talking about

2 Likes

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Princeofasia: 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

The person I quoted limited a man's provision to only housing. That is what I'm against. If you don't get my point, go quote the person I mentioned to explain to you.

Thank you.
inside housing comes clothing, feeding and sexual satisfaction. that is the meaning of housing. what else is he obligated to do apart from that?
Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Sixfeetbelle: 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Princeofasia:
marriage is about what provision? the basic provision u need is a roof on your head, protection, food to eat, clothing sexual satisfaction. any other thing you get is a privileged, not a right. same way the basic thing a woman owes a man is obedience, sex and getting him a child or children. any other thing is a privileged . so tell me , what provisions are u talking about

We're saying the same thing.

You listed all the things a man should provide in marriage, not just housing, unlike the person I quoted.
Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by FalseProphet1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I can see that you are very stubborn. Fighting everyone around for no good reason. If you don't change you will get old as a single lady cos men will be sacred of comittment towards you because of your character. This I have Seen.

5 Likes

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Princeofasia: 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

We're saying the same thing.

You listed all the things a man should provide in marriage, not just housing, unlike the person I quoted.
he just didnt want to elaborate. if u are in a mans house, wont he feed u, wont he cloth u, wont u guys have sex?
Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Sixfeetbelle: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:

I can see that you are very stubborn. Fighting everyone around for no good reason. If you don't change you will get old as a single lady cos men will be sacred of comittment towards you because of your character. This I have Seen.

I hope you saw yourself getting into serious trouble for not being able to keep your nose out of people's business.

1 Like

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Sixfeetbelle: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
Princeofasia:
he just didnt want to elaborate. if u are in a mans house, wont he feed u, wont he cloth u, wont u guys have sex?

That you understood it like that doesn't mean that's what he meant. Not everyone says what you think they said.

1 Like

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by FalseProphet1(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I hope you saw yourself getting into serious trouble for not being able to keep your nose out of people's business.
I see you always trying to prove a point even when it's not necessary. I can see that you're also lonely, I also see that if you continue on this path, you will forever remain lonely

2 Likes

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Princeofasia: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

That you understood it like that doesn't mean that's what he meant. Not everyone says what you think they said.
ah ok, i get .
Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Princeofasia: 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
i have another annoying cousin that hussles like mad. she will be the one that wants to fly out to america , na she wan build house , na she wan do this and that. i noticed that the small cash wey i dey give am monthly no reach am so i kuku stop. e sure me say this one go dey do olosho and maybe dey coded runs sef. my question now is what is all the hussling for? does it make sense to husle all this husle then one broke guy go still come claim the while house and other things u have? cos for sure if she gets married what ever she has will be shared directly or indirectly. she is in her 30s , getting to evening news paper, maybe sef na all these feminist wey no go ever marry because i dey see am always dey play chimamanda tapes. this generation of girls no just get sense at all angry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by zexy2030(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
CalliDora1:
Change your circle. Move out to more decent places and you will see wife materials. It's because you men like to look in the wrong places and go after sight that is why you keep meeting Oloshos.or what do you expect when all you keep looking at are girls dressed "hot" with revealing clothes? Those are the kind of girls you're easily attracted to, reason you now have this wrong notion.

Don't generalize. Get in the right circle and you'll find what you seek.
Kindly lead me there.
Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Leshurr(f): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Princeofasia:
ah ok, i get .

In your back and forth banter, I couldn't help but notice how she was quick to plead her case to a perceived male moniker:

"We're saying the same thing"
grin grin

But was quick to attack and insult the moniker with a "f" attached.
It's a man's world after all.

6 Likes

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by 9jamustchange: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
There are inevitable consequences for disregarding the laws of God. The one who says "do not fornicate" and "do not commit adultery" is the only wise God whose eternal laws were meant for our best interest, but man thought himself wiser and smarter! Now the sad repercussions are just beginning to catch up with humanity.

1 Like

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by CHoccolaTE: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
Princeofasia:
we dont bring another woman child to her like this hoe here did.

Lol, I can't count how many men abandoned their children because of one side chic outside, spending money on their side hoe instead of saving for their kids, I cant count how many men neglected their wives sexual and emotional needs because of side chicken, there are stories of side chicken killing or harming a married man's children because he broke their heart.

Start thread for men instead

https://www.nairaland.com/4940890/killed-boyfriends-son-after-losing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi State University Girls Lesbianism Sex Tape(videos) / How Can I Generate NIN From My Tracking ID? / "Mistakes You Make That Will Cause Girls To Friend-Zone You..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.