Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Can Humans Be Possessed By Jinn? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can Humans Be Possessed By Jinn? (11372 Views)

Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? / The World Of Jinn -I / Pictures/Jinn issue. Is it safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can Humans Be Possessed By Jinn? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
For someone who talks shit about Muslims, you have declared your belief in Allah as the only God and Muhammad peace be upon him as his messenger on your profile. You don't see Muslims getting that confused. I don't blame you for having doubts though

MakeWeTalk:

Jesus is superior to Allah

If Allah was God, then why do moslems kill Christians?

Why do moslems hate Jews?

If Allah were God, this sign would say all none Jews, Christians & Moslems turn back

Instead it accepts only worshipers of allah, thats Moslems

Re: Can Humans Be Possessed By Jinn? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2021
Hate and sentiment has clouded your common sense of reasoning and it's unfortunate. God is the creator of the heavens and earth and everything within including Jesus who is a man like you and me, Given the power to perform miracles by God. All true Muslims love him including myself. Non Muslims are not allowed to go for Arafat because it's a duty upon Muslims alone. I don't even think you are a Christian, I believe you are a Jesus worshiper and on the day of judgement when all man is fighting and accounting for himself including Jesus, guess who would be left alone.... You and your likes of you don't change your ways. Again Allah is God but you don't even believe that is the Arabic name for God. Why don't you do yourself a favor and use Google?? If I ask you today 1+1+1 equals what, you would tell me 3 but on Sundays it equals 1 for you. How does that work?
MakeWeTalk:

Jesus is superior to Allah

If Allah was God, then why do moslems kill Christians?

Why do moslems hate Jews?

If Allah were God, this sign would say all none Jews, Christians & Moslems turn back

Instead it accepts only worshipers of allah, thats Moslems

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Times To Make Dua (supplication) / Spirit Husband / 'Plucking of Eyebrows is not permissible In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.