Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,714 members, 7,840,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 (13658 Views)

Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2023 / Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2020). / Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by PHijo(m): 5:07am On Jan 15, 2021
One military that doesn't deserve remembrance. People who kill those they are paid to protect.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by michlins(m): 5:08am On Jan 15, 2021
To all the men and women who gave their lives for the peace of this country,may you find peace.

To those on the front lines, I pray you be safe.

To the bereaved, I pray you find consolation.

To the people who in any way facilitate the oppression we go through in Nigeria,may peace and sleep elude you

1 Like

Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by endsarrrs(f): 5:10am On Jan 15, 2021
I Wonder what Mazi Nnamdi KANU feels about this?! . .RIP TO OUR HEROES

1 Like

Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:15am On Jan 15, 2021

We will win this war as a nation.

God bless our gallant soldiers as they lay their lives on the line for peace to reign in our darling nation.

crafteck:
I respect u for this picture, says a lot
Thank you sir,
A picture speaks more than a thousand words!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:16am On Jan 15, 2021
michlins:
To all the men and women who gave their lives for the peace of this country,may you find peace.

To those on the front lines, I pray you be safe.

To the bereaved, I pray you find consolation.

To the people who in any way facilitate the oppression we go through in Nigeria,may peace and sleep elude you.
@the bolded,
A Very Big AMEN in the Mighty name of Jesus.
They will all end up miserably in life.
Painful deaths await them all.
No be curse,
Na FACT!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by jumper524(m): 5:24am On Jan 15, 2021
As a barrack boy, lemmi pay homage and respect to these soldiers who lost their lives in the battle front.
Olumide: (my uncle) lost his life 2014 to insurgency in maiduguri
even though we knew you were dead and your wives and children were at our place enjoying the holidays, we couldn't tell them the truth about your demise. RIP sir, you died fighting for your country.

Black: ( family friend) he was a sergeant as at then more like an uncle to me.
I still remember in 2015 you drove from kaduna to Abuja to come enjoy the Sallah holiday with us. I remember you were jokingly laughing my dad when he told you about his plan to go into yam farming. never knew you were telling us goodbye that year.you lost your live for your country,
you died fighting insurgency.
may your soul rest in peace.

Augustine Atti: ( my secondary school friend/classmate) Atti your loss was a shock to us all.
it was in the early days of 2020 I saw that Facebook post. I never believed it, I never wanted to accept it. it was unacceptable to us all. you died fighting banditry in kaduna. your a hero to your country and the people you fought for.
RIP brother.

Dear God I know a lot of people have made this prayer and I believe you have your reasons for making things seem as it is now.
God please I beg of you to please end the growing insecurity challenge we are facing in this country.

8 Likes

Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by imolile: 5:28am On Jan 15, 2021
Remember them for their abuse of The Nigerian People, for the abuse of the uniform, for their cowardice, Men who have never experienced war, who carry out a war against the innocent people they aught to Protect, men who think to wear a uniform is to protect the oppressor against the masses. Failures. arrogant men who cannot withstand a citizen without their camouflaged. Remember the men who have ruined the country my military
dictatorships Represented by the Despot who now demented has refused to leave. Remember them for failure. Shame on the Nigerian military

But to the very few once who had the fear of God. and sacrificed for justice. May you name never be forgotten

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by EdiskyHarry: 5:31am On Jan 15, 2021
It's only a fool that will live in the bush and fight with Boko Haram everyday, while politicians are busy enjoying with their children overseas.
Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by Grace001: 5:37am On Jan 15, 2021
Let’s be human at least to acknowledge the ultimate sacrifice these military guys are paying to keep this country at peace.

It’s not easy to make this big sacrifice to die for a country like Nigeria.

A failed country where there is no value for human life... Even those military guys that are still alive are treated like a piece of shiit, poor welfare and dilapidated barracks. How much more the dead ones.

Respect to all gallant soldier and rip to all our fallen heroes.

We say thank you .

5 Likes

Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by Iamdboss: 5:37am On Jan 15, 2021
Tribute to the fallen heroes.... They are the true heroes of democracy.
Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by juman(m): 5:45am On Jan 15, 2021
Nigeria would have been a better country without the so called armed forces.

The armed forces is the biggest adversary and foe faces by nigerian people.
Their greedy generals overthrew sheu shagari, and those generals stole tens of billions of dollars over the period of twenty three years(1984-2007).

Nigeria collapsed.

Nigerian generals -- oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by oluwaseyi0: 5:46am On Jan 15, 2021
I celebrate our armed forces
Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by anungangampu: 5:54am On Jan 15, 2021
When is unarmed civilians remembrance day.. That's the one I want to celebrate..

The only war or battle Nigeria millitary can win is against unarmed civilians they are the true heroes.
Killing of Unarmed civilians led us here..

It led to civil war, it led to Boko haram uprising..

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by ipobarethieves: 5:55am On Jan 15, 2021
sad While out brave heart soldiers are at battlefront,one misfortune boss dey busy tending his pythons/stupidly show the world picture sad.Tueh angry!
Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:56am On Jan 15, 2021
Buhari, make sure u watch ur mouth today on the lie lie promise u go make to Nigerians

Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by Racoon(m): 5:58am On Jan 15, 2021
Rest in peace all who have lost their lives in the course of serving or defending their fatherland.For those who still have their boots on, more courage to continue to hold the forth.Bravo!!!
Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by thaoriginator: 5:59am On Jan 15, 2021

Mi bloodclaat the Nigerian Army deh!!!

Trouble deh deh..... Di Army dem cause more harm than good fi di nation..

Dem nuh like we inna di garrison cry

1 Like

Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by naijadrivablog: 6:00am On Jan 15, 2021
Oh, those that molest civilians

I will pass.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by jumper524(m): 6:01am On Jan 15, 2021
imolile:
Remember them for their abuse of The Nigerian People, for the abuse of the uniform, for their cowardice, Men who have never experienced war, who carry out a war against the innocent people they aught to Protect, men who think to wear a uniform is to protect the oppressor against the masses. Failures. arrogant men who cannot withstand a citizen without their camouflaged. Remember the men who have ruined the country my military
dictatorships Represented by the Despot who now demented has refused to leave. Remember them for failure. Shame on the Nigerian military

But to the very few once who had the fear of God. and sacrificed for justice. May you name never be forgotten
people use the army uniform to oppress the masses (yes) but there are still a lot more soldiers who didn't do that and still lost their lives trying to save you and I.

just a single day in a year is dedicated to this men and you can't hide your grievance and pay gratitude to the brave ones who died fighting to make you live better.
we are all somebody's enemy but still no matter what, some level of respect should be given to the dead.. especially those fighting to make life safer to us all.

6 Likes

Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by jumper524(m): 6:02am On Jan 15, 2021
Grace001:
Let’s be human at least to acknowledge the ultimate sacrifice these military guys are paying to keep this country at peace.

It’s not easy to make this big sacrifice to die for a country like Nigeria.

A failed country where there is no value for human life... Even those military guys that are still alive are treated like a piece of shiit, poor welfare and dilapidated barracks. How much more the dead ones.

Respect to all gallant soldier and rip to all our fallen heroes.

We say thank you .

may you live well.
Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by Loveheals01(m): 6:03am On Jan 15, 2021
We celebrate your gallantry, and we pray for your protection & that of your family
Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by Raalsalghul: 6:05am On Jan 15, 2021
Remember them for what exactly sir?

Shooting at unarmed protesters?

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:07am On Jan 15, 2021
Nothing to remember i can only remember my fellow youth killed at lekki toll gate by the army rest in peace guys you are the true heroes that deserved to be remembered

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by ipain: 6:09am On Jan 15, 2021
Bloody army force that kill her citizens...

We will not forget 20-10-2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by Eje2019: 6:13am On Jan 15, 2021
the labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain
Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by Violiner(m): 6:14am On Jan 15, 2021
They shall grow not old as we grow old ,
Age shall not weary them nor d years condemn ,
But at the going down of the son nd breaking of the day we will remember them
For those who their feet will not touch the mother land because dey where Fighting fr dat mother land
Thank u Nigeria soldiers ♥️♥️♥️�����

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 15, 2021
Oh I remember Lt. Colonel Abu Ali, one of the finest they've had in recent times.

He was cut down when he had nearly reached the "low risk level" when it comes to paying the supreme price.

May his soul RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by Aystarz: 6:17am On Jan 15, 2021
PHijo:
One military that doesn't deserve remembrance. People who kill those they are paid to protect.

The present day Nigerian Military make Boko Haram look like boys scouts when it comes to killing innocent civilians. There are more zombies in the higher echelons of that useless outfit than you'll find in the entire episodes of 'Walking Dead' !

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by The5DME(m): 6:18am On Jan 15, 2021
post=98072513:

@the bolded,
A Very Big AMEN in the Mighty name of Jesus.
They will all end up miserably in life.
Painful deaths await them all.
No be curse,
Na FACT!
manna, you no dey sleep? I'm sure you're grilling right now.
Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by Aystarz: 6:21am On Jan 15, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
Nothing to remember i can only remember my fellow youth killed at lekki toll gate by the army rest in peace guys you are the true heroes that deserved to be remembered

Preach brother. The blood of the innocent will never stop crying.....

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:22am On Jan 15, 2021
The5DME:
manna, you no dey sleep? I'm sure you're grilling right now.
We actually just rounding up with grilling.
We gonna take some rest now to prepare for Friday nite Barbecue.
It's gonna be lite mehn!
We work while others are snoring....lol cheesy!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2021 by Wtfork: 6:22am On Jan 15, 2021
May the souls of the departed rest on
God bless the armed forces of Nigeria !
God bless our men in uniform !!
God bless Nigeria!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alcohol Consumers In Akwa-Ibom To Pay Taxes / Ize-Iyamu Still Under Probe –EFCC / Boris Johnson At The Abuja Memorial (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.