Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,804 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

"You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri (27651 Views)

After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts / Marrying A Feminist / My Dad's Treatment Of My Mum Made Me A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by DEMZEE(m): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Then stop foaming in the mouth. See spit everywhere grin grin.

Soon now pastors go begin use hell fire threaten feminists grin grin that all feminists will go to hell fire grin grin

U don't have any sensible point so I understand ur stupidity

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Ladycewhy(f): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
DEMZEE:

U don't nothing

We dey here gidigba for una

Feminism will never see the light of day in Nigeria as long as I'm alive

Very demonic movement tuehhhhhhh

See the way they are divorcing anyhow in the west and Europe, the high rise of single mothers and fatherless children and the high rise of miserable unmarried women in the west and Europe
lol ,uan just dey make me laugh grin grin
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Denique(f): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kriss216:

So, it's only Nigeria men that commit all sorts of vices?

Thanks for epistle.

BTW, I only greeted you. lol

Wahala greetings.

I greet you too cheesy
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
luvmijeje:

You know nothing after all you are a man.

I'm a man
Evolutionary biology formed me not Social constructive ideologies (social re-engineering policies)
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Amhappy(f): 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
The only standard set by the Bible to be a Christian is in John 3;16. They were not called Christians because of anything else but for being like Christ. Christianity is not the culture of your fore fathers.
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladycewhy:
lol ,uan just dey make me laugh grin grin

Feminist promoting vagabonds and criminals
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Shortyyy(f): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

Both are feminist espousing progressive ideologies like abortion, homosexuality, divorce for it's own sake
They shouldn't be positive role model for good women

Lol

Men's definition of "good women" is someone that wont question their atrocious behaviors towards her.

Well sorry, those women are gone. At some point you gotta say "enough is enough" and that's just what women are saying now.
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Ogbotobo77(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
DEMZEE:

U don't nothing

We dey here gidigba for una

Feminism will never see the light of day in Nigeria as long as I'm alive

Very demonic movement tuehhhhhhh

See the way they are divorcing anyhow in the west and Europe, the high rise of single mothers and fatherless children and the high rise of miserable unmarried women in the west and Europe
The high rate of single motherhood is disheartening.. When this kids grow up in a household with no father figure,they end up as criminals that why the black community in America are responsible for more than 50% of violent crimes in america even though they represent a 13% population... Funny enough the single motherhood rate is over 70%!!!!!!!! In black community.. Its very bad

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Angelfrost(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hongkog:
Reno talks too much jare, you can be whatever you what and still be a Christian. Its a free world.

Actually... You can't be a Christian and be "whatever" you want to be!!! Same with Muslim, Hindu, etc.
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Shortyyy(f): 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
DEMZEE:

So submission equates to slavery ahbi

Yes. No one should be forced to do what she doesn't wanna do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Ladycewhy(f): 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ogbotobo77:

The Gender pay gap has been thrashed repeatedly by economists worth their salt!!..women always say there's a gender wage gap cos of gender bias... true there is a gender bias ...but it accounts for a very small substrata of a multivariate analysis.. There are many reasons why there's a gap 1.PERSONALITY: d gr8est diff BTW men and women can be seen in neuroticism and agreeableness.. Women aren't as assertive as men when negotiating salaries so most tyms they settle for less...2.Biological clock..when a woman starts giving birth, its hard for her to pick up in her career cos her attention is divided..3..women don't pick S.T.E.M field courses...men dominate in STEM field courses and these courses generate high income..when men dominate in programming,eng etc women will dominate in courses like human kinetics,primary edu etc.....and also men are willing to go extreme for promotions,change locations, etc but a woman may not..all this affects d pay gap..so pls don't just day things without proof
the only thing I want to here. Until we all admit there is a print there won't be a solution.

Like I said ,that was just the origin of the movement, until things like inheritance ,girl child education, widow maltreatment came into the picture.
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Kriss216: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Denique:

You are not serious o cheesy You mentioned Poco on her Ofe Nsala thread, now Kriss, The Team Foreign Girl Ambassador on a feminist thread. Kriss is crushing on Poco; hence, the mentions smiley

Permit me to digress on your original intent...

I'm yet to see a thread where Poco claims to be a feminist (not like it's bad after all).

Feminism is a cause. No one cares if you submit to your better half or not. It's about the girl child who has been relegated to the background for a long long time. I don't see anything wrong in fighting for the girl child to have:

equal education as her male counterpart
equal inheritance of her father's wealth
equal job placement in the society and so on. No loving father wants his girl child to be denied of the aforementioned.

I'll still get to meet you trio someday kiss
Poco is not a feminist, she's Redpilled alfa.
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by DEMZEE(m): 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ogbotobo77:

The high rate of single motherhood is disheartening.. When this kids grow up in a household with no father figure,they end up as criminals that why the black community in America are responsible for more than 50% of violent crimes in america even though they represent a 13% population... Funny enough the single motherhood rate is over 70%!!!!!!!! In black community.. Its very bad

It's very sad

All because of stupid feminism

Awon werey
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Shortyyy(f): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
joseph1832:
This same Jay Z cheated and his wife didn't divorce him.

I remember you raining fire and brimstone when 9ice' wife forgave him when he cheated. When they went for holiday in Dubai you still couldn't get over the shock of seeing them together.

So what gives shorty?

LMFAO

You caught Jayz on a video fvcking another woman?

Dude, you are really in Nigeria and know what is going in the Carter's household?
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by DEMZEE(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Denique:

You are not serious o cheesy You mentioned Poco on her Ofe Nsala thread, now Kriss, The Team Foreign Girl Ambassador on a feminist thread. Kriss is crushing on Poco; hence, the mentions smiley

Permit me to digress on your original intent...

I'm yet to see a thread where Poco claims to be a feminist (not like it's bad after all).

Feminism is a cause. No one cares if you submit to your better half or not. It's about the girl child who has been relegated to the background for a long long time. I don't see anything wrong in fighting for the girl child to have:

equal education as her male counterpart
equal inheritance of her father's wealth
equal job placement in the society and so on. No loving father wants his girl child to be denied of the aforementioned.

I'll still get to meet you trio someday kiss

Every girl child has equal rights under the law same also the boy child too
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Ladycewhy(f): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Shortyyy:

Lol

Men's definition of "good women" is someone that wont question their atrocious behaviors towards her.

Well sorry, those women are gone. At some point you gotta say "enough is enough" and that's just what women are saying now.

This is why they feel threatened , notice how they keep wailing and lamenting about this generation of women not being like the women of the 18th century. Na the one wey go dey call them "my Lord " for 2021 dem dey find grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Ajaxnr12344: 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Remo certainly doesn't know the meaning of feminism. Most people male and female do not know the meaning.
What does feminism have to do with marriage.
It says equal right for male and female gender....not husband and wife. Everytime we think feminism we think marriage, it's very wrong.

It talks about equal right of male and female gender in the society. Economic right, social right, freedom to speak( or should the male be speaking and the female be quiet?)... Right to education for both genders.
This is the concept of feminism. It doesn't go against wife's submission in the home.

Please understand this. A feminist can be a Christian very well.
Do you guys know the meaning of right?....do you know there was sometime when a female can't vote, own a car and drive a car in Saudi Arabia?....things are changing now....and that's the whole concept of feminism equal societal rights for both parties....nothing to do with marriage

I am a male and I am a feminist....not only females are feminist.it is whomever beliefs in the fight for feminism.
Sadly females don't know the meaning of feminism
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Shortyyy(f): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

Men are polygamous, women are Hypergamous

Yeah, keep telling yourself that bruh. grin
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by DEMZEE(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladycewhy:
the only thing I want to here. Until we all admit there is a print there won't be a solution.

Like I said ,that was just the origin of the movement, until things like inheritance ,girl child education, widow maltreatment came into the picture.

Inheritance, girl child education, widow maltreatment doesn't need feminism watsover.

It just needs for some cultures to upgrade certain things they value not that we need feminism to solve every female problem ejoor
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Ladycewhy(f): 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

Feminist promoting vagabonds and criminals
You mean the criminals and vagabonds raping across the country or the vagabonds kidnapping people everywhere in the country ,or the ones selling the body parts of people to drink beer grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by DEMZEE(m): 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Shortyyy:

Lol

Men want strong women that value family and children over career, not that they won't have the career but they know their limitations and acknowledge it.
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Ladycewhy(f): 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
DEMZEE:

Inheritance, girl child education, widow maltreatment doesn't need feminism watsover.

It just needs for some cultures to upgrade certain things they value not that we need feminism to solve every female problem ejoor
lol, so how much longer will this upgrade take ? A century more ? A decade? Tell us undecided
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Shortyyy(f): 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladycewhy:
This is why they feel threatened , notice how they keep wailing and lamenting about this generation of women not being like the women of the 18th century. Na the one wey go dey call them "my Lord " for 2021 dem dey find grin grin

I swear sis. They prefer the women that endured it all. The "whatever you say master" type of women. Those women are long gone.

Just few are remaining
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by tribalistdcriti: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
Shortyyy:

You misunderstand the concept completely. Some women prefer being completely independent, like being single and alone, also some men, this is an individual thing, and has nothing to do with feminism at all.

Check out the head feminist in Nigeria, Chimamanda, she's happily married with a child, check out Amina Yesufu, also married with kids.

Aisha yesufu is not a feminist
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by bukatyne(f): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
pocohantas:

The last time I stepped my foot in a church, I was 19. After years I was in church early Jan because my dad had a thanksgiving. Mind you, my dad is the first atheist I know- but the church gladly opened their doors for him, after all, e go do giveaway grin. I didn’t even listen to the gibberish the pastor was preaching, I stepped out and stayed in the car.

I don’t own a bible, I don’t read one, no one reads to me, else I will block you.

I DETEST religious Nigerian men, because they are one the greatest hypocrites known to womankind.

If christianity can coexist with Nigerian men who commit all sorts of vices, I really can’t see why it shouldn’t coexist with ordinary feminism.

@bold:

Funniest thing I have read on this thread grin cheesy
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladycewhy:
You mean the criminals and vagabonds raping across the country or the vagabonds kidnapping people everywhere in the country ,or the ones selling the body parts of people to drink beer grin grin grin grin

No I'm talking about single motherhood crisis in Europe and US that is turning children to drug addicts and gangsters
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by DEMZEE(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladycewhy:
lol, so how much longer will this upgrade take ? A century more ? A decade? Tell us undecided

How does civilization evolve, daily or per second ni?? Think!
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by WoundedLamb: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

Liess
Don't judge us from an apostle sermon they are many other sermons in the Bible

So what exactly is the "lies"? And who decides which sermons applies at what point and which one doesn't? Might we also tell Reno not judge us by the sermon he chose? Or are we OK with his own judgment cause it appeals to us?
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by luvmijeje(f): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

We took risks , we fought wars

How many women are deployed to fight,how many many women are in mining, how many women are in engineering (Technology) , how many women are bricklayers,Carpenters, mechanics

Even with civil rights, you all still run away from responsiblity and chose safe professions like secretary, receptionist, nursing

Ha! You went to wars at the expense of millions of lives and you think it is something you should brag about. That is why men don't deserve unmerited privilege.

You couldn't see many women in the field you mentioned because we are told by the society that we shouldn't stress our brain that our husband will take care of us. We are told not to shine more than our husband. We are told not to be too ambitious. The system was rigged to favor you all.
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Shortyyy(f): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
DEMZEE:

Men want strong women that value family and children over career, not that they won't have the career but they know their limitations and acknowledge it.

That's what I'm telling you bruh. The women you desire are long gone, just a few are remaining.

I'll advise you to hurry and get one before they all become woke like the rest.
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
Shortyyy:

Yeah, keep telling yourself that bruh. grin

You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by tribalistdcriti: 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Then stop foaming in the mouth. See spit everywhere grin grin.

Soon now pastors go begin use hell fire threaten feminists grin grin that all feminists will go to hell fire grin grin
let's face facts feminism can't thrive in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

''Together Since 1967'' Couple Celebrates 52nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Should Married Men Tell Their Wives How Much They Earn? / Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.