Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded (80989 Views)

UK: Schools In Leeds Lockdown After Threatening E-mails To Staff, Students / Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates / Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Great100000: 9:28am On Jan 16, 2021
YouAreFinished:
For an igbo man doing this,it is truly an achievement!
My brother, please lets quit this thing Sir, this is 2021 Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Dagz007(m): 9:29am On Jan 16, 2021
This is the kind of things our society should be promoting, it's no longer a secret that what you see is what you think of and what you think about mostly shapen your mind.

If we stop promoting mediocrity, immorality and insanity then promoting this kind of good deed most people minds are likely to be drawn closer to it, think about it, admire it then opt to emulate it thereby resulting in good societal conduct.

I support #Team_Sanity#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Wettoid123: 9:30am On Jan 16, 2021
He is just lucky because some people have did same thing yet they were not rewarded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Frustrated007: 9:32am On Jan 16, 2021
undecided

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by tot(f): 9:34am On Jan 16, 2021
Paretomaster1:
One in a million Flat*ron.... Stay away from IPOB, and KANU..

Even in a new year, you still refuse to have sense. A thread like this, you want to derail with useless tribalism?
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by thatigboman: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2021
Ugochukwu. Na igbo man naa. What's he going to do with someone else's phone?
Me i have personally returned 2 phones to their owners. Powerful phones. What am i going to do with someone else's phone?
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by tot(f): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2021
Wettoid123:
He is just lucky because some people have did same thing yet they were not rewarded.

People should do the right thing because it is the right thing - not because they expect to be rewarded.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by TripleAkutigi: 9:38am On Jan 16, 2021
The Guy is a SON to the Person who owns the IPhone, joor.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Anfieldster(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2021
Hmmm... I wish someone would return my lost phone too. I still suffer from it nw, struggling to do welcome back. Only good pple return lost items

1 Like

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Scrupulous419(m): 9:42am On Jan 16, 2021
We4all:

Really? And he looks so innocent. I guess you can't judge by looks.

True
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Liposure: 9:43am On Jan 16, 2021
Harrykn:
That time wey dem steal one of our lecturer phone ,, the man preach Bible and Qur'an nothing comot join say he Wicked small
lol. Na plan work. dem no steal that fone

1 Like

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Liposure: 9:46am On Jan 16, 2021
It pays to be honest
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Komu1048(m): 9:47am On Jan 16, 2021
Nice development, the guy was rewarded not because he did d right thing but because he did it in midst of thieves society.

2012 or 13 I return bold30. The phone was like iPhone 11 back then.... I can only afford it in my dreams. I saw it lying flat on my way to lecture only me, I pick it up and head to the security unit until I saw a lady disturbed almost crying.

So I stop her and ask few question to ascertain if it’s truly her. Las las I gave her the phone.... and I got the shock of my life after checking through. Madam ask about the money she lost with the phone.... ‘I only gave what I saw’ I explained but she didn’t believe me.

Sir, “I need the 2k as bad as I need the phone too. I need it for my faculty dues” she added. I got angry and left, she stood there dumb-folded as if I’m lying to her. That thing pain me....but I have to do the right thing because that’s the right thing to do not because of likely reward
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Aguilar(m): 9:47am On Jan 16, 2021
it's good to be good
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by joyousever(f): 9:47am On Jan 16, 2021
That's nice of him. I had found a bundle of crispy Naira notes like that on a parking lot a few years ago. I simply walked into the reception and beckoned on an elderly man seated there to come see what I saw. On seeing it, he exclaimed that the money was given to his friend by a Naval officer to help him purchase cement and apparently in the course of dropping the money in the car, it fell out mistakenly. The man was called on his way already to buy the cement and he quickly drove back He located where I was within the premises and appreciated me.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by sofiscatedmoron: 9:53am On Jan 16, 2021
Brandonx:
So Nigeria has deteriorated to this point where they now celebrate what's suppose to be a normal thing undecided
I know you , you for don japa with the phone grin
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Isokoson1: 9:54am On Jan 16, 2021
Who Don pick my own return am?

Nobody

I Don pick people own return am

Dem pick my own switch am off
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Paretomaster1(m): 10:02am On Jan 16, 2021
tot:

Even in a new year, you still refuse to have sense. A thread like this, you want to derail with useless tribalism?

Until you, and your bigotic ilks have sense.....
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by tot(f): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2021
[s]
Paretomaster1:

Until you, and your bigotic ilks have sense.....
[/s]
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 16, 2021
Its good to be good, I'm glad that we still have good God fearing people in this country. If you obey God and fear him, good things will come to you, he will also give you good success.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2021
Komu1048:
Nice development, the guy was rewarded not because he did d right thing but because he did it in midst of thieves society.

2012 or 13 I return bold30. The phone was like iPhone 11 back then.... I can only afford it in my dreams. I saw it lying flat on my way to lecture only me, I pick it up and head to the security unit until I saw a lady disturbed almost crying.

So I stop her and ask few question to ascertain if it’s truly her. Las las I gave her the phone.... and I got the shock of my life after checking through. Madam ask about the money she lost with the phone.... ‘I only gave what I saw’ I explained but she didn’t believe me.

Sir, “I need the 2k as bad as I need the phone too. I need it for my faculty dues” she added. I got angry and left, she stood there dumb-folded as if I’m lying to her. That thing pain me....but I have to do the right thing because that’s the right thing to do not because of likely reward
Such an ungrateful human being she is, but we won't stop doing good regardless of some people's ingratitude.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by 9gerian: 10:08am On Jan 16, 2021
This is how majority of Nigerians are. Sincere, honest and their brother’s keeper, as would be observed on the streets and most areas in Nigeria.

Sadly, the rotten ones get reported about more because they are loud, oppressive and always in the faces of all and sundry. They bask in immorality and wickedness calling it woke.

BTW the rotten ones comprise also and mostly of the political leaders in Nigeria, hence the pronounced negative impression about Nigeria!

Great100000:
Student Who Returned A Missing Smart Phone Belonging To An Academic Staff Got More Than He Expected

Humanity is still alive indeed and what this student did says it all. Sometimes I wonder if there are still people with kind hearts due to the inhumane behavior of some others. This young man indeed deserves the best because not everyone will do this kind of thing. I so much appreciate the school for rewarding the kind act displayed by this young man which will motivate others to always do good and act in a morally and upright manner.

A year one student of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Victor Ugochukwu has received a scholarship award from the school for returning a missing smart phone belonging to the Head of Department of Computer Science in the School.

The young man saw the phone and went to her office to present it to her. This act wowed the HOD as she took pictures with him. Sometimes our reward may not come instantly or immediately, but the truth is that no good deed goes unrewarded. The fact that this young man was not rewarded the day he returned the phone does not mean his kind act was not appreciated by the school management, and in due time he was rewarded.

Aside getting a scholarship, the school also returned his school fees for this act of his and also gave him #100,000 just to support him academically.

He returned a smart phone that may cost around #50,000 and this act gave him three things;

1. A scholarship

2. A refund of his school fees

3. #100,000

I think Nigerians should learn from this young guy who had a turn around after he returned a missing phone.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2747636942173772&id=1736627749941368
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by mexxy1(m): 10:09am On Jan 16, 2021
Great100000:
Student Who Returned A Missing Smart Phone Belonging To An Academic Staff Got More Than He Expected

Humanity is still alive indeed and what this student did says it all. Sometimes I wonder if there are still people with kind hearts due to the inhumane behavior of some others. This young man indeed deserves the best because not everyone will do this kind of thing. I so much appreciate the school for rewarding the kind act displayed by this young man which will motivate others to always do good and act in a morally and upright manner.

A year one student of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Victor Ugochukwu has received a scholarship award from the school for returning a missing smart phone belonging to the Head of Department of Computer Science in the School.

The young man saw the phone and went to her office to present it to her. This act wowed the HOD as she took pictures with him. Sometimes our reward may not come instantly or immediately, but the truth is that no good deed goes unrewarded. The fact that this young man was not rewarded the day he returned the phone does not mean his kind act was not appreciated by the school management, and in due time he was rewarded.

Aside getting a scholarship, the school also returned his school fees for this act of his and also gave him #100,000 just to support him academically.

He returned a smart phone that may cost around #50,000 and this act gave him three things;

1. A scholarship

3. #100,000

I think Nigerians should learn from this young guy who had a turn around after he returned a missing phone.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2747636942173772&id=1736627749941368

I noticed that throughout the post, it wasn't mentioned that this happened in Rivers state.

If it was something negative, Nairaland moderators would have been quick to add Rivers state to it.

This scheme to always portray Rivers state in bad/negative light is what I've noticed and makes me weary of Nairaland.

Moderator, kindly edit the topic on the front-page to reflect Rivers state as is always done in negative posts even when the state isn't mentioned. Thank you.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by jaxxy(m): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2021
I love this. We shud learn to reward good behavior.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by SAMBARRY: 10:16am On Jan 16, 2021
InfernoNig:
It pays to be a good person
this is the kind of nigeria I want for my children
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by MartinsD12(m): 10:17am On Jan 16, 2021
Great100000:

1. A scholarship

3. #100,000

My people it pays to be good
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Komu1048(m): 10:18am On Jan 16, 2021
Nuttella:
Such an ungrateful human being she is, but we won't stop doing good regardless of some people's ingratitude.

Yes ooo, bro. That’s our lifestyle, the only reward that I expect is peace of mind. That to me is more than gold and silver
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by chineduuf: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2021
Them no say make you go steal person phone return am say you pick am o... Ehenn!
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by victorazyvictor(m): 10:36am On Jan 16, 2021
ALL I CAN SAY IS IGBO AMAKA

1 Like

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by victorazyvictor(m): 10:37am On Jan 16, 2021
InfernoNig:
It pays to be a good person
No! it pays to be an Igbo man.
Igbo Amaka grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Civil Servant And A Public Servant? / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break / "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.