Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded (80983 Views)

UK: Schools In Leeds Lockdown After Threatening E-mails To Staff, Students / Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates / Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by abduldigil(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
You have done a great job,,,
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by franklingud(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Thelucifer666:

You're a fool
Same to you bro
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by franklingud(m): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
VictorUSA:
Your post is stupid.You mean he should not be rewarded because u were not? or what do u mean ? Know that as u've neva been rewarded your reward will come at once so stop all these NNAANNSSEENNSSEE!
I dont even Care for the reward because I will keep on returning any lost phone I see.
It has become a part of me.

Deal with it

Am a keke rider based in Enugu, so I have seen a lot of lost phones. Especially ladies phones.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by franklingud(m): 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
bigcee:

You're a jealous person. Work on yourself.
Jealous for what?

Am a keke rider based in Enugu, I have found a lot of lost phones, especially ladies, but I returned all.
Why should I be jealous?
Your own brain need formatting.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by franklingud(m): 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
ihedioramma:
You dont know what is in that phone and the teacher use it to teach Nigerian's now . You never know were or how your help will come from, just keep on doing good as long as you are life .
Well I have seen a lot of lost phones but I returned them all, especially careless ladies. Am a keke rider based in Enugu.
You get what I mean.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by franklingud(m): 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
SANDAT:

It might be like nothing spectacular to you due to ur nature. But for a lot of people the urge to be selfish supercede the urge to be selfless. What the School authority did is to encourage selflessness and Honestly.
It's really not spectacular to me because I have found a lot of lost phones but I returned them all.
Am a keke rider in Enugu, you get what I mean?
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by VictorUSA(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
franklingud:

I dont even Care for the reward because I will keep on returning any lost phone I see.
It has become a part of me.

Deal with it

Am a keke rider based in Enugu, so I have seen a lot of lost phones. Especially ladies phones.
OOOh a keke rider.No wonder you speak unproffessional.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Wettoid123: 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
tot:

People should do the right thing because it is the right thing - not because they expect to be rewarded.

And how many people are doing the right thing? Corruption and wickedness has eating deep into our fabric in this nation!
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by VictorUSA(m): 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
franklingud:

You are a fool for abusing me first, saying my post is stupid.

Wash your own stinking mouth first fool!
calm down now oga,but check the meaning of the following words and come back to me: tedious,welltish, monotonous,lacklustre,phony,mongrel.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by ihedioramma: 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
franklingud:

Well I have seen a lot of lost phones but I returned them all, especially careless ladies. Am a keke rider based in Enugu.
You get what I mean.
Yes , keep doing it .
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by YouAreFinished: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
Great100000:
My brother, please lets quit this thing Sir, this is 2021 Sir.
Until they stop disparaging everyone else sad
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by deebuoy(m): 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
It's a normal thing. In my days in AAU, I returned a smartphone belonging to a lecturer in sociology department. He thanked me verbally. And I went home
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by franklingud(m): 6:21am On Jan 17, 2021
VictorUSA:
calm down now oga,but check the meaning of the following words and come back to me: tedious,welltish, monotonous,lacklustre,phony,mongrel.
You think am not a graduate?

Slow poke!
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by franklingud(m): 6:23am On Jan 17, 2021
VictorUSA:
where is that son of a bitch? fools like u start what they cant finish.come out here dull dog and and face me like a man and i'll give ur meat 2 the volture.No 1 bloody cares if u pick and return people's scrap.u sound stupid and arrogant.who knows if u are a criminal? be careful because i can nacked u on nairaland.
I don't even know why am exchanging words with an indomie generation over grown baby.
Fool!
Your mother bride price was a waste
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Abrahamuzoechi(m): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2021
Well mannered and good character recognition dividend that springs up a lite in igniting a glowing splinct into quality academic CCGPA result or certificate endpoint, since it was the college that unanimously gave the student Ami Victor Ugochukwu the scholarship through the federal government, state government and its parastatals, and not the religious body that believes in freely, you where given, freely shall you give through his kind gesture of maslows gene piaget theory of trust, humbleness, integrity, forebearer, ontogenic recapitulation of phylogeny, and pathological evidence should be anchored on a more self dedication towards self discipline, self dependence, self deviation from being a liability in academic quotients rather than posts addiction or religious addiction because God is every where and the fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much even if it is once in the morning but more buttressation towards self critical reading to meet the target of 5.0 CCGPA among equity towards retaination at the endpoint elluding pride or fame leading to decadence or mismanagement
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Abrahamuzoechi(m): 8:47am On Jan 17, 2021
Keep it up there
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by VictorUSA(m): 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
franklingud:

I don't even know why am exchanging words with an indomie generation over grown baby.
Fool!
Your mother bride price was a waste
I was banned by a nairaland moderator simply because i made ur life miserable, but now i'm back in my full force! My mother's pride price is a waste is not a problem,at least, my mum was honoured by a wasted bride price, unlike urs whose father did not pay anything in honour of that olosho u call a mother.U're a graduate but u sound like one of my primary two pupils.U're a shame to graduatehood,ur brain is running backward.Brainless animal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Civil Servant And A Public Servant? / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break / "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.