Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded (80986 Views)

UK: Schools In Leeds Lockdown After Threatening E-mails To Staff, Students / Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates / Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by nyiamfrank: 10:38am On Jan 16, 2021
Brandonx:
So Nigeria has deteriorated to this point where they now celebrate what's suppose to be a normal thing undecided
No, this is a miracle. To so, the normal thing is: just japa with the phone.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by maiquel: 10:42am On Jan 16, 2021
I like this... cheesy
I'll never convert anybody's property to mine. Back in 2009 my younger bro and his friend were playing at the backyard. My bro found a wallet, he opened it and found it was loaded... both foreign and local currencies. He refused to listen to his friend who wanted them to keep it.
My bro took the wallet to my Dad, My dad searched the wallet and foundthe owners ID, called him and returned the wallet to him after confirming he was the real owner.

I know some of you are waiting to hear if he was rewarded....lol.
He wasn't, but he did a good job as a good person.
I am grateful a man like that fathered me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by maiquel: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2021
Brandonx:
So Nigeria has deteriorated to this point where they now celebrate what's suppose to be a normal thing undecided
If you're sincere with yourself you'd know this is not a normal thing in the present Nigeria where morals have been thrown out the window. Of course we have detdeteriorated that much.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Peppermintflav: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2021
His family must be so proud of him. No more school fees grin
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by edoairways: 10:48am On Jan 16, 2021
Moferere:
This will serve as an encouragement to others
It will however it may result in entitlement attitude
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Oshokalo: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2021
Brandonx:
since bad things has become normal thin to make money which simply means anybody who never adopt never jaah,meaning never open eye,appreciate the one wey do good u hear
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by ContentEmpire: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2021
I get your point, it's sad really! Hopefully, this would be a path to redemption.

ste of time.quote author=Brandonx post=98106367]So Nigeria has deteriorated to this point where they now celebrate what's suppose to be a normal thingundecided[/quote]
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by chatinent: 11:01am On Jan 16, 2021
I can do it too.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by IamHonourable1: 11:09am On Jan 16, 2021
Those nonsense criminals around Agip flyover would forcefully collect the one you're holding.God bless them to try that rubbish with me the day I'm armed.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Brandonx(m): 11:13am On Jan 16, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:

I know you , you for don japa with the phone grin
undecided I understand it's not your fault to feel everyone is like you But I'm sorry to burst your bubbles not everyone is like you.
I won't stoop so low undecided
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by possibilita(m): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2021
Lol �
Congratulations to the guy.
But if na me see that phone na computer village u go from buy am back as UK used
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by markovnikoff001(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2021
tobechi74:
Who is the HID?
That small girl?

You long/push/hope for there to be increased representation of younger people in leadership positions, then you see comments like this. Disillusion of a special kind.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Brandonx(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2021
bigcee:

Abi u want me to tell you how many meat you steal from ur mama pot. Anuofia
People steal what they cannot afford.
There's a point where you get accustomed to something monotony would set in.
Stealing was not among the vices I indulged in whilst growing up.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by OVikkytan49: 11:31am On Jan 16, 2021
VictorUSA:
Folks with the name "Victor" are the best around the world.

smiley smiley
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Bellotelli: 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
InfernoNig:
It pays to be a good person
One good turn deserves another.. This would encourage others to do good as it's very difficult to find good young men in that region grin
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by gotnel: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
Congratulations to the boy.
Keep the same character on, your life will get better always.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Kanmagram(m): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
Igbos no dey thief na
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Modarun(m): 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
This Is A Very Common Act In The North
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Thunderdon: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
This one sound like play or ..... . Set up
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Rozeberry11: 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Anyone has the boys contact please help me tell him to call this number +2347038691366 have got a 1million gift for him.. plsss
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by mechanics(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
Wow, it pays to do good
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Seyzcham91(m): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
grin grin
DICKstractor:
undecided

Na to the find phone for floor. I think it's the new oil
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Seyzcham91(m): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
for your mind undecided
SEGLIZ:
Signs of hope for this nation.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Seyzcham91(m): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
grin
franklingud:
Mtchew!!

Na today person dey pick up lost phone and return am?
Yet no reward but I keep picking and returning.

Please next news!
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by SEGLIZ: 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
Seyzcham91:
for your mind undecided

only to those who are visionary and believe in it, simple law of attraction meant for few not the frustrated faint hearted.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
tobechi74:
Who is the HID?
That small girl?
Brother this is 2021 oo.
People are becoming professors at a very young age. Not to talk of HOD that even an Msc holder can be.
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Brandonx:
we should celebrate every good thing bro
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by greencard: 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kingluqman:
If to sey the guy dey listen to Bella’s shmurda, e fit no return the phone oo. Excellent one from the guy and Kudos to the school Management.

No be everybody fit return money/phone wey dem see oo
lol, wetin do Bella shmurda, grin?
Re: Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded by Praiselinks: 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
Great100000:
Student Who Returned A Missing Smart Phone Belonging To An Academic Staff Got More Than He Expected

Humanity is still alive indeed and what this student did says it all. Sometimes I wonder if there are still people with kind hearts due to the inhumane behavior of some others. This young man indeed deserves the best because not everyone will do this kind of thing. I so much appreciate the school for rewarding the kind act displayed by this young man which will motivate others to always do good and act in a morally and upright manner.

A year one student of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Victor Ugochukwu has received a scholarship award from the school for returning a missing smart phone belonging to the Head of Department of Computer Science in the School.

The young man saw the phone and went to her office to present it to her. This act wowed the HOD as she took pictures with him. Sometimes our reward may not come instantly or immediately, but the truth is that no good deed goes unrewarded. The fact that this young man was not rewarded the day he returned the phone does not mean his kind act was not appreciated by the school management, and in due time he was rewarded.

Aside getting a scholarship, the school also returned his school fees for this act of his and also gave him #100,000 just to support him academically.

He returned a smart phone that may cost around #50,000 and this act gave him three things;

1. A scholarship

2. A refund of his school fees

3. #100,000

I think Nigerians should learn from this young guy who had a turn around after he returned a missing phone.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2747636942173772&id=1736627749941368

And a good name too which is greater than silver and gold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Civil Servant And A Public Servant? / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break / "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.