Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Why Did You And Your Ex Break Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You And Your Ex Break Up? (770 Views)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Why Did You Break Up With You Ex Or Why Did You Ex Break Up With You? / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You And Your Ex Break Up? by Stephen2324(m): 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
Why did you and your ex break up?
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Break Up? by Phenomenal16(f): 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Jamb question
# end mumu thread

1 Like

Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Break Up? by Molahnelson(m): 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
Non-compatibility
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Break Up? by extol1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
i don't have ex
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Break Up? by JOACHINpedro: 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
Phenomenal16:
Jamb question
# end mumu thread
You've been stupid lately, what's wrong? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Break Up? by Isokoson1: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Omo me and my ex break up base on say d girl sabi lie... Dis girl dey collect udogwu for my back dey lie say she be virgin...one day I waka go one joint. Me and my guy to eat fish and drink small malt... Nah so I see babe with another man dey tear fish with Smirnoff ice,dem even dey kiss dat moment... I go meet her for the table.. The girl shock... She knell down dey say... Babe I can explain... E pain me but I let her go.. Toto no be my problem but I thank God say God open my eyes to see the idiot way I wan go see her parent,....
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Break Up? by Bluezy13(m): 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Thread for those date
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Break Up? by Debbyblahempire(f): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
He doesn't have all the qualities I want in a man...

1 Like

Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Break Up? by Rayray2105: 11:40am On Jan 16, 2021
And that will be ?
Debbyblahempire:
He doesn't have all the qualities I want in a man...
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Break Up? by silento(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2021
I don't have ex I call it person I won't be fucking steady
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Break Up? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 16, 2021
Would you upload your picture to your profile? Someone who wants all these qualities in a man, should be at least beautiful. Let's see how beautiful you are.
Debbyblahempire:

The list is long o... but I want a extremely caring guy....God fearing.... doesn't talk too much... sensitive...jovial...and his world must revolve around me.... grin grin

I'm not trying to be unrealistic but that's what I want...
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Break Up? by paulolee(m): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
she use my phone ussd transfer bar from my aza to her male bestie because she said he guy was seriously sick and she felt like helping him..
I jus vex breakup with her, make she go date her bestie before she take my aza as koko foundation..
Wetin pain me pass be say I no arrange boys n lap to dt bestie ous go collect dt bar...I jus free them
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Break Up? by emperorAY(m): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
ultimatum to get married
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Break Up? by FalseProphet1(m): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
I see many people telling lies on this thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Break Up? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
Okay let's see. Take out the wristwatch on your profile, then upload your real self. At least you can see me on my profile. Let's see you.
Debbyblahempire:

I don't mean to brag but I'm a spec...any man that cannot see that is not for me...

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Break Up? by Oturatetuala(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Wow... Awwwwwwwww
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Break Up? by thowbie7ven(m): 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
illumined:
Would you upload your picture to your profile? Someone who wants all these qualities in a man, should be at least beautiful. Let's see how beautiful you are.
Caring comes with a whole lotta sacrifices most especially money...do you also possess all these qualities you listed herein and above all, are you willing to make sacrifices (money) for your said dream Man
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Break Up? by Freelane33(m): 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Because I told her my happiness comes first in anything and everything we do .....
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Break Up? by SILENTandSMART2: 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Because she's eleribuu girl can you imagine dar girl is really eleribuu original grin

Lol cheesy i don't have ex we dey run every one of them together wink

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Your First Kiss Is By Your Gateman / I’m having a hard time in my relationship( PLEASE I NEED ADVICE) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.