Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

"We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains (33351 Views)

Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account / ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians / CBN Warns Nigerians, “abusing The Naira Attracts Jail Term Punishment” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by InvertedHammer: 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
/
She is right.

Nigerians are empty vessels and make a lot of noise. CEO, Managing Director and entrepreneurs are three most abused words in Nigeria. Everyone is one or the other.

/

1 Like

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by pickatyouu: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
U dey mind those ceo wannabes especially those that sell hair .
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Ryan03(f): 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Seyzcham91:
Na True She kuku talk! mesef don dey say this for long

All these naija olosho wey dey use whatsapp sales deceive themselves
every girl who uses her WhatsApp or twitter handle for business is a prostitute? Who raised these abnormal kids?

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Neoteny(m): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
Someone tell her it's "come on", not "common".
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Seyzcham91(m): 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
you no get sense! se bi na you normal abi with abnormal brain, in a case you have most bad than some good is it not All you generalize as Majority

reason i said "all these naija olosho" meaning majority of naija girls even though there are few good ones with legit business still doesn't ignore the fact that majority are Olosho hiding behind one business or the other

i no blame you if you don't catch this drip cuz of your abnormal brain though but with my own experience for life and all countries have visited and lived in, you will never see things the way i do

just let this sink in your rotten skull don't bother mentioning me again
Ryan03:
every girl who uses her WhatsApp or twitter handle for business is a prostitute? Who raised these abnormal kids?

1 Like

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Alwaysachick: 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
We are our problem.

Someone will just wake up and be hating on people that are positively striving to make a living.

That online business can turn to a company like wise that kiosk

Let people do whatever gives them joy. The country is hard enough.
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Ryan03(f): 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
Seyzcham91:
you no get sense! se bi na you normal abi with abnormal brain, in a case you have most bad than some good is it not All you generalize as Majority

reason i said "all these naija olosho" meaning majority of naija girls even though there are few good ones with legit business still doesn't ignore the fact that majority are Olosho hiding behind one business or the other

i no blame you if you don't catch this drip cuz of your abnormal brain though but with my own experience for life and all countries have visited and lived in, you will never see things the way i do

just let this sink in your rotten skull don't bother mentioning me again
were you bitten by a dog? Why barking? From your post, I can deduce you are a bastard, your mum don't know who impregnated her, smh. Prostitutes keep breeding these abnormal kids everywhere, I think planet earth needs a clean up
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by fantasy2018: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
She tried to sound smart, but ended up sounding like the dumbest person on the planet.

CEO: the highest-ranking person in a company or other institution, ultimately responsible for making managerial decisions.
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Kelvinhunta: 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Point of correction! You can be selling on WhatsApp / social media and still have other officers. You may have a company that deals on several fronts WhatsApp included!
benjackugo:
Nigerian Business Developer, Omobaabirin Adedotun, is of the opinion that Nigerians abuse the word, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Twitter handle, she wrote:

https://twitter.com/HellenKotila/status/1350141065265864709?s=19
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by etrouble: 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Especially those useless Nigerian guys that calls themselves programmers mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Different programmers have chopped, used and dumped this one. Fiery for the lost of self dignity and pusssy mileage.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Seyzcham91(m): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
it takes a thief to recognize another thief, i believe you must be a bastard yourself to have recognize another but i already told you not to mention me again abi na by force undecided undecided
Ryan03:
were you bitten by a dog? Why barking? From your post, I can deduce you are a bastard, your mum don't know who impregnated her, smh. Prostitutes keep breeding these abnormal kids everywhere, I think planet earth needs a clean up
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Ryan03(f): 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
Seyzcham91:
it takes a thief to recognize another thief, i believe you must be a bastard yourself to have recognize another but i already told you not to mention me again abi na by force undecided undecided
by their attitude you shall know them. By your post, it is obvious you are 100% a bastard. Your mother nor try for you
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Vick4rill(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
Emodeee:
Traders? It's local. Even in accounting, trading, profit and loss account was changed to income statementcheesy. Even in Victoria island, water corporation road was changed to corporate drivecheesy. Come up with something better, trader is a "no."
lol
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Zakarisammy(m): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
Am the CEO of my life
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
Akeem79:
Vajina people and hate speech grin
Speed off from this thread before they gather for mi head grin
Just scroll up a bit, you go see say one don dey dish their usuals...

Dem no go fail to disappoint..

1 Like

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Chirowman(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
Wahala ooo

1 Like

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
kalu61:
Auto spelling l guess sha.
Nwafor kambu full time. Not ashame of my root.
Happy weekend
udo d
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Originalsly: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
Childrentablets:

Everybody is a ceo in his or her right.
We're only proclaiming what we want to happen to us.
So let us be pls

Will it be Ok if your gf tells you she is a law graduate?... you introduce her to your parents as a graduate?... they give you blessings and you marry her?... only for her to tell you to enrol her into Law school so that what she been proclaiming can be a reality?... will you let her be?

@ topic... the lady is on point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Donpruddy(f): 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
They are calling the things which be not as though they are
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by swtdrms(m): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Especially those useless Nigerian guys that calls themselves programmers mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Wetin programmers do ooo anti
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Olakunleyakub(m): 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
That is it bro..those are the questions begging for an answers....I don't know whether to call it insecurity or hardship mentality as you called it!

Alot of things is not just going right with both the government and it citizens in this country!

uuzba:

We are abusing a lot of things due to poverty and hardship.
How can kids be wearing academic gown because they finished nursery, Primary, or secondary school?
Nothing concerns kids with academic gown until you become a graduate. You haven't achieved anything, and you are celebrating.
Same thing with this CEO issue.
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by femi4: 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
Even the barbique seller here address himself as "WE"....meat seller lasan lasan

1 Like

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by CodeTemplar: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
osamz007:
All those instagram traders will be angry with her now

My friend tailor dey call herself fashion designer
You should have told us who a fashion designer is now.
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Glitterze: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Niggerians abise every thing. One man will open one kiosk and tell you he is an entepreneur

My Ghanaian brother, it depends on what the kiosk is for. grin

1 Like

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by tunapawizzy: 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
a chief executive officer is the highest-ranking person in a company or other institution, ultimately responsible for taking managerial decisions.....it doesnt matter if the business is selling on instagram or twitter or facebook or nairaland or wherever, once there are other lower officers and you take managerial decisions, it is not wrong to call yourself the CEO...Mama Silifa selling Lace at Idumota is a trader and also a CEO if she has other people that help her in running her business.
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by blazepascal(m): 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
osamz007:
All those instagram traders will be angry with her now

My friend tailor dey call herself fashion designer
is that so

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by ostechno(m): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
Millenniumlady:
And bloggers, I dont see any real blogger in Nigeria
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by ostechno(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
iHart:
What about CEO and MD?
Both are same thing, MD is CEO in British, the American use CEO

1 Like

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by TemmyT002(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
How does whatever they call themselves affect your life? Amebo oshi
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by 123papas(m): 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
I am the CEO of my house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘this Is Why The Naira Fell Despite CBN Intervention’ – ABCON / Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) / Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.