Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

I Need Information About Canadian Deputy High Commission In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Information About Canadian Deputy High Commission In Lagos (2226 Views)

Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident / Our Experience At Nigerian High Commission London / Canadian Deputy High Commission - Trv - Visitor Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Information About Canadian Deputy High Commission In Lagos by larotsam(m): 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2011
Did anybody knows when Canadian Deputy High Commission in Lagos started visa application submission by courier services in Nigeria. I applied for conference visitor visa in Canadian Deputy High Commission, i was denied and i misplace the refusal letter and details of my application , i want to reapply, now i wish to reapply for visitor visa in the Canadian deputy high commission but i could not remember all the details that was on my previous application, so i need advice and step to follow to make my application a successful one. if you have any advice or idea about Canadian visa, i will welcome your advice.
Re: I Need Information About Canadian Deputy High Commission In Lagos by suxes2005(m): 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2011
larotsam:

Did anybody knows when Canadian Deputy High Commission in Lagos started visa application submission by courier services in Nigeria. I applied for conference visitor visa in Canadian Deputy High Commission, i was denied and i misplace the refusal letter and details of my application , i want to reapply, now i wish to reapply for visitor visa in the Canadian deputy high commission but i could not remember all the details that was on my previous application, so i need advice and step to follow to make my application a successful one. if you have any advice or idea about Canadian visa, i will welcome your advice.

Boss its kinda funny but my advice is get the form
and start filling again. You could probably remember the
details you thought you have forgotten

SHALOM
Re: I Need Information About Canadian Deputy High Commission In Lagos by dappyboy: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2011
why were u denied??
Re: I Need Information About Canadian Deputy High Commission In Lagos by larotsam(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2011
i was denied in Canadian Deputy High Commission, Lagos but i didn't remember the date, if you remember the year Canadian Deputy High Commission Lagos, i want to know the year they started visa application by courier services. It was that time i submitted my application form. Now i need good information to apply for visitor visa.
Re: I Need Information About Canadian Deputy High Commission In Lagos by suxes2005(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2011
larotsam:

i was denied in Canadian Deputy High Commission, Lagos but i didn't remember the date, if you remember the year Canadian Deputy High Commission Lagos, i want to know the year they started visa application by courier services. It was that time i submitted my application form. Now i need good information to apply for visitor visa.

It means you were denied a long time ago?
I guess if the details are pertaining to your
family then you need try remember them,

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

More Than 30 Other Countries Recognize Birthright Citizenship — Here's The Full / Nairobi, Johannesburg,lagos Or Kumasi Which Is The Best City In Africa / Travelling Advice For A Nairalanders First Visit To Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.