Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,860 members, 7,851,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Fela Wanted To Marry Me But I Turned Him Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fela Wanted To Marry Me But I Turned Him Down (819 Views)

This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! / "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fela Wanted To Marry Me But I Turned Him Down by laiperi: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
Fela Wanted To Marry Me But I turned Him Down’ – Onyeka Onwenu

By Ivory Ukonu -January 16, 2021

BEVERLY HILLS, January 16, (THEWILL) – Veteran singer and actor, Onyeka Onwenu has revealed that the late Afro beat music legend, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti approached her for marriage in the eighties. She however turned down his proposal during her visit to his club, ‘Kalakuta Republic’, because she was a possessive lover and did not want to be part of his harem
Re: Fela Wanted To Marry Me But I Turned Him Down by laiperi: 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ma'am, you mean he wanted to dick you like everyone else that is a female.
Re: Fela Wanted To Marry Me But I Turned Him Down by Bbass1990(m): 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
Let us confirm first.
Re: Fela Wanted To Marry Me But I Turned Him Down by konkonbilo(m): 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
Fela na bad guy, e like woman die.
Re: Fela Wanted To Marry Me But I Turned Him Down by Bbass1990(m): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
Let me call him to confirm 5sec pls.
Re: Fela Wanted To Marry Me But I Turned Him Down by TheStakeHolder(m): 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
okay congratulations
Re: Fela Wanted To Marry Me But I Turned Him Down by thesicilian: 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Not everyman who promises marriage before sex actually meant it
Re: Fela Wanted To Marry Me But I Turned Him Down by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
Oya may i tell una reason why she rejected the Proposal

Fela have so many bitche''Z so she can't stand the shame of being bleep and dumped within 3 months

#No quote me
Re: Fela Wanted To Marry Me But I Turned Him Down by Mayng01(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
Are you sure?
Re: Fela Wanted To Marry Me But I Turned Him Down by gasparpisciotta: 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Her life would have been different right now
Re: Fela Wanted To Marry Me But I Turned Him Down by Ryan03(f): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
Lesson for young ladies. Marriage proposal is not an achievement, you see them flaunting engagement rings on Twitter and it likes. Lol, better go work on yourself, check your compatibility with the person, does he respect you? Is he the kind of person you want to share forever with and still stay faithful when the butterflies have gone?

Nor be say tomorrow, you begin pour hot water for person body say he cheat whereas, you knew of his cheating even before marriage but still entered because you were blinded by white gown and lavish reception
Re: Fela Wanted To Marry Me But I Turned Him Down by paulolee(m): 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
wow...dont know it its true but going by the lifestyle baba lived, I slightly believe ur claim because baby fela na baddoo...
my uncle na customer for shrine dt year and him dey yarn us about fela doinz..
Re: Fela Wanted To Marry Me But I Turned Him Down by akinloye19995: 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
Not everyman who promises marriage before sex actually meant it
Re: Fela Wanted To Marry Me But I Turned Him Down by laiperi: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Actually, this lady was hot then. Her circle in Lagos were hip and psychedelic. She could have said the same about Sunny Ade. If they disked her, it's none of our business. But she was definitely in love with Chris Okotie.

(1) (Reply)

Ubunja Come And View This. You can also view it. / Size Matters But Skills Matters The Most / Celebrate With Me Guys, Its My Birthday (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.