Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. (4623 Views)

What Is Currently Making You To Feel Depressed. / How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt / Help!!! I Feel Depressed And Insecure Because I Have A Small D*ck. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dino melaye that sang Ajeku iya ni o je is now a billionaire and a former senator. Don't give up
Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by Waist: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
My guy, in life you must be ready to fail before you succeed, working with big sound engineer does not mean you will automatically become successful in your music career, but one thing is for sure, you will be proud of yourself in future that you had worked with that engineer.
Just forget about how much you have spend just be focus the sky will not only be your limit, were you not happy to have show us that picture of GLO, so that is life you must learn before you succeed, just be ready to take the criticism and make a head away.
Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by Iamdbull: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
atilla:
Bro keep your head up
Many people would wish they could do what you did but are stick with jobs debts and families.

Life is short enjoy the journey and learn from this opportunity you made for yourself no matter what happens
thanks alot I appreciate the motivation
Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by Iamdbull: 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
GeneralPula:
So what exactly are you saying ?
just sharing my experience
Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by Iamdbull: 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
johnkey:
what should i now say if you are complaining, i've written well over 20 good songs that has the tendency to blow if i see better producer but they are there wasting in the jotter. i have already shared the songs into EP and album and the ones i will release as singles. person wey get cap no dey get head sometimes
like seriously? have you recorded any?
Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by Donspicey: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
johnkey:
what should i now say if you are complaining, i've written well over 20 good songs that has the tendency to blow if i see better producer but they are there wasting in the jotter. i have already shared the songs into EP and album and the ones i will release as singles. person wey get cap no dey get head sometimes

Search no more......

Check my siggy.....
Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by Iamdbull: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
SmellySperm:
sorry bro...we live and we learn

God's light will shine on us someday, keep fighting regardless
thanks alot bro
Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by Iamdbull: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
Bro every upcoming and even the one you call established musicians are going through the same thing,if you know how much your fav are really praying for hits bro,just keep doing what you know best
wow that might be true sha
Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by Lamanii22(f): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
Awwwwn and I think you're amazing...
Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by TJaguar(m): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
You can make it. Believe in yourself
Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by johnkey: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
Iamdbull:

like seriously? have you recorded any?
i've never been in a music studio before, i'm like the unlikeliest person to sing even no one around me knows i've got the talent (110% introverted) but whenever i'm at my lowest moments i just pick up a pen and before you know it i've composed a good lyrical song with verses hooks and chorus
Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by Iamdbull: 8:31am On Jan 18, 2021
Meedon:

Bro.

You did the right thing.
thanks

1 Like

Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by Iamdbull: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2021
Kvngfrosh:
Joy is coming
amen
Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by stupidmod2: 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
SweetBuns:
take a leaf from burna boys story

take a leaf from dbanj story

take a leaf from olamides story

take a leaf from adekunle golds story

not everyone starts out rich and famous like Davido

most were nobody, the only thing they had was their brain and voice.

dont lose hope
i want ur sweet buns
Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by Iamdbull: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
LMS1:
SUCH A TACTICAL WAY OF PROMOTING YOUR MUSIC,BUT DONT DULGE INTO MUSIC BECAUSE OF ENVY AND WEALTH, U GO JUST FALL AFTER ONE HIT TRACK!

This is some real shit I feel bro. thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by Shamelessman01: 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
Se mojo charity

e go be
Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by kingkoboko: 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hehehe... i no dey laff u o! i dey laff myself & those wey think sey this music tin na indomie instant noodles. Hehehe...

Do u know how long Omah Lay & Phyno were in d background b4 they blew? Almost 10yrs o! No jokes.

U're cryin that u spent about 200k on production plus M&M abi? Wat if i tell that u still hv 2spend at least 100k promotin d song? Cos promotion na d koko o! Then u go still spend at least 100k again 2do low-budget music-video. E no easy wallahi.

But pls keep pushin bro. Rememba 2share d link wit us wen d jam is ready. *winks*

Meanwhile, feel free 2google my song in d pix i posted

Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by Iamdbull: 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
This shows that u are not ready to pursue your music career.
No link to access your music, u only came here to condemn yourself all by yourself.
the song is not out yet, you will be the first to know when it's out
Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by Shamelessman01: 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
e go be
Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by Iamdbull: 9:24am On Jan 19, 2021
zanshi:
Hop on soundcloud it is the only cheap and effective way you can get listening to your songs before you take it mainstream
ooh thank you
Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by Iamdbull: 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
mascot345:

How much did you spend?... I can help you out. chat me on Whatsapp 08036161871. Don't give up.
I am chatting with you already
Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by Iamdbull: 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
Waist:
My guy, in life you must be ready to fail before you succeed, working with big sound engineer does not mean you will automatically become successful in your music career, but one thing is for sure, you will be proud of yourself in future that you had worked with that engineer.
Just forget about how much you have spend just be focus the sky will not only be your limit, were you not happy to have show us that picture of GLO, so that is life you must learn before you succeed, just be ready to take the criticism and make a head away.
thanks alot I really appreciate this
Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by Iamdbull: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
kingkoboko:
Hehehe... i no dey laff u o! i dey laff myself & those wey think sey this music tin na indomie instant noodles. Hehehe...

Do u know how long Omah Lay & Phyno were in d background b4 they blew? Almost 10yrs o! No jokes.

U're cryin that u spent about 200k on production plus M&M abi? Wat if i tell that u still hv 2spend at least 100k promotin d song? Cos promotion na d koko o! Then u go still spend at least 100k again 2do low-budget music-video. E no easy wallahi.

But pls keep pushin bro. Rememba 2share d link wit us wen d jam is ready. *winks*

Meanwhile, feel free 2google my song in d pix i posted

thanks alot bami
Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by Iamdbull: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Dino melaye that sang Ajeku iya ni o je is now a billionaire and a former senator. Don't give up
funny but thank you
Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by Kaypee98(m): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
Oooh
Re: I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. by Iamdbull: 10:57am On Jan 21, 2021
johnkey:
i've never been in a music studio before, i'm like the unlikeliest person to sing even no one around me knows i've got the talent (110% introverted) but whenever i'm at my lowest moments i just pick up a pen and before you know it i've composed a good lyrical song with verses hooks and chorus
give it a trial you might be an inspiration to someone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes / This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend / A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.