Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend (4580 Views)

Joe Smith Discovers His Wife, Kisha Chavis, Is On Onlyfans / Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
Something happened in my distant neighbourhood today.There was some kinds of fight and people just trooping that direction.Guess what? A guy discovered his friend was his mother's boyfriend.

He stabbed the guy and seriously wounded him.We learned that the woman's husband is a police officer serving in Imo state.The mother's alledged boyfriend is in the hospital while the other guy is under police custody.

Thats why I say women are all useless regardless of their origin but Jeon and Candidlady keep crying in my mention, maybe they are products of cheating(sex outside marriage).

Benwallt I know Jeon and Candidlady will joyfully masturbate over this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Johnfrancis20: 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
VictorUSA:
Something happened in my distant neighbourhood today.There was some kinds of fight and people just trooping that direction.Guess what? A guy discovered his friend was his mother's boyfriend.

He stabbed the guy and seriously wounded him.We learned that the woman's husband is a police officer serving in Imo state.The mother's alledged boyfriend is in the hospital while the other guy is under police custody.

Thats why I say women are all useless regardless of their origin but Jeon and Candidlady keep crying in my mention, maybe they are products of cheating(sex outside marriage).

https://toocloser.com/yul-edochie-got-a-shock-after-breaking-the-internet-with-his-polygamy-news/

1 Like

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Candidlady: 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
The attention you seek tonight... You shall not get...

Do have a lovely weekend

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by donbachi(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
Family matter.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
as much as this woman as a part to play in this madness.....i am 110% sure that he stabbed his friend out of the shame of this guy mounting is wh0ring mama.

friends indeed!

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
Candidlady:
The attention you seek tonight... You shall not get...

Do have a lovely weekend
Will you shut that pit you call mouth? Next time don't speak to me in this manner or else...be warned coz I won't warn you again!

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
as much as this woman as a part to play in this madness.....i am 110% sure that he stabbed his friend ut of the shame of this guy mounting is wh0ring mama.

friends indeed!
Exactly.Women are all whores.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jashub: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
VictorUSA:

I am just speechless. This generation of women are no better than harlots and in my personal opinion, no sane man should even think of marrying so as not to have a mental breakdown from infidelity
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
Jashub:
I am just speechless. This generation of women are no better than harlots and in my personal opinion, no sane man should even think of marrying so as not to have a mental breakdown from infidelity
Thats exactly my point.Women are not good at all.They don't need to be married.They don't deserved to be loved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by akmath: 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Everybody de blame the woman now abi. According to Broda Shaggi Oyibo talk say show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.Una know weda this boy self de nyash married women? E happen to em mama now him go de stab person.

As you see me so I no de disturb myself for toto and prick matter.

Only God fit solve am.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by everythinggirly(f): 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Abomination! Has she no shame
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
akmath:
Everybody de blame the woman now abi. According to Broda Shaggi Oyibo talk say show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.Una know weda this boy self de nyash married women? E happen to em mama now him go de stab person.

As you see me so I no de disturb myself for toto and prick matter.

Only God fit solve am.
You may be not far from the truth.But if your friend fuck_ your mama you go disturb yourself abi?
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
everythinggirly:
Abomination! Has she no shame
Not Only is she shameless, she is useless.Only the useless woman can answer that question.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Supreme01: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
These same thing happened in Bible days, and only the woman was condaim to death, thank God for the MESSIAH.
The same women you're condaiming on NL, the same you'll stark naked and kneeldown to begg for just one mouth.
The OP was too quick to condaim the woman alone and left his saint gender.
It's clare indication of immaturity.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 3:25am On Apr 30, 2022
Supreme01:
These same thing happened in Bible days, and only the woman was condaim to death, thank God for the MESSIAH.
The same women you're condaiming on NL, the same you'll stark naked and kneeldown to begg for just one mouth.
The OP was too quick to condaim the woman alone and left his saint gender.
It's clare indication of immaturity.
Men do not have problem.Women are the problem we have in the world.She threw advances at that guy, yes married women are good at that.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Benwallt(m): 5:08am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:

This particular gender both old n young don taya person. Some are sweating it out under a male dog as we type. You sure know how to handle her.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 5:59am On Apr 30, 2022
grin
Please op,leave my dear candidlady out of your filthy thread grin.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 7:00am On Apr 30, 2022
well not surprising... some of you are useless, like one nairalander told me the other day, that he was fuvking his friend mother.. and when I cautioned him about that the regular useless NL males were over me..

VictorUSA:
as useless as you are following the useless newly housewife.

Na so dy go stab you to death if you no leave ppl wife's..

I trust hausas dagger no dy hard them..

thats why I say women are all useless regardless of their origin but Jeon and Candidlady keep crying in my mention, maybe they are products of cheating(sex outside marriage).

by the way godiya and your mama nah our role model.

sorry...
I masturbate to ppl like this [A B C ]

NOT TO PPL LIKE D.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 7:23am On Apr 30, 2022
Benwallt:
This particular gender both old n young don taya person. Some are sweating it out under a male dog as we type. You sure know how to handle her.
I tell you like jeon was busy with a dog last nite.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 7:27am On Apr 30, 2022

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 7:27am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:
well not surprising... some of you are useless, like one nairalander told me the other day, that he was fuvking his friend mother.. and when I cautioned him about that the regular useless NL males were over me..

as useless as you are following the useless newly housewife.

Na so dy go stab you to death if you no leave ppl wife's..

I trust hausas dagger no dy hard them..

by the way godiya and your mama nah our role model.

sorry...
I masturbate to ppl like this [A B C ]

NOT TO PPL LIKE D.
No dey include my mama abeg.By the way how u take know Godiya?
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 7:29am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
No dey include my mama abeg.By the way how u take know Godiya?

NAH UR MAMA BE THE PRESIDENT NAH
GODIYA BE VICE
THEN WE THE FELLOW NIGERIAN GIRLS BE THEIR FELLOWER..
AS NIGERIANS BE COW TO BUHARI.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 7:34am On Apr 30, 2022
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

NAH UR MAMA BE THE PRESIDENT NAH
GODIYA BE VICE
THEN WE THE FELLOW NIGERIAN GIRLS BE THEIR FELLOWER..
AS NIGERIANS BE COW TO BUHARI.
Na you be buhari's cow.again no dey include parents.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 7:41am On Apr 30, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Please op,leave my dear candidlady out of your filthy thread grin.
I must silence that shameless,worthless and useless piece of rag in this forum.If Candidlady fear me, she's free.But if she want to prove stupidity like her friend Jeon, then I will treat them in the language they understand.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 7:50am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
I must silence that shameless,worthless and useless piece of rag in this forum.If Candidlady fear me, she's free.But if she want to prove stupidity like her friend Jeon, then I will treat them in the language they understand.

like you mom and godiya..

I love this beat.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 7:53am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Na you be buhari's cow.again no dey include parents.

ALMAJIRI BUHARI COW..
YOU FIRST RESEMBLE THE THING THAT WAS WHY YEYE HOUSEWIFE GAVE YOU THAT FOOD WER FOWL GO REJECT EVEN THOUGH THEM TAKE AM STONE AM.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 7:55am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
I hate it when u include parents in anything lyk this.I must silence you and Candidlady in this forum.

WE SHALL SEE BUHARI COW..

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 7:56am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

like my useless mom and one eyed uselesr father
I love this beat.
Your mum isa chronic cheat.You are a product of cheating.If you think am lying, ask ur papa.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 7:59am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

ALMAJIRI BUHARI COW..
YOU FIRST RESEMBLE THE THING THAT WAS WHY YEYE HOUSEWIFE GAVE YOU THAT FOOD WER FOWL GO REJECT EVEN THOUGH THEM TAKE AM STONE AM.
How am I sure that you are not the amariya? Benwallt, jeon is crying already.She regret facing me.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 8:01am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

WE SHALL SEE BUHARI COW..
I think u're best described as buhari cow.alamajari girl.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 8:03am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Your mum isa chronic cheat.You are a product of cheating.If you think am lying, ask ur papa.

thank God my mama cheat with human.. UNLIKE YOUR MOM THAT RAPED A GOAT, AS A RESULT SHE GOT PREGNANT AND PINNED IT DOWN ON A USELESS SIMP WITH NO CARDINAL POINTS.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Are The Effect Of Having SEX Everyday!! / My Chat With A Jobless Nigerian Woman. Pics* / LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.