Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Do Gals Love Crazy Hair On Guyz? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Gals Love Crazy Hair On Guyz? (790 Views)

Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? / When Your Love Crazy Girlfriend Is Angry With You / Would You Do This for Love?(Crazy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Gals Love Crazy Hair On Guyz? by Heineken(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2011
Do gals love guys doin or havin crazy hair? Lyk Gallas.
Re: Do Gals Love Crazy Hair On Guyz? by iice(f): 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2011
Who or what is gallas?
Re: Do Gals Love Crazy Hair On Guyz? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2011
lmao@ Iice he is talking about the footballer who plays for France.

@ topic:

I love guys who have style and a sense of individuality. The hair is one thing
but it's whether or not it fits him and compliments his 'swag' that matters. I actually
like guys who are creative with their hair be it hair dye (ANYTHING but blonde!!!!)
and neat but crazy cornrow styles like Dancehall artist Aidonia's braided pony-tails
or even Bounty Killer's braided 'water fall' plats. As far as Gallas's mohawk no.
I actually don't care for mohawks.
Re: Do Gals Love Crazy Hair On Guyz? by iice(f): 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2011
Thanks lol. I'm not big on sports especially football.

On the topic, yes, yes! I'm crazy with my hair, my brothers' are crazy with the hair too.
There is this biracial footballer for sweden or denmark (never could remember his name) who had white dreads. . .it was beautiful grin
I agree with MzDarkSkin on knowing if it fits the person or not. . .like the emo hairstyle, i love it but i've seen many with the hair and not the shape of face or head to go with it.
Re: Do Gals Love Crazy Hair On Guyz? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2011
iice:

Thanks lol. I'm not big on sports especially football.

On the topic, yes, yes! I'm crazy with my hair, my brothers' are crazy with the hair too.
There is this biracial footballer for sweden or denmark (never could remember his name) who had white dreads. . .it was beautiful grin
I agree with MzDarkSkin on knowing if it fits the person or not. . .like the emo hairstyle, i love it but i've seen many with the hair and not the shape of face or head to go with it.

LMAO! Speaking of head shape and mohawks!
Somebody should have told P-Diddy this! His head is not
shaped right for anything but a 'fade' hair cut! LOL.
Re: Do Gals Love Crazy Hair On Guyz? by Pweety4me(f): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2011
If it matches their personality fine!
Re: Do Gals Love Crazy Hair On Guyz? by iice(f): 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

LMAO! Speaking of head shape and mohawks!
Somebody should have told P-Diddy this! His head is not
shaped right for anything but a 'fade' hair cut! LOL.

I agree, i've been waiting for that man to come to his senses.
Re: Do Gals Love Crazy Hair On Guyz? by MrCork17: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<<52 inches hairy chest wink
Re: Do Gals Love Crazy Hair On Guyz? by jkay1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2011
I used to be a very big fan of diddy's hair. i even cut my afro to get it to luk like his; infact i and my siblings used his hair as a yardstick to judge d extent of waves u have on ur hair. Now my hair luks better than what his hair used to luk like. Worse still, he changed d hair style to a dumb a*ss luk.
Re: Do Gals Love Crazy Hair On Guyz? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2011
No biggie.

But, incredibly hairy chests or armsĀ  . . .yuck!
Re: Do Gals Love Crazy Hair On Guyz? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mr Cork <<<<<52 inches hairy chest wink
tongue tongue tongue tongue

@topic no.

(1) (Reply)

Am Nt Interestd In A Relationship Wt Her Yet She Wnt Let Me Be / Ladies And Flashy Things / My Girl Friend Is Older Than I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.