Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Am Nt Interestd In A Relationship Wt Her Yet She Wnt Let Me Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Nt Interestd In A Relationship Wt Her Yet She Wnt Let Me Be (792 Views)

OMG! See What A Soldier Was Doing To His Cheating Girlfrn. Wt Her Boy Lover! / My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? / Can A Girl B Interestd Even If She Doesnt Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Nt Interestd In A Relationship Wt Her Yet She Wnt Let Me Be by Henki54: 12:56pm On May 03, 2011
am not interestd in havin a relationshp wt her, i take her as one of my few female good friends am nice to, dicuss alot wt, no sex ideas. But she happns to be carrying d notion we ar in a relationship. I cleard d air wt her on dat yet she still calls me her luv n sends me implicatin n uncomfortable texts.
Re: Am Nt Interestd In A Relationship Wt Her Yet She Wnt Let Me Be by iice(f): 3:36pm On May 03, 2011
Tell her you have no interest in relationship, only friendship. Tell her if she can't handle that, to get lost.
Re: Am Nt Interestd In A Relationship Wt Her Yet She Wnt Let Me Be by Ranoscky(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2011
This is what we have been saying for long. some girls are just damn stubborn!

OP, since you said you have cleared the air and yet, she's stil coming for you. Say no words to her anymore. Just keep fu[i]c[/i]king the hell out of her anytime she comes around. After sometime, go look for a beautiful babe and flaunt her infront of the girl that refused to let you be. Nobody wil tell her to get the message then.

Yeye set of girls wey Nigeria dey produce everyday!
Re: Am Nt Interestd In A Relationship Wt Her Yet She Wnt Let Me Be by snthesis(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2011
Henki54:

am not interestd in havin a relationshp wt her, i take her as one of my few female good friends am nice to, dicuss alot wt, no sex ideas. But she happns to be carrying d notion we ar in a relationship. I cleard d air wt her on dat yet she still calls me her luv n sends me implicatin n uncomfortable texts.
dude ar u like impotent? or does her face make u go limp grin grin

iice:

Tell her you have no interest in relationship, only friendship. Tell her if she can't handle that, to get lost.
yea ryt grin grin

tell her you want to her to be ur fuckbuddy, friedlyfuck, talk nasty to her , her reactions will determine what she truly feels for u- she might jst be in it for fun cool
Re: Am Nt Interestd In A Relationship Wt Her Yet She Wnt Let Me Be by Welder(m): 5:36pm On May 03, 2011
snthesis:

yea ryt grin grin

tell her you want to her to be your fuckbuddy, friedlyfuck, talk nasty to her , her reactions will determine what she truly feels for u- she might jst be in it for fun cool
snthesis:

yea ryt grin grin

tell her you want to her to be your fuckbuddy, friedlyfuck, talk nasty to her , her reactions will determine what she truly feels for u- she might jst be in it for fun cool

no need to tell, just start the bangin,
Re: Am Nt Interestd In A Relationship Wt Her Yet She Wnt Let Me Be by 735i(m): 9:49pm On May 03, 2011
Get her a surprise present: Holy bible (KJV) then take her to see ur pastor.

she go hate u for life grin grin
Re: Am Nt Interestd In A Relationship Wt Her Yet She Wnt Let Me Be by toyemz(f): 11:20pm On May 03, 2011
^^^

Get her a surprise present: Holy bible (KJV) then take her to see your pastor.

she go hate u for life

what does this mean?
Re: Am Nt Interestd In A Relationship Wt Her Yet She Wnt Let Me Be by Dsense(m): 11:26pm On May 03, 2011
OP.

Tell her i'm available undecided
Re: Am Nt Interestd In A Relationship Wt Her Yet She Wnt Let Me Be by deniyor: 5:34am On May 04, 2011
tell her you are only interested in sex. And only when you want it.
Re: Am Nt Interestd In A Relationship Wt Her Yet She Wnt Let Me Be by Pweety4me(f): 5:50am On May 04, 2011
Shake her!!
Re: Am Nt Interestd In A Relationship Wt Her Yet She Wnt Let Me Be by Godmother(f): 7:07pm On May 04, 2011
deniyor:

tell her you are only interested in sex. And only when you want it.

well said. Im sure she will get the message then
Re: Am Nt Interestd In A Relationship Wt Her Yet She Wnt Let Me Be by 190: 7:14pm On May 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

Shake her!!
kiss kiss
Re: Am Nt Interestd In A Relationship Wt Her Yet She Wnt Let Me Be by Nobody: 9:19am On May 06, 2011
If you know you are not strong enough to play along, let her go, expecially if you have a relationship to protect, she has nothing to lose. No try anything make u no go hook, thats when she'd start asking you questions like- So you dont know you have no interest before you slept with me.

I tell u oo
Re: Am Nt Interestd In A Relationship Wt Her Yet She Wnt Let Me Be by MMM2(m): 10:01am On May 06, 2011
maybe she just want 2 give u free Womanliness, so go grab it.
Re: Am Nt Interestd In A Relationship Wt Her Yet She Wnt Let Me Be by kpolli(m): 4:35pm On May 06, 2011
stop touching her

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Is Older Than I / Why Nigerian Women Why! / She Nags Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.