Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

He Raped His Sister And Got Killed. But That's Not All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Raped His Sister And Got Killed. But That's Not All (1459 Views)

Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Raped His Sister And Got Killed. But That's Not All by ThePawn(m): 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
...a young man named Amnon fell in love with his own sister - Tamar.

The feeling was so strong that he fell sick thinking about her.

When he told his best friend, his best friend gave him an idea -A twisted idea.

They arranged to get her alone.

Amnon pretended to be ill and invited his sister to bring him a cake.

Then, in the room, he overpowered and raped her. His dreams had finally come through

Then, something strange happened

After having his way with her, he immediately hated her and asked her to leave his room.

SPOILER: He later got killed for that by his other brother - Tamar's brother (Absalom)

Full story @ 2 Samuel 13 (the Bible)

Most times we don't know what we want.

Is it money, sex, or power? What is it that we really want?

I used to think I wanted sex, but what I really wanted was someone I could feel safe with. Someone I could be vulnerable to.

I didn't want money, I wanted freedom. I wanted to be independent and get anything I want.

I didn't want power. I wanted to be in control of my life.

If the sex makes you feel more like a Love Machine than a person, then you've got it all f*cked up.

If the money chains you to a job you hate, then you've screwed yourself.

If the power makes you feel unsafe in your own apartment, then you've missed the whole point of having it.

Take a step back.

Think.

What do you want?

After deciding what it is that you really want, only then can you make the right decision.

[center]"direction is more important than speed"[/center]

So, congratulations to everyone who is happy with their choices.

Who still stick with what they chose, unlike Amnon.

Congrats!

Everyone doesn't have to value what you value.

Maybe they just want sex, money, or power, but you don't have to want those same things.

Those things are cheap and easy to come by. And you will get them surely.

pursue what is meaningful and right.

Cling to your happiness and peace. Stick to your values.

Be happy with your partner, and work, and respect.

Be proud of yourself.

You have someone you love, yes?

I'm sure you want to gift them something special this coming Valentine, right?

Why not get them something personal, and memorable.

A gift that would always remind them of your love and care

This Valentine, I'm not only going to help you draw them, but I'll also write the most romantic and heartfelt notes to accompany them.

We would give them a surprise they would never forget.

A gift they would stare at in the office, at home, on their phones, everywhere.. and think about you always.

I have drawn for several people and the reactions are priceless.

Speechless, amazed, heartwarming, gratitude, more love, and kisses, not to mention sex

You would love that, yes?

I'm sure you do.

All you have to do is send me a message now and we would get them a gift that would last till old age, and beyond.

It would be...

...A gift to remember

❤️

NOTE: There is FREE shipping if you're within Rivers State.
For those further away, I'll pay part of the waybill.
I'll also canvas and frame it for you.
+ plus, I will also gift wrap it for you.
#valentinesdaygift #valentine #love #lovechallenge #bible

Reach me on WhatsApp +234 8134162353
visit the Gallery of my website to see more artworks www.pawns.com.ng/gallery

1 Like

Re: He Raped His Sister And Got Killed. But That's Not All by ThePawn(m): 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
What do you think?
Re: He Raped His Sister And Got Killed. But That's Not All by MeekySmudger(m): 1:12am On Jan 17, 2021
ThePawn:
What do you think?
..Your artworks are amazing, wink wink..why don't you go digital,I went digital.

1 Like

Re: He Raped His Sister And Got Killed. But That's Not All by ThePawn(m): 5:48am On Jan 17, 2021
MeekySmudger:
..Your artworks are amazing, wink wink..why don't you go digital,I went digital.

Why aren't you adding colors to yours?

Re: He Raped His Sister And Got Killed. But That's Not All by MeekySmudger(m): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2021
ThePawn:

Why aren't you adding colors to yours?
..This is a wooow,I so much love this,I add colors even though I just started...electric has been stopping me...am sure you have monetized your works now.

1 Like

Re: He Raped His Sister And Got Killed. But That's Not All by ThePawn(m): 2:02am On Jan 19, 2021
Nice one

Keep it up wink

(1) (Reply)

(video): Female University Student Leak Self Sex Video To Protest Lack Of Boyfr / Lessons I Learned From Being Broke?. / ‘i’ve Sl£pt With Almost All The Men In My Class’ - Ghanaian Female Student VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.