Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It (7811 Views)

+18: I'll Soon Have Erectile Dysfunction [Picture] / He Raped His Sister And Got Killed. But That's Not All / Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by ChildOfDoom: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
sometimes i wished i was a child so i can right my wrong. I'm at a point of no return. Gambling has ruined me. I narrowly escaped death after gambling with the phone of an 'axe man.' he waylayed me with his boys. Before i knew it, i received a punch on my nose. I managed to escape but with a bleeding nose as i type this

2 Likes

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by taylor88(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Pictures of the bleeding nose

4 Likes

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by devilmaycry: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Smh.... we kill ourselves but we dont knw...how can you say u gon die soon...seriously?...
in other words ....RIP in advance

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
sometimes i wished i was a child so i can right my wrong. I'm at a point of no return. Gambling has ruined me. I narrowly escaped death after gambling with the phone of an 'axe man.' he waylayed me with his boys. Before i knew it, i received a punch on my nose. I managed to escape but with a bleeding nose as i type this
na only you da this world guy

2 Likes

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by ChildOfDoom: 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
i had once run away from my former location due to this same issue. I feel remorseful for some time before i find myself going into the act uncontrollably again. Bet9ja virtual football is an addiction too strong to avoid. I've played my boss, my friends, church members, mum and a host of other people because of this addiction.

5 Likes

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by DozieInc(m): 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
Picture of your bleeding nose else its super story.

6 Likes

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by DozieInc(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
i had once run away from my former location due to this same issue. I feel remorseful for some time before i find myself going into the act uncontrollably. Bet9ja virtual football is an addiction too strong to avoid. I've played my boss, my friends, church members, mum and a host of other people because of this addiction.
If true; go back to your village and ask your ancestors for forgiveness.

6 Likes

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by Blakjewelry(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
Show the bloody nose

1 Like

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by Nutase: 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
I'm sure you're joking. grin

1 Like

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by Jamariwolff(f): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
Every man for himself.
Each with him own personal wahala.

Sigh

1 Like

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by habsydiamond(m): 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
I can't see blood na........where the abbatior

1 Like

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by GhettoHustler007(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
That's Life Bro. It Always Gets hard what can we do??
Just gotta push through the Pain. Don't give up Bro. Better days ahead!!! Just try get rid of the addiction. Get busy And make some apologies too..

3 Likes

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by ChildOfDoom: 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
GhettoHustler007:
That's Life Bro. It Always Gets hard what can we do??
Just gotta push through the Pain. Don't give up Bro. Better days ahead!!! Just try get rid of the addiction. Get busy And make some apologies too..
hmm.... I keep trying and trying, after like 2 or 3 months, i fall back into the pit.

It's really worse than i've portrayed. I abandoned my admission at uniben and ran away from the house i rented in Benin with all my properties in it. My life was at stake. To think people used to look up to me till my betting addiction at bet9ja shops started.

the spirit wants to bring me down in the only hide-out i have (with my mum). Of all my addictions, this one has refused to go away. I'm doomed

4 Likes

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by marunga(m): 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
cry your name is causing all this. Please receive my condolences. RIP Child_Of_Doom.

4 Likes

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
So what should we do? I know say na correct score you dey play...

Pm me for 40 sure odds...lol. ewu!
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by GhettoHustler007(m): 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
hmm.... I keep trying and trying, after like 2 or 3 months, i fall back into the pit.

It's really worse than i've portrayed. I abandoned my admission at uniben and ran away from the house i rented in Benin with all my properties in it. My life was at stake. To think people used to look up to me till my betting addiction at bet9ja shops started.

Of all my addictions, this one has refused to go away. I'm doomed

Yeah, I can relate Same here I'm an addict I've gambled with money that's not mine...paid a lot of debt with my pocket money, Feed On Garri For A Month cause of my addiction... A lot of them Mama got mad at me Big Bro. Shouted at me Saying stuffs like I won't help you out next time. But I'm still a live not even thinking of death Cause There's GOD. I'm still trying to balance the whole stuff sha.. But I believe some day we gon get through the pains. Even if you must bet but not virtual That's shiii a Scam... Just the other day a Niqqa Gambled his salary of #50k playing virtual without thinking bout the Family he got to feed.

Like now I dont play virtual like I used to do what I did

Firstly, I'll advice you listen to J. Cole's Forest Hill Album especially the Love Yourz Track he said something about one being broke which is better, don't give a shiii about how niqqaz around you are living the Life they've always or you've always wanted to Live. Just Love your life believing some day you'll be living good.
I know it sounds crazy but that's it.

Why are you betting Issit for the Money?? If yes, try to be okay with what you've got, Save More To get things you want, work Hard for your stuffs even if you fall get up strong to go harder than you wouldn't have done if you never fell.

Get back home ask the family for Forgiveness Reach Out To those guys you're owing make peace with them. Even the odds in your life. try pay up your debts bro. Never forget TIME heals everything And Never Forget God's Not Dead Talk To GOD Bout what you want.

You got anyone that still believes or look up to you?? Bae or a friend.
Spend time with Them!! Get Busy...
You Can Do This Just Believe In Yourself Bro... Cause a lot were like us they never gave up.
#It'sNeverTooLateToTry

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by Mickeydray(m): 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
Op, are you not the guy with Konji problem?
I thought you were teaching?

the lies people make dis days ehn, the devil is still a learner.

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by GhettoHustler007(m): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

Of all my addictions, this one has refused to go away. I'm doomed

Yeah, I can relate Same here I'm an addict I've gambled with money that's not mine...paid a lot of debt with my pocket money, Feed On Garri For A Month cause of my addiction... A lot of them Mama got mad at me Big Bro. Shouted at me Saying stuffs like I won't help you out next time. But I'm still a live not even thinking of death Cause There's GOD. I'm still trying to balance the whole stuff sha.. But I believe some day we gon get through the pains. Even if you must bet but not virtual That's shiii a Scam... Just the other day a Niqqa Gambled his salary of #50k playing virtual without thinking bout the Family he got to feed.

Firstly, I'll advice you listen to J. Cole's Forest Hill Album especially the Love Yourz Track he said something about one being broke which is better, don't give a shiii about how niqqaz around you are living the Life they've always or you've always wanted to Live. Just Love your life believing some day you'll be living good.

Why are you betting Issit for the Money?? If yes, try to be okay with what you've got, Save More To get things you want, work Hard for your stuffs even if you fall get up strong to go harder than you wouldn't have done if you never fell.

Get back home ask the family for Forgiveness Reach Out To those guys you're owing make peace with them. Even the odds in your life. try pay up your debts bro. Never forget TIME heals everything And Never Forget God's Not Dead Talk To GOD Bout what you want.

You got anyone that still believes or look up to you?? Bae or a friend..
You Can Do This Just Believe In Yourself Bro... Cause a lot were like us they never gave up.
#It'sNeverTooLateToTry
#MayGodHelpUs

Wish I could help

8 Likes

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by phetto(m): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
i had once run away from my former location due to this same issue. I feel remorseful for some time before i find myself going into the act uncontrollably again. Bet9ja virtual football is an addiction too strong to avoid. I've played my boss, my friends, church members, mum and a host of other people because of this addiction.

You can change by changing your moniker first
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by ChildOfDoom: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:
Pictures of the bleeding nose
hmm...seriously?? My mood is down. Didn't have time to think of that
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by ChildOfDoom: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nutase:
I'm sure you're joking. grin
in every nonsense, there is some sense. I'm just one amongst many youths being caught up with carefree actions sad
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
in every nonsense, there is some sense. I'm just one amongst many youths being caught up with carefree actions sad
Sorry bro. I've seen your story play out so many times before me. The truth is, you will never get rich gambling or playing Baby. It destroys people. It destroys willpower.

Even when you win you can't achieve anything with the money because you've laid a good foundation for uselessness. What to do? Do you have an online account? Delete it to help yourself.

Do you watch soccer in bet centers? If yes, stop it, visit a viewing center without a bet store around or use a bar. Do you have a reasonable friend who doesn't gamble? Stay close to him most of the time.

Always have it at the back of your mind that you will never win gambling. YOU WILL/CAN NEVER WIN. It's designed to ruin you. Can you point at anyone in your street who was broke but became rich gambling?

You can also read this article below. It is my testimony on how things work there. It is on how gambling destroys your life. It is not a good thing for your body, soul or spirit. Always remember. YOU WILL NEVER GET RICH, WIN OR SURVIVE THROUGH GAMBLING.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/learned-working-bet9ja-agent/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by quinSonia(f): 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

the spirit wants to bring me down in the only hide-out i have (with my mum). Of all my addictions, this one has refused to go away. I'm doomed

where for Benin?
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by nuggarito: 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
GhettoHustler007:

You got anyone that still believes or look up to you?? Bae or a friend.
#It'sNeverTooLateToTry
bro though I don't bet, you've got the best advice I've ever seen in nairaland. If music can turn off an addiction for me it could work for any. Bro I respect you. Think being broke was better, love yourz
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by ogentega2(m): 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
Obruche...na you be this abii
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by Glowstone(m): 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
I feel your pain.

I know of a guy in my hood who sells people cars and even their land and the money goes to bet9ja virtual bet. Police don tire for him case, cultists don tire for am. He steals even his younger siblings money.
The guy originally repairs motor dats why e sell people cars.

1 Like

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by DankPineapple: 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
Cool.. What's the sad part though?
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by GhettoHustler007(m): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
nuggarito:
bro though I don't bet, you've got the best advice I've ever seen in nairaland. If music can turn off an addiction for me it could work for any. Bro I respect you. Think being broke was better, love yourz

Thanks For The Comment Bro.
Respect You Too
#LoveYourZ
#ColeWorld
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by dhardline(m): 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Please read this

Luke 11:24-25

24 “When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ 25 When it arrives, it finds the house swept clean and put in order. 26 Then it goes and takes seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first.”

This is the simple reason why you can't beat your addiction alone cause when you quit you have created a void within which only Jesus Christ can fill but you left it empty. Hence once the impure spirits return your condition only gets worse.

Cry to God for help, be very sincere, surrender all... Your words,thoughts and action to Him. You have to take a decision and stand by it no matter what it may cost you. Come to Christ Jesus today and be saved.

4 Likes

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by Badboiz(m): 3:22am On Feb 05, 2018
GhettoHustler007:

You got anyone that still believes or look up to you?? Bae or a friend..
#It'sNeverTooLateToTry
#MayGodHelpUs

Wish I could help

Thanks for the song...
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by Nobody: 4:09am On Feb 05, 2018
Proverbs 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Matthew 12:37
For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

2 Likes

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by ChildOfDoom: 5:37am On Feb 05, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Sorry bro. I've seen your story play out so many times before me. The truth is, you will never get rich gambling or playing Baby. It destroys people. It destroys willpower.

Even when you win you can't achieve anything with the money because you've laid a good foundation for uselessness. What to do? Do you have an online account? Delete it to help yourself.

Do you watch soccer in bet centers? If yes, stop it, visit a viewing center without a bet store around or use a bar. Do you have a reasonable friend who doesn't gamble? Stay close to him most of the time.

Always have it at the back of your mind that you will never win gambling. YOU WILL/CAN NEVER WIN. It's designed to ruin you. Can you point at anyone in your street who was broke but became rich gambling?

You can also read this article below. It is my testimony on how things work there. It is on how gambling destroys your life. It is not a good thing for your body, soul or spirit. Always remember. YOU WILL NEVER GET RICH, WIN OR SURVIVE THROUGH GAMBLING.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/learned-working-bet9ja-agent/

wow... Nice thread. I clicked the link and read your post. You really had a first hand experience of what we go through when you worked as an agent.

The whites just killed us with our weak point (love for football and the search for a better life). Students, adults and married men have seen their future bleeped up by bet9ja. I wish i had the will (full) power to change. Any money in my hand no longer has value. I squander them and beg for food. Now it's a habit, not like i play heavy to win heavy. I could stake 5k (safe game) to get 10k and still lose.

Friends and family have given up on changing me. I think always keeping to myself (narcissistic) contributes to this anomaly. If i can get out of this mess, i think a girlfriend who will help me manage my finances will help in changing my bad habit. Unfortunately, i'm the shy type

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Spotted Forcefully Kissing A Female Church Member During Service (Photos) / Are they having sex photos 18+ / Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.