Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Fani Kayode Is A Thief, a blatant money laundering idiot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode Is A Thief, a blatant money laundering idiot (1064 Views)

Biafra: Punch Report On Kanu's Apology To Buhari "A Blatant Lie”– Kanu’s Brother / Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east / Why Obasanjo's Son Gun Shot Wounds May Be A Blatant Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Kayode Is A Thief, a blatant money laundering idiot by preoil(f): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2007
femi  fani kayode and his money laundering tactics. Pointblanknews.com has uncovered more startling details about the stewardship of ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo’s former spokesperson and ex-Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani Kayode, while he was holding the portfolios of Minister of Culture and Tourism and later as Minister of Aviation. His score card is nothing but huge abuse of office. He ferried huge amount of money abroad and took the word nepotism to an embarrassing level.
CHECK saharareporters.com and pointblanknews.com. He has payed of all Nigerian press so you do not read it at all, But he can not stop a moving train.
Re: Fani Kayode Is A Thief, a blatant money laundering idiot by vigasimple(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2007
Hello Preoil,

I am surprise at your use of language. Can you confirm that Fani Kayode has been arraigned before a court of Law and found guilty of being a thief and money launderer.

You call somebody a thief and money launderer, have you got any evidence other than newspaper articles.

Even if you do or any person have evidence present it to court. Just in case the evidence fail to stand the ' beyond reasonable doubt test' in court and he (Fani Kayode ) is not found guilty then you will have committed Libel and slander

It is better for you to suggest that it has been alledged that Fani Kayode is laundering money and alledged to have stolen money.

let us look at it another way, supposing I called you an Armed Robber, a murder and a rapist without being convicted by a Competent court of Law then I will have gone beyond what my freedom of speech permits me to. The same here you have gone beyond what your freedom of speech permits you simply because you can hide behind computer and the internet.

Think about where you are in Denmark, can any citizen just call another a Thief without being found guilty in court? If we are to promote Nigeria  and her people including you, we should stop using alarmist and grossly offensive language.

Let us use our freedom of speech with wisdom and always qualify our words and languages.

Whether or not fani Kayode has or has not comitt any of the allegation is a different matter which you as a citizen can report to the Police or any law enforcement authority so that he can be prosecuted. I don't hold brief for Fani kayode whether or not the allegations are true but every citizen remains innocent until proven guilty.

Has It occurs to you by any chance be it 1% that document can be falsfied against a person or a false accusser testified to falsehood, these are the reasons why evidence are tested in court before pronouncement of judgement.

Finally, you may or may not be aware that Fani Kayode took on the Airline establishment like British Airways, Lufthansa who are monopolising the air route and not paying any taxes in Nigeria, he exposed them. may be or may be not this people are looking for a way to dicredit him or any of the enemies he may have made (if any).

my point in a nutshell is that we should all mind our language. As what goes around do come around, he Fani kayode could be you ,your brother uncle, father tommorrow and you will start to shout foul play. We should take whatever the presss write or said with pinch of salt and suspicion. They also have newspapers to sell

May God bless our great country Nigeria.
Re: Fani Kayode Is A Thief, a blatant money laundering idiot by Mamajama(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2007
Only in Nigeria do the people actually pay so much attention to what all this media are doing. In a develop nation we will be suing all this media houses for slander and deformation of character. How can you prevent all this ridiculous news when there is no legislation against such practice. Moral and ethics or societal responsibility is out the window when it comes to making profits in Nigeria it seems.

Cases are won in a court of law by facts not speculations.
Re: Fani Kayode Is A Thief, a blatant money laundering idiot by preoil(f): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2007
Dear Vigasample, I appreciate your position in the matter raised. I was likewise surprised when I read the news and beleive it or not I do not hold anything PERSONNALLY against Fani- matter of fact he was one of the ministers I very much hailed. Remember how he dealt with the sabotage at Lagos airport? How he summoned British Airways and others and thoroughly brought them to a standstill in his office? The former was not just about fares bút a repatraited Nigerian was in chains and worse of DEAD. T o tell you frankly, I revered Fani. However, it seemed I had judged him on the bases of hear say. Really what other means do we have, when people even try to bribe the supreme court to obtain rulings in their favor. I also reliably learn't that this news is not popular at home. What do you think of it? My fellow Nigerian Let us call a spade a spade. What is bad is bad. Morality knows no law.
Re: Fani Kayode Is A Thief, a blatant money laundering idiot by denex: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2007
Meet the Saharareporters. Your reliable source of Rumour.

Recently, it has gradually come reality that there remains only one sure source of hearsay. If you're still reading City People or PM News, then you most definitely haven't heard of SaharaReporters. Despite their desperate attempt to get your attention.

SaharaReporters is Mr Okey Ndibe. He has gathered a bunch of jobless Nigerian youths and they have vowed to hold The entire Nigeria to Ransom. They have taken on a MEND-styled assault.

However, rather than M-16 rifles and Rocket Propelled Grenades, they have carefully selected lies, deceit and blackmail as their working tools.

Instead of holding foreign oil workers hostage, they have chosen to hold the integrity and reputations of prominent Nigerians hostage and threatened to smear their image and ruin their careers.
Re: Fani Kayode Is A Thief, a blatant money laundering idiot by vigasimple(m): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2007
Preoil

You have got your answers to your questions from DENEX.

We are our brothers and nations keeper and we should be on the look out for people who are simply out to destroy others be it individual, a particular tribe , religion or a group.

Until you have a very clear and unambigous knowledege and information that can stand simple morals and the law of the land, we should continue to use the word ALLEDGED.

That way it is an unproven allegation, i don't care who the person is, take for example our instinct and gut feelings about IBB with what we think he may have done but until there are good and reliable tested evidence I am afraid that simply remains an allegation.

let me go a step further, even in our own either immediate or extended family there are people who never and will never like us and will jump at any insinuation to discredit us not to talk of POLITICIAN. They are very dangerous breed of human being. They will kill for political office and what goes with it because of chop chop.

A word is enough for the wise. God bless all of us.
Re: Fani Kayode Is A Thief, a blatant money laundering idiot by laudate: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2007
Vigasimple, May your tribe increase! Well said, bro'!! grin Here, have a drink on me! Wish there were more sensible voices like your own on Nairaland!! wink
Re: Fani Kayode Is A Thief, a blatant money laundering idiot by Mamajama(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2007
Alleged is not a word to NIGERIANS all they need is for one useless money driven media to print nonsence and they all jump to conclusion. I read in a new media as well stating the former finance minister IWENLA benefited from the debt releave. Can you imagine that nonsence?
Re: Fani Kayode Is A Thief, a blatant money laundering idiot by jesusfreak(f): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2007
what we must all bear in mind is that Nigerians love dirty news because u see, we're mostly hypocrites and we relish when someone is accused of a crime we think we wouldnt commit and God knows many people will do worse if in power

its no use arguing because its each man's prerogative to choose what to beleive and what to discard as fallacy.

have u ever wondered why investigative journalism is less popular than soft sell?

i stand for the truth sha!
Re: Fani Kayode Is A Thief, a blatant money laundering idiot by Mamajama(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2007
How funny there is only couple paper misleading people with this nonsense
Re: Fani Kayode Is A Thief, a blatant money laundering idiot by redsun(m): 12:37am On Jul 14, 2007
I thought fani was an activist.
Re: Fani Kayode Is A Thief, a blatant money laundering idiot by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 14, 2007
hey guys take it eas with the guy, he really deserves whatever he 'stole' cos he protected baba's undoings in the most articulate way, wink bet if condoleeza rice steals the WTC, no one would bother tongue
Re: Fani Kayode Is A Thief, a blatant money laundering idiot by Mamajama(m): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2007
allegation people, FANI has not be arrested or charged, this is just insinuation
Re: Fani Kayode Is A Thief, a blatant money laundering idiot by panalyst(m): 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2007
Nigerian press. Their famous words,

It was alleged,

Our sources gathered,

Inside Source,

We can authoritatively reveal,

ALL speculation, There are laws guiding defamation of character but they need to be streghtened. check out PM news trying to marry Shamsudeen usman and Nenadi Usman just to prove their story, Stuff like that should not be tolerated at all,

(1) (Reply)

In Spite Of Oil, See Where Our Country Ranks In The Human Development Index / Hillary Clinton Desperate / What Has Nigeria Got To Show For High Oil Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.