Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,198 members, 7,845,952 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Rt. Hon. Nwifuru On Infrastructure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rt. Hon. Nwifuru On Infrastructure (283 Views)

INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election / Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt / Umahi Bags "Governor Of The Year Award On Infrastructure" By Authority Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rt. Hon. Nwifuru On Infrastructure by Elijahnonso1(m): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2021
You see, there’s a simple reason why working for Rt. Hon. Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru has become so effortless for me.

He is AN EMBODIMENT OF GOOD CONTENT! His brilliant gestures are excellent enough to speak for themselves and so he has not made me a propagandist, because there are loads and loads of content to share.

Yesterday, while we were all digesting the magnanimity of his scholarship scheme, the 3 transformers he bought and installed for his community, Oferekpe were turned on by some officials of EEDC and in his words "THERE WAS LIGHT."

I'll continue to say without mincing words, Onwa is a rare breed of human! He is a TRUE LEADER!!!

God bless you, Mr. Speaker!!!

Leo Ekene Oketa.
Chief Press Secretary to the Rt. Hon. Speaker

Re: Rt. Hon. Nwifuru On Infrastructure by Ogbuu101: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2021
The dullest human being ever liveth.
Original rubber and stamp.
My grandmother dey 10 times more active than him.
I hear say that one dey interested in being governor too cheesy Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate

(1) (Reply)

NIN: 29m Sims Not Yet Linked To Nins As Deadline Expires Today / Only These Two Things Can Save The People Of The Niger Areas In The Coming Yrs / AS FULANI LUNATICS RUN THEIR OWN ASYLUM... YORUBAS ARE READY FOR ODUDUWA NATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.