Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

#EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 (11893 Views)

David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious / EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). / NPA: The Whistleblower Lied, Our Bank Account With Unity Bank Is Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by Okortor: 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Fg abeg lift pnd from dere acct. Asap.
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by princessConfy(f): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
APC APOLOGISTS PLS STOP LIKING MY POST.
I KNOW IT'S YOUR HANDIWORK. YOU CAN NOT CRITICISE THE PAST GOVERNMENT AND NOT EXPECT TO BE CRITICISED.
I WILL REINSTATE " MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIVES THE SAME WAY BUHARI HAS BEEN RULING THIS COUNTRY IN JESUS NAME AMEN."
I AM EXPECTING A RESOUNDING AMEN FROM YOU ALL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
Sigh undecided
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nice one
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by shino62: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ifxmixx:
C
who cares :-:-D
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by israelmao(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
They could form part of dormant bank accounts FG is planning to takeover and use their balances.
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by ZooOga: 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
mytime24:
Zoo government
Zoo presidency
Zoo political power
Zoo laws

Zoo Hoodlums, looting and destroying public and private property.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by Brushstrokes20: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ain't surprised!

Useless govt of self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrants!
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by Akpuobi1: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Let them go ahead the don't need to inform us
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by Akpuobi1: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Let them go ahead the don't need to inform us
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by promotervickky(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
The EndSarz protest was skipped by thugs, little or no one was really in charge. It was a spirit of togetherness by the youths, but really the money was donated to a feminist group which was paving way for same sex marriage; that I feel was the backlash.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
#ENDSARS promoters accounts don turn dormant accounts so FG don borrow their money. Yeye government

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by AfonjaMuslim: 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I know some Nairalanders are going to blast me for criticizing President Buhari, but I don't care. I'll speak the truth no matter whose ox is gored!

Yes, I agree he's done exceptionally well in the areas of agriculture, infrastructure, human development, finance, security and economy, but his failure to punish insurrectionists cannot be ignored. His (administration's) refusal to jail Aisha Yesufu and the other EndSars promoters; his refusal to jail Sowore and allowing Nnamdi Kanu to jump bail successfully will be recorded in history as the failures of the Muhammadu Buhari administration. That's what his softness will cost him if his administration keeps sweeping these issues under the carpet!

President Buhari must understand that Nigerians will not rest until those guys are jailed. That they are celebrities doesn't in any way put them above the law. We are all equal in the eyes of the law. Hopefully, this administration will do the right thing and jail those criminals. Doing otherwise will result in a MONSTROUS PROTEST!

I have spoken my mind.

God bless Nigeria.

Useless Yoruba muslim
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by Gift96: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
That's why the pigeons didn't fly
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
Coronabirus:
All of them deserve more than that, govt need to charge them for treason untill they exonerate themselves before competent court of law. The same people inciting them with words of courage to cause chaos in their country for alleged extra judicial killings by SARS officers are now arresting and charging their citizens for Capitol invasion to some extent FBI is now probing Capitol riot link to foreign governments, groups. The FBI is investigating whether foreign governments, organisations or individuals provided financial support to people who helped plan and execute the January 6 attack on the Capitol, a news report said on Sunday.
As part of the investigation, the FBI is examining payments of $500,000 in bitcoin, apparently by a French national, to key figures and groups in the far right before the riot, one current and one former FBI official told NBC News.

Source?
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by Miracle2020: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
And it shall remain like that. Tell Atiku and PDP to open it for you.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by SatanBoss: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
619A i go contnue to freeze all your accounts on nairaland. if you like create new one, i go freeze am. ma see who e go affect. i dont beg here lol. na you hungry go catch. no more give away fr you huhuhuhuhuhuhu cheesy
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by osazsky(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
Racoon:
The CBN said they blocked the accounts in error while the DSS said they obtained a court injunction to block the accounts? What about the account of the BH sponsors who free sent monies out of Nigeria to the UAE? No truth under this government.
end sars protest was meaningless and caused more harm than bokoharam .edo is yet to recover...i lost friends too due to this stupid protest.serves them right..as far as i saw one igbo man in that list they where siphoning funds ..and use some to doctor videos..buhari should make d barn and restrictions permanent..i suffered

6 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by osazsky(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I know some Nairalanders are going to blast me for criticizing President Buhari, but I don't care. I'll speak the truth no matter whose ox is gored!

Yes, I agree he's done exceptionally well in the areas of agriculture, infrastructure, human development, finance, security and economy, but his failure to punish insurrectionists cannot be ignored. His (administration's) refusal to jail Aisha Yesufu and the other EndSars promoters; his refusal to jail Sowore and allowing Nnamdi Kanu to jump bail successfully will be recorded in history as the failures of the Muhammadu Buhari administration. That's what his softness will cost him if his administration keeps sweeping these issues under the carpet!

President Buhari must understand that Nigerians will not rest until those guys are jailed. That they are celebrities doesn't in any way put them above the law. We are all equal in the eyes of the law. Hopefully, this administration will do the right thing and jail those criminals. Doing otherwise will result in a MONSTROUS PROTEST!

I have spoken my mind.

God bless Nigeria.

gbam one cold stout for u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by SweetCunt97(f): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Govt don embezzle una money o. Dem don use am service train station undecided
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by skywall: 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Las las make we all Dey carry gun
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by SatanBoss: 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
619A:
give me 5k and mr disturb would quote you straight away

My friend bop was banned for a week for derailing talking about poco.. Not for you..

grin you were wasting your time.. Myndd44 bin just de delete your posts
myndd44 he just confirmed that disturb and bopzaddy are his alts
rule number 19
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by hakeem4(m): 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
MisterKennedy:
Good evening Nairalanders.... I just got posted to serve in Delta State and my friend told me that I have a very high likelihood of finding a great paying job in the course of my service in Delta... How true is this? Is Delta really great for finding a well paying job? Please help me friends.
Whatdid you study?
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by RenaissanceGuy: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
SilverNorGold:

I have spoken my mind.

God bless Nigeria.

Are you okay at all, MannaBBQ?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by bomijuwon(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
TGM2015:

The only reason why the accounts have not been unfreeze is that the owners of the affected accounts were yet to establish that the inflow (money sent to the accounts) and outflow (money received to the accounts) were not from/to illegal sources that might include money launders, terrorists, etc.

Hold on why using a third party apps when you can receive money directly into your bank accounts and sent same directly from your account to who so ever needed it.

Let them all go to court and clear themselves or sue the ass of FG and CBN for the act. I know this is impossible for them because they knew the truth that the government is right (legally) on this but still need to appeal to the sentiments of their supporters.

Very little number of people will reason deeply as you have. The problems of our youths is that many are educated ignorants...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by SIONKPO1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
Coronabirus:
All of them deserve more than that, govt need to charge them for treason untill they exonerate themselves before competent court of law. The same people inciting them with words of courage to cause chaos in their country for alleged extra judicial killings by SARS officers are now arresting and charging their citizens for Capitol invasion to some extent FBI is now probing Capitol riot link to foreign governments, groups. The FBI is investigating whether foreign governments, organisations or individuals provided financial support to people who helped plan and execute the January 6 attack on the Capitol, a news report said on Sunday.
As part of the investigation, the FBI is examining payments of $500,000 in bitcoin, apparently by a French national, to key figures and groups in the far right before the riot, one current and one former FBI official told NBC News.

eya,programmed zombie spotted

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by ladychioma: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
This is what you see when tyrant is in power.
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
They shoukd close it forever and use the money inside to pay the people their businesses got burnt ...

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by JoeEeL(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
Why abokiis full first page?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship / CNN Ridicules Governor Sylva / On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.