Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

#EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 (11890 Views)

David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious / EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). / NPA: The Whistleblower Lied, Our Bank Account With Unity Bank Is Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by wman(m): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I know some Nairalanders are going to blast me for criticizing President Buhari, but I don't care. I'll speak the truth no matter whose ox is gored!

Yes, I agree he's done exceptionally well in the areas of agriculture, infrastructure, human development, finance, security and economy, but his failure to punish insurrectionists cannot be ignored. His (administration's) refusal to jail Aisha Yesufu and the other EndSars promoters; his refusal to jail Sowore and allowing Nnamdi Kanu to jump bail successfully will be recorded in history as the failures of the Muhammadu Buhari administration. That's what his softness will cost him if his administration keeps sweeping these issues under the carpet!

President Buhari must understand that Nigerians will not rest until those guys are jailed. That they are celebrities doesn't in any way put them above the law. We are all equal in the eyes of the law. Hopefully, this administration will do the right thing and jail those criminals. Doing otherwise will result in a MONSTROUS PROTEST!

I have spoken my mind.

God bless Nigeria.

Animal

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by Farki: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Coronabirus:
All of them deserve more than that, govt need to charge them for treason untill they exonerate themselves before competent court of law. The same people inciting them with words of courage to cause chaos in their country for alleged extra judicial killings by SARS officers are now arresting and charging their citizens for Capitol invasion to some extent FBI is now probing Capitol riot link to foreign governments, groups. The FBI is investigating whether foreign governments, organisations or individuals provided financial support to people who helped plan and execute the January 6 attack on the Capitol, a news report said on Sunday.
As part of the investigation, the FBI is examining payments of $500,000 in bitcoin, apparently by a French national, to key figures and groups in the far right before the riot, one current and one former FBI official told NBC News.

Why do you hate Nigerians so much?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by Farki: 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
osazsky:
end sars protest was meaningless and caused more harm than bokoharam .edo is yet to recover...i lost friends too due to this stupid protest.serves them right..as far as i saw one igbo man in that list they where siphoning funds ..and use some to doctor videos..buhari should make d barn and restrictions permanent..i suffered

The government sabotaged itself and unleashed carnage to justify keeping SARS on the road. The useless people who run this country want it to burn so they can continue earning illicit money.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by FILEBE(m): 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
TGM2015:

The only reason why the accounts have not been unfreeze is that the owners of the affected accounts were yet to establish that the inflow (money sent to the accounts) and outflow (money received to the accounts) were not from/to illegal sources that might include money launders, terrorists, etc.

Hold on why using a third party apps when you can receive money directly into your bank accounts and sent same directly from your account to who so ever needed it.

Would you use your personal account to receive funds for a general cause? Couldn't they have use the app so that people could see how transparent they are in handing the money?

If I would execute a mass project, I won't use my personal bank account.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by teemlo: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
Oyiboman69:
Na god go punish buhari
After he don punish you finish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by TGM2015: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
FILEBE:

Would you use your personal account to receive funds for a general cause? Couldn't they have use the app so that people could see how transparent they are in handing the money?

If I would execute a mass project, I won't use my personal bank account.

Why not? In fact that is the best way for financial transactions. Genuine business men and institutions deals with bank accounts not eWallets or eAccounts that are not regulated by a country central bank.

The worst case scenario is to open another account possibly with another bank for the purpose of receiving such type of fund. You have no point on transparency, will the app give access to donors to view your account transactions? You will still need to extract the statements by yourself, in fact, bank account is better, because, the bank can Certified the statement for authenticity.
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by calcal: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I know some Nairalanders are going to blast me for criticizing President Buhari, but I don't care. I'll speak the truth no matter whose ox is gored!

Yes, I agree he's done exceptionally well in the areas of agriculture, infrastructure, human development, finance, security and economy, but his failure to punish insurrectionists cannot be ignored. His (administration's) refusal to jail Aisha Yesufu and the other EndSars promoters; his refusal to jail Sowore and allowing Nnamdi Kanu to jump bail successfully will be recorded in history as the failures of the Muhammadu Buhari administration. That's what his softness will cost him if his administration keeps sweeping these issues under the carpet!

President Buhari must understand that Nigerians will not rest until those guys are jailed. That they are celebrities doesn't in any way put them above the law. We are all equal in the eyes of the law. Hopefully, this administration will do the right thing and jail those criminals. Doing otherwise will result in a MONSTROUS PROTEST!

I have spoken my mind.

God bless Nigeria.

Did you mean Boko Haram will not rest?
or Who are the Nigerians that will not rest?

You better rest now or otherwise you will RIP at heart attack

Wise one start to take profit on the crypto bull market, you are talking of Nigeria.

Mr. Nigeria wake up

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by oluspicy: 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
And they saw it all.

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by Okoroawusa: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
Una never see anything. Next time you will be careful. You think you can destroy Lagos and go free? It's not possible.

Nonsense and #Endsars
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by Okoroawusa: 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
princessConfy:
APC APOLOGISTS PLS STOP LIKING MY POST.
I KNOW IT'S YOUR HANDIWORK. YOU CAN NOT CRITICISE THE PAST GOVERNMENT AND NOT EXPECT TO BE CRITICISED.
I WILL REINSTATE " MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIVES THE SAME WAY BUHARI HAS BEEN RULING THIS COUNTRY IN JESUS NAME AMEN."
I AM EXPECTING A RESOUNDING AMEN FROM YOU ALL
AMEN!!!!
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by emperor863(m): 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
TGM2015:

The only reason why the accounts have not been unfreeze is that the owners of the affected accounts were yet to establish that the inflow (money sent to the accounts) and outflow (money received to the accounts) were not from/to illegal sources that might include money launders, terrorists, etc.

Hold on why using a third party apps when you can receive money directly into your bank accounts and sent same directly from your account to who so ever needed it.

Let them all go to court and clear themselves or sue the ass of FG and CBN for the act. I know this is impossible for them because they knew the truth that the government is right (legally) on this but still need to appeal to the sentiments of their supporters.

You mean their gullible and foolish supporters on the one hand and the intelligent, politically conscious and loud enemies of the country (who are happy for any negativity in the country) on the other hand.
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by vioment: 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
They need to unfreeze their account.

And increase their accountability of fairness especially after judgement.
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by blackmaine: 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
SilverNorGold:

I have spoken my mind.

God bless Nigeria.

that's one thing with most Nigerians , we are all the problem of this country , someone like you , full fledged human being but with empty brain, when the protest started I can recall even Police Men were involved, it was peaceful until your failed buhari and his APC cohorts went and kill their animals at toll gate, so what would you expect ? Because they felt the money they are generating from Toll gate worth more than their citizens, before you open your mouth to talk , bro you should think twice, the next protest is protest against Bad governance in which maybe your type would be six feet down, you feel God is blind, at least Police men now use their senses to work

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by Uniique(m): 12:05am On Jan 18, 2021
SilverNorGold:

I have spoken my mind.

God bless Nigeria.

Thank God say na your mind u speak. Like say you dey close to me now, i for comot your teeth just now.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by Uniique(m): 12:05am On Jan 18, 2021
SilverNorGold:

I have spoken my mind.

God bless Nigeria.

Thank God say na your mind u speak. Like say you dey close to me now, i for comot your teeth just now.
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by peculiar2233: 12:16am On Jan 18, 2021
SilverNorGold:

I have spoken my mind.

God bless Nigeria.

I wish I could give u 100 naira to buy sense but u don't deserve it undecided

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by Tosxen1(m): 3:02am On Jan 18, 2021
Vary painful, this idiotic idiot government

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by AOB1: 3:59am On Jan 18, 2021
SilverNorGold:

I have spoken my mind.

God bless Nigeria.

please can you tell us why Aisha yesufu supposed to be jail.
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by mudiana(m): 6:27am On Jan 18, 2021
SilverNorGold:

I have spoken my mind.

God bless Nigeria.

u really did criticize Buhari. congratulations man. A round of applause to u.
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by Kelvinbako(m): 8:43am On Jan 18, 2021
how can you freeze peoples account because of protest......nigeria is not a normal country i tell you, this can only happen in nigeria...foreign countries cant try that shit.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by MisterKennedy(m): 8:48am On Jan 18, 2021
hakeem4:
Whatdid you study?
social studies Education
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by sirdick17: 9:06am On Jan 18, 2021
Write more latter to UN, USA, useless people
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by FILEBE(m): 9:28am On Jan 18, 2021
TGM2015:

Why not? In fact that is the best way for financial transactions. Genuine business men and institutions deals with bank accounts not eWallets or eAccounts that are not regulated by a country central bank.

The worst case scenario is to open another account possibly with another bank for the purpose of receiving such type of fund. You have no point on transparency, will the app give access to donors to view your account transactions? You will still need to extract the statements by yourself, in fact, bank account is better, because, the bank can Certified the statement for authenticity.

No. Personal bank account i can't use for such. It is crowd funding . Will I use my account like a Gofundme account? No! Just as banks may limit transactions. Like limits been exceeded . The apps gives more freedom . Take for example Kuda App.
Dropping personal details isn't everybody's thing .
Re: #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 by Doyou2019: 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
JoeEeL:
Why abokiis full first page?

Some of those scumbags are actually Yoruba Muslims.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo / Buhari Jets Out Of Ethiopia For Abuja (Photos) / FG Dealing With Entire Igbo, Not Kanu – Sen Victor Umeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.