Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. (13683 Views)

What Has GEJ Done To Lagosians ? / What Has GEJ Done For The South-South (Niger Delta) Region in Particular. / What Has Gej Done For Jos Crisis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Kobojunkie: 3:46am On Apr 03, 2011
So, that is your rebuttal? So it's OK for you to come in with your erratic and erroneous claims but when I make a statement and stand by it . . . rather than ask me to help you learn something you are probably unaware of . .  you instead try to ridicule my person to accomplish what exactly? 

Maybe next time, sell your fluff elsewhere!!! Or try make sure you are at least more accepting of the truth -- that way I won't need to correct your false claims in the way I had to there.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by ziccoit: 3:50am On Apr 03, 2011
edicolove:

Mr Aregbesola the President Governor of Osun State created 20,000 jobs in 100days. Now calculate how many days are in 10months?

-------------------------------------------------------

please with all due respect, dont post things like this. it doesnt make you look good. even lagos state with the kind of mney it gets from the FG and taxes cannot boast of creating 20, 000 jobs in 100days. that is the biggest lie you can ever say on this board. do you know what it takes to pay 20, 000 people? you obviously have no idea. please dont say things that make you look "silly" and please i dont mean it in an insulting way. All the governors are even struggling to pay the 18, 000 minimum wage and you are posting such a thing. haba my guy!

Hear more Mr. The President Governor of Osun state, Mr Rauf Aregbesola said he is using the security votes which your Governors and Presidents are using to buy SUYAS to pay their Salary.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by dayokanu(m): 3:53am On Apr 03, 2011
ACN govt in Osun paying 20,000 ppl 10,000 monthly means 200m per month

Lemme ask, where was this money going to under the PDP govt of Oyinlola?

GEJ and PDP is just a disgrace
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by jmaine: 4:14am On Apr 03, 2011
Kobojunkie:

So, that is your rebuttal? So it's OK for you to come in with your erratic and erroneous claims but when I make a statement and stand by it . . . rather than ask me to help you learn something you are probably unaware of . .  you instead try to ridicule my person to accomplish what exactly? 

Maybe next time, sell your fluff elsewhere!!! Or try make sure you are at least more accepting of the truth -- that way I won't need to correct your false claims in the way I had to there.

For you to boldly and confidently insinuate that the Yar Adua sneaky Airport fiasco on the 24 of Febuary 2010 had Jonathan actively involved proves the height of your sheer callous stand. You say something useless, people try to correct you but instead you try to swirl only to throw some more dirt on yourself in public and you claim you want to school me . Some people just derive appalling orgazm just to win and back up a senseless  argument even to the detriment of themselves . 

Lady, am amazed by your antics to even argue that you are not living but drop dead even when conspicuously alive and kicking. Yes, only you can pull up such stunts and stand by it just to win.

Like i said again . .Just take your nairaland medication and stay alive  cheesy . . . you are valuable to us even though you tend to be annoying.  angry
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by gee2(m): 4:15am On Apr 03, 2011
GEJdid nothing ever since he assumed power, there is no excuse for his failure n lets all agree to that. Whatever fund he has been using was gotten from a place but we have experienced no impact.
If we fail to vote in the right people, we will keep suffering until we do what is right. LET US DO AWAY WITH SENTIMENT, IT DOES NOT HELP. It kills us.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by ziccoit: 4:19am On Apr 03, 2011
jmaine:

Better points left behind.

People saying that the Osun State Government provided jobs for 20,000 people after 100days in office are big jokers. where Osun get that kin money from, have you ever being to Osun lately or do you guyz even know where it's location before posting hilarious arguments  . fashola will not even tell you he has provided jobs for 20,000 people . Na wao  for una.

Our values have been rubbished and corrupted by constant brainwashing and raping of our intelligent. That, it is unimaginable doesn't not rub the bolded of truth. Just to digress, do you know ACN Promised Nigerians 1 million houses and 30 million jobs in the first year of government if voted in on 9th of April? I believed them, though voting for Buhari. Why believing them? This is a party that thinks ahead of time and always looks beyond its nose.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Kobojunkie: 4:23am On Apr 03, 2011
jmaine:

For you to boldly and confidently insinuate that the Yar Adua sneaky Airport fiasco on the 24 of Febuary 2010 had Jonathan actively involved proves the height of your sheer callous stand. You say something useless, people try to correct you but instead you try to swirl only to throw some more dirt on yourself in public and you claim you want to school me . Some people just derive appalling orgazm just to win and back up a senseless  argument even to the detriment of themselves . 

Umm . . . . I see this is another READING-IS-A-PROBLEM situation !!! Where in the world do you have be proclaiming that Jonathan was involved in the February 24th bringing in of Yar adua into the Country to die event . . . see me see wahala ooo!!! ROFLMAO!!!

The problem I have with folks like you is you try to replace what is said with your personal delusions and then attempt to make some moot point afterwards. Can you please show where, in my own words, I stated exactly what you have above?? Or are you having some sort of 'to wo bo' moment!!! shocked

jmaine:
Lady, am amazed by your antics to even argue that you are not living but drop dead even when conspicuously alive and kicking. Yes, only you can pull up such stunts and stand by it just to win. Like i said again . .Just take your nairaland medication and stay alive  cheesy . . . you are valuable to us even though you tend to be annoying.  angry

WHAT THE HECK shockedshockedshocked . . . Now I think I better walk away very very slowly from this one ooooo . . . . shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Kobojunkie: 4:27am On Apr 03, 2011
Well, according to the report below, it is possibly true that Osun state Governor did create those 20,000 jobs  grin grin grin

http://allafrica.com/stories/201103180350.html

[size=13pt]Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola in 100 days has created employment for 20,000 young and able youths through the OYES (Osun Youth Empowerment Scheme) programme this is a welcome development and this are one of the ways to strengthen the State's economy.[/size] Another major instrument is to encourage locally made goods, if the government of the state could create policies that could encourage the emergence of local industries which would produce locally made goods such as Adire(our native attire), Tye and dye, Mat weaving, Furniture making and so much more. The emergence of these industries will not only create jobs for the people of the state but will also be an avenue for the state to showcase its culture to the world as a whole.

Also, the guy who claimed these folks are paid N20,000 at least is not operating on facts. Up until a couple of days ago, minimum wage in Nigeria was N6000.

http://www.osunstate.gov.ng/

Also, it is on the Osun State website that he did create those jobs . . . . grin grin
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by 10cirenoh: 4:48am On Apr 03, 2011
Now, how many jobs has GEJ created in 11 months? paying militants free money monthly is what he's good at.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by usbcable(m): 5:24am On Apr 03, 2011
If there was a swap
buhari contesting for presidency under PDP will most of buhari supporters vote for him
I answer yes. Because they will say the individual is different from the party. But ask them to apply same rule to GEJ they will say its totally different.

All they pinpoint as Buhari's 20 month achievement is his brutal, dictatorial, gangster like rulership they term WAI. No wonder his stupidity cost him his presidency, simply because he could rule except with Idiagbons presence.

and he tried twice and twice he failed and twice no one saw him(in southern Nigeria) as messiah and twice no one stood up to fight for him politically or judicially but now he used the same principle he had applied to northern Nigeria i.e. religion by appointing a popular Bakare he is now Jesus christ re-incarnate.
Religious bigotry is the crux of the BB ticket and nothing less or more.

and has anyone of his supporters asked,
why is there no public figure past or present (activist/polician/critic/musician) coming out to openly declare support for him.
at least we know what soyinka thinks of him, what Fela sings of him, what Tinubu talks of him, what journalists know of him. Please mention credible people supporting him.
Its only on NL you see people wanting him simply because they dont want PDP but I say his period would usher in uncertainty and fear unrestricted.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by ziccoit: 6:45am On Apr 03, 2011
usbcable:

If there was a swap
buhari contesting for presidency under PDP will most of buhari supporters vote for him
I answer yes
. Because they will say the individual is different from the party. But ask them to apply same rule to GEJ they will say its totally different.

All they pinpoint as Buhari's 20 month achievement is his brutal, dictatorial, gangster like rulership they term WAI. No wonder his stupidity cost him his presidency, simply because he could rule except with Idiagbons presence.

and he tried twice and twice he failed and twice no one saw him(in southern  Nigeria) as messiah and twice no one stood up to fight for him politically or judicially but now he used the same principle he had applied to northern Nigeria i.e. religion by appointing a popular Bakare he is now Jesus christ re-incarnate.

why is there no public figure past or present (activist/polician/critic/musician) coming out to openly declare support for him.
at least we know what soyinka thinks of him, what Fela sings of him, what Tinubu talks of him, what journalists know of him. Please mention credible people supporting him.
Its only on NL you see people wanting him simply because they dont want PDP but I say his period would usher in uncertainty and fear unrestricted.

Concerning the bolded points;
Almost 100% of people against GEJ today were in his (Not PDP) support just before and after he came on board as the President of Nigeria. The man undone himself by flagrant disregard for decorum and display of clueless at matters required his intellectual prowess. PDP is a known evils, JEG was thought to be different so the support he enjoyed at initial stage. Now to you my friend, do you think JEG can survive under the present PDP structure? The answer is NO. Do you think a person that really want to serve this country would actualise this under this PDP? 90% of people that are destroyer of Nigerians hope are in PDP today.

When SNG led by Pastor Tunde Bakare went to Abuja to free GEJ from the Turai kitchen and replaced the apron he wore with clothes befitting that of Nigerian President, people like you didn't say Pastor Tunde Bakare was trying to dethrone a Muslim(Musa Yardua) while enthrone a Christian (GEJ). If Buhari had taken another Muslim from SW as the running-mate, it is people like you that would come out that Buhari wants to 'Islamise' and 'Sherialise' the whole country.

Omo, i tire for una.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by ziccoit: 6:49am On Apr 03, 2011
usbcable:

If there was a swap
I answer yes
. Because they will say the individual is different from the party. But ask them to apply same rule to GEJ they will say its totally different.

and he tried twice and twice he failed and twice no one saw him(in southern  Nigeria) as messiah and twice no one stood up to fight for him politically or judicially but now he used the same principle he had applied to northern Nigeria i.e. religion by appointing a popular Bakare he is now Jesus christ re-incarnate.

Concerning the bolded points;
Almost 100% of people against GEJ today were in his (Not PDP)  support just before and after he came on board as the President of Nigeria. The man undone himself by flagrant disregard for decorum and display of clueless at matters required his intellectual prowess. PDP is a known evils, JEG was thought to be different so the support he enjoyed at initial stage. Now to you my friend, do you think JEG can survive under the present PDP structure? The answer is NO. Do you think a person that really want to serve this country would actualise this under this PDP? The answer is No. Do ou know 90% of people that are destroyers of Nigerians hope are in PDP today.

When SNG led by Pastor Tunde Bakare went to Abuja to free GEJ from the Turai kitchen and replaced the apron he wore with clothes befitting that of Nigerian President, people like you didn't say Pastor Tunde Bakare was trying to dethrone a Muslim(Musa Yardua) while enthrone a Christian (GEJ). If Buhari had taken another Muslim from SW as the running-mate, it is people like you that would come out that Buhari wants to 'Islamise' and 'Sherialise' the whole country.

Omo, i tire for una.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by MMM2(m): 7:13am On Apr 03, 2011
nothing.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by onyengbu: 7:22am On Apr 03, 2011
I cant quote a post because im on phone but, did i read somewhere up there kobojunkie wrote that SSS have traced bombings to MEND and bomb factories were discovered in 'DIFFERENT' regions? All in attempt to make bombing new natiönal order?
Again who said kidnapping have not greatly reduced.
Na waa o for that guy sef?
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 03, 2011
Is buhari a better candidate than jonathan? Do you trust Buhari? How assured are you that he would solve the country's problems?
A lot of the arguments being used against Jonathan are very shallow, baselss and unsubstanciated. Even your angel Buhari is capable of making bigger errors. Okay he is PDP member, all PPD members are blood sucking vampires right? Wasn't Donald Duke a PDP governor? Dont we have performing PDP governors in the country? You all anti GEJ should be objective in your arguments. Stop tainting the reputation of the man because he is your president, Buhari and Ribadu are not better than him. You can also be guilty whatever errors GEJ has commited. I am not a GEJ supporter but I believe he is trying his best.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by asamuel: 7:43am On Apr 03, 2011
GEJ has achieved nothing. We should not glorify incompetence, corruption and cluelessness.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by gernded(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2011
The poster has really tried to educate Nigerian People but he is on a wrong forum because Nairaland is a forum For bois oyes,

Like Fheemmy and many of them.

Poster you are mature and enlighten so your understanding is total different from illiterates like Fheemmy.

Anyway Nigerians knows good leaders when they see one, GEJ is one of the great leaders with human sympathy .

People should wake up and see .

GEJ ALL THE WAY .

He who has an ear let him hear.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Pataki: 9:55am On Apr 03, 2011
userlist:

I'm amazed at Nigerians for supporting ineptitude. (GEJ)
Let face it:
1.  When Alesiamegha was stealing Goodluck folded his hands and just watched? (impossible)
2.  What was his achievement as deputy governor? None
3.  He lied when he said he spoke to Yar'udua on numerous occasion when he was sick (we are all witness)
4.  His wife is as corrupt as any big corrupt person in Nigeria (remember 2 EFCC cases)
5.  No balls, remember how Turai caged him before and after he became acting president
6.  Remember how security officials took over Abuja airport.
7.  He was in-charge of the committee that looked after power generation during Yar'udua (as minister)
8.  Said MENDs are not terrorist
9.  Received Bode George with open hands
10. He said Babaginda is his mentor
11. OBJ is his Godfather
12. Tony Aneni is his Godfather
13. EFCC/ICPC is dead under his watch.
14. Halliburton/Siemens/Julius Berger scandal hasn't been giving priority
15. Hasn't done anything about the bomb blast all over the country
16. External reserve depleted under his watch
17. Excess crude oil account depleted under his watch
18. Agreed to a debate but chickened out in the last minute
19. Uduahan is a wanted man in England but GEJ make sure he won his re-election
20. Almost all known rouges in Nigeria today is a friend to GEJ
21. He said power problem will be a thing of the past in December 2010 (now shifted to 2015)
22. GEJ doesn't know how many percent of the budget has been implemented
23. Igbinedion is charged with corruption but GEJ right hand man is Igbinedion's deputy
24. He sent Orubebe to South Africa 6mths. to see orka before the independent bomb blast
25. Patricia Etteh/Farida Waziri given national award by Goodluck Jonathan
26. Called south west political leaders bunch of rascals
27. Junket around the globe with too many aids (no wonder our reserve is no more)
28. During Yar'adua we had 60 plus advisers and assistant now GEJ added about 57
29. He made his Senegalese tailor and his wife hair dresser personal assistant
30. Bribed those that voted for him during the primaries with $7,000 (multiplied by 2000 + people)
31. Refuse to bring those bad eggs that prevented him from becoming acting president
32. Yar'udua's signature was forged on the supplementary budget (nothing done till date)
33. Yar'udua's security vote was stollen during the saga ( nothing done till date)

Nigerians Please Think before you vote
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by dplordx(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2011
Y'all missing something! angry

His English is improving and hes improving and recovering from his stage fright grin
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by dplordx(m): 10:05am On Apr 03, 2011
lol!
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by ekea2001: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2011
GEJ's got international support too.He's sharing spoils of "success" howbeit to persons posing as opposition. Thatz the Nigerian way.
Nigeria's damn rich.But is there wisdom in squandering its future with no plan 4 the next generation.
Even Bahrain and Qatar have depleted gas  reserves after EOR upon EORs- now looking up to US,Heard that?
Revolution n the ARAB world and US is laughing.
Someone needs to re-educate our leaders.
Prayers alone won't save  Nigeria,a structured,vocal opposition must form in the parliament.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by justin04(m): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2011
Can't even believe someone would list those as achievements, I believed in this man when he came to power, but he has been a big disappointment. We need an able president, GEJ may win but I tell you he is not the right man for the post. Posters have listed more failures than achievements and I agree with em. let us leave sentiments apart he FAILURE.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Demdem(m): 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2011
please electoral reform isnt an achievement as far as this govt is concerned. here was what i posted in another thread.

I will like to say that electoral reforms shouldnt be added to any of GEJ's ahievement if at all he has any. I have always asked those that profess this that what has GEJ done in this regard? He gave us Jega and nothing more. Why was the Uwais report not implemented? all these logistical problems and others were envisaged and solutions proffered but GEJ's goverment threw it to the bin.
We can never have a free and fair election in this country with this present system. even if a 'saintier' person than Jega is appointed, we still cant have it. This GEJ knows and him and his party has refused to do the right thing. The present system favours them no doubt.
GEJ once again you have failed in this regard.
That party, PDP, must be booted out. Simple.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Sagamite(m): 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2011
No GEJ supporter can lay claim to any significant achievement IN HIS LIFE, talkless of the last 10 months!!!

Imagine one sad soul saying appointing a man is an achievement. What a fcking joke! That is the level of analytical prowess our failed education has degraded us to.

The same appointed man that is the "achievement" is the one that has failed at first hurdle by postponing an election. I have never heard of such in any non-war country.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Kobojunkie: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

I cant quote a post because im on phone but, did i read somewhere  up there kobojunkie wrote that SSS have traced bombings to MEND

Read your papers . . . . MEND has been linked to many of the Bombings in the country . . . . even after the president denied it from the get go.

onye_ngbu*:
and bomb factories were discovered in 'DIFFERENT' regions? All in attempt to make bombing new natiönal order?
Again who said kidnapping have not greatly reduced.
Na waa o for that guy sef?

YES -- Bomb factories have been found in the North and even in the S.E  . . . again, READ YOUR PAPERS!!! Denial is NOT supposed to be an option at this point of the game!

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/Politics/5684961-147/task_force_discovers_bomb_factory_in.csp

enugu http://allafrica.com/stories/201103230819.html

YES-- Kidnappings have not decreased -- Owerri has now been thrown in the ring  . . .

http://www.voanews.com/english/news/africa/west/Nigeria-Kidnappings-and-Lawlessness-Increasing-104025884.html

http://www.independentngonline.com/DailyIndependent/Article.aspx?id=21363

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5682117-146/story.csp

It is all in the papers . . . . You only need to open them to read . . . . Not SHOOT THE MESSENGER as is the norm with people in denial
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by allanohize(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2011
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

Chei! I love ma country! abeg more gist o!

GEJ?

Not anymore please!
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Doyin2(m): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2011
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

12 YEARS OF MOTION WITHOUT MOVEMENT.GROWTH WITHOUT DEVELOPMENT!

ENI BA DIBO FUN PDP OOOOOO, OFO NI OOSEEE!!!!!!!
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by PapaBrowne(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2011
I have just read through this thread and noticed something quite interesting!!

Those in the GEJ camp on this thread appear much more intelligent and present their views better than those against him! They are less sentimental and are more optimistic in their outlook! Their discussions focus more on issues than on personalities. Interestingly also, their writing abilities far outclass those against him!
Most of them use logic to drive home their points.
On the other hand, those against him, most of them BB supporters use insults and derogatory terms to present their points!! Their analytical capacity is limited and they appear to have a hard time discussing issue-based items. Also they appear hasty and violence inclined in their arguments!

I'm not sure why this is and whether intelligence is a factor that affects choice of candidates, but if it is, then surely, BB supporters appear to be supporting him because they might have little capacity and a low intelligence quotient to enable them make accurate judgements devoid of sentiments!!
It might as well be that the BB supporters vexation is as a result of the rot that exists in the midst of immense potential,. but their inability to make logical arguments is making them appear very unintelligent.

These are just my observations. I no be teacher, I no dey mark WAEC!!
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Doyin2(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2011
Papabrowne or whatever is real name is ,must be very shallow in reasoning and an obvious PDP dogma.

People have highlighted what GEj had not achieved and debunked some of the so called achievements,yet he has resulted to very mischievous and absolutely biased appraisal.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by burkutu: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2011
@poster,if a timid, barely educated, incompetent man is placed right under ur nose,u won't b able to spot him if ur life depended on it. Jonathan hasn't done anything of note in 12 months.talk is cheap my guy.policies are not worth the paper they r writen on.in govnance action is all.gej is full of talk.n to make tins worse,even tho talk is cheap,his talk is uninspiring.d only tin gej is gud at is spendin money uselessly like an acomplishd social prefect.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Sagamite(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2011
PapaBrowne:

I have just read through this thread and noticed something quite interesting!!

Those in the GEJ camp on this thread appear much more intelligent and present their views better than those against him! They are less sentimental and are more optimistic in their outlook! Their discussions focus more on issues than on personalities. Interestingly also, their writing abilities far outclass those against him!
Most of them use logic to drive home their points.
On the other hand, those against him, most of them BB supporters use insults and derogatory terms to present their points!! Their analytical capacity is limited and they appear to have a hard time discussing issue-based items. Also they appear hasty and violence inclined in their arguments!

I'm not sure why this is and whether intelligence is a factor that affects choice of candidates, but if it is, then surely, BB supporters appear to be supporting him because they might have little capacity and a low intelligence quotient to enable them make accurate judgements devoid of sentiments!!
It might as well be that the BB supporters vexation is as a result of the rot that exists in the midst of immense potential,. but their inability to make logical arguments is making them appear very unintelligent.

These are just my observations. I no be teacher, I no dey mark WAEC!!

Okay, PapaBrowne, why don't you help us summarise the points of the GEJ camp's "logical" arguments, by putting it "intelligently", with "analytical" capacity, all the points that:

1) Shows GEJ is competent for the job.
2) Indicates his achievements.
3) Shows why he is better than the other main candidates.

I wait patiently.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by ktechnical: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2011
The truth is that Nigeria have a long way to go but i will go 4 Goodluck cause am very positive about is power plans, considering Nigeria is more than 50yrs, yet we have nothing to show for it.

Personally i think his best is better than is worse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Madalla Blast: Detained Suspect Escapes / Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide / Oyo South APC Senatorial Meeting -abiola Ajimobi Visits Alaafin Of Oyo (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.