Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? (18147 Views)

Does Groundnut Mix With Pepsi Helps Erection Of Penis / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagina. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Federalcase(m): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2021
I think most nigerian ladies like to hide the fact that they enjoy relationship/marriage more if their men's penis is long and big at least. Some of them will just bring unnecessary reasons or even cheat on the guy just to call off the relationship without telling the real truth.
So ladies have you ended a relationship before because your guy's penis is not satisfying you enough? Did you tell him the truth?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by MeekySmudger(m): 10:15am On Jan 18, 2021
Federalcase:
I think most nigerian ladies like to hide the fact that they enjoy relationship/marriage more if their men's penis is long and big at least. Some of them will just bring unnecessary reasons or even cheat on the guy just to call off the relationship without telling the real truth.
So ladies have you ended a relationship before because your guy's penis is not satisfying you enough? Did you tell him the truth?
..Is 7.8 small
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by MeekySmudger(m): 10:15am On Jan 18, 2021
Federalcase:
..Is 7.8 small?
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Federalcase(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2021
MeekySmudger:
..Is 7.8 small?
maybe she broke up for some other reasons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by extol1(m): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2021
Federalcase:
how do you measure a penis? what do you consider to be small penis

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Federalcase(m): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2021
extol1:

how do you measure a penis? what do you consider to be small penis
most times penis are measured in inches and any penis that is below 4 inches is a small penis to me
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by illicit(m): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2021
Maybe she has a deep borehole where your fetcher don't reach....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 18, 2021
MeekySmudger:
..Is 7.8 small?
7.8 is a very big dick
Small dick are below 4.5 in length, but the problem is after they have finish started using cucumbers they will not be satisfied with human size again.

You expect nairaland girls to comment about their sexuality? You go old

39 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by MeekySmudger(m): 10:36am On Jan 18, 2021
Mathscum:

7.8 is a very big dick
Small dick are below 4.5 in length, but the problem is after they have finish started using cucumbers they will not be satisfied with human size again.

..Lol,I sabi,nah why men dey do penis enlargement,females sha,saw one video they operated this lady like from her belly,the cucumber dey brought out was like very long and big...I was like chaiiiii...now most would start having sex with horse,elephants,if possible whale.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by bernard1000001(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2021
cheesy
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by nuelsam: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:
Even if its 3 inches, please learn how to use it to its maximum satisfaction.
My ex had it average in size (it was small joor and even slim) but the guy was bad, he was a great man, he would kiss me all over, lick my face, my neck to my belly down to my clitoris. Tho i never allowed him give me a head-job, i always stop him once i see say water don dey pass garri, then what about the sex "o my God" and he doesnt even ejacuate on time, so for me its not bout the size but its capacity.
I always end it with a cow girl style at the 4th round (i dont know the name but when the lady is on top) and plus a blow-job for a job well done.
Ashira

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Ashirawealthy1(f): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2021
nuelsam:
Ashira
What??

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 18, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:
My ex had it average in size (it was small joor and even slim) but the guy was bad, he was a great man, he would kiss me all over, lick my face, my neck to my belly down to my clitoris. Tho i never allowed him give me a head-job, i always stop him once i see say water don dey pass garri, then what about the sex "o my God" and he doesnt even ejacuate on time, so for me its not bout the size but its capacity.
I always end it with a cow girl style at the 4th round (i dont know the name but when the lady is on top) and plus a blow-job for a job well done.
you're doing well my daughter.
keep it up,ur punany go tight small

13 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Federalcase(m): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
Damn girl, you are wild.
Size matters o, Just imagine it was 2x long and big. You know the rest

Ashirawealthy1:
My ex had it average in size (it was small joor and even slim) but the guy was bad, he was a great man, he would kiss me all over, lick my face, my neck to my belly down to my clitoris. He would stimulate my nipple make it hard, suck one of my boob while stimulating the other. Tho i never allowed him give me a head-job, i always stop him once i see say water don dey pass garri, his fingering was something else then what about the sex "o my God" and he doesnt even ejacuate on time, so for me its not bout the size but its capacity.
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
Federalcase:
most times penis are measured in inches and any penis that is below 4 inches is a small penis to me
after erection abi?
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by baralatie(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
Federalcase:
have you been to igbosere court to count the number of cases where the wife divorces the husband because of size and hyper sexual activities

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by baralatie(m): 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
Federalcase:
maybe she broke up for some other reasons
like the reason that says she no wan die
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by debbydams(f): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
Orisirisi grin
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by adekola72559: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
:..Is 7.8 small? maybe she broke up for some other reasons
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by BareFacedLies(m): 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:
My ex had it average in size (it was small joor and even slim) but the guy was bad, he was a great man, he would kiss me all over, lick my face, my neck to my belly down to my clitoris. He would stimulate my nipple make it hard, suck one of my boob while stimulating the other. Tho i never allowed him give me a head-job, i always stop him once i see say water don dey pass garri, his fingering was something else then what about the sex "o my God" and he doesnt even ejacuate on time, so for me its not bout the size but its capacity.

You're my kind of girl, very good in bedmatics cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by tobechi74: 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
This one is strong

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Kondomatic(m): 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
Mathscum:

7.8 is a very big dick

7.8 is long not big.

It's okay to have a long penis but the girth is twice as important as the length.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by JOACHINpedro: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
debbydams:
Orisirisi grin
Talk now make I know if you can handle me wink

'Peeps into my boxers' shocked
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
Okay I may have eavesdropped some ladies raunchy conversation

Lady A was telling lady B about her sexcapade with her newly found boyfriend

Fast forward to when they were in the room together, sexual hormones was high and Lady A took off the guy boxers to suck him and boom she saw a 2 inch baby carrot

Long story short, she said she wore back her pant and told him to never call her again in his life

She added that the guy was even bragging about the size and was saying ladies use to enjoy it

Anyways na eavesdrop I eavesdrop #Codedly, I no shook mouth for the matter

13 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Federalcase(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ihatebuhariwith:
after erection abi?
of course
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Mide3367: 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
She left me because of big gbola cheesy. So I am talking on behalf of my ex grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Minjim: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:

Kuku kill me

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by thuxzwda1: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
MeekySmudger:
..Is 7.8 small?
u measure am?
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by Federalcase(m): 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
Mathscum:

7.8 is a very big dick

Ashirawealthy1:
Re: Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? by MeekySmudger(m): 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
thuxzwda1:

u measure am?
..Why did you ask?,..I measured it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? / Handsome Romancelanders, Post Ur Picture Here / Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.