Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) (92628 Views)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 25, 2021
Below is a chat between a lady and her fiancé and how a 3years relationship ended.

Who should be blamed?

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2021
More

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Bellotelli: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2021
Nice one
I like men that say their mind as e de worry dem.

The guy may also be looking for excuse to break up the relationship.. Sharp guy.

633 Likes 23 Shares

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Oche211(m): 10:34am On Jan 25, 2021
Dude is absolutely right.
How can you give what you can't eat to your man..
Even Eve ate the fruit before giving Adam.

1348 Likes 80 Shares

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Tobichuks08: 10:37am On Jan 25, 2021
Correct nigga

284 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by TheStakeHolder(m): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2021
When you have two phones and you start chatting with yourself out of boredom...

Anyway let's pretend these are two people.
###======

Sharp guy.

It's good to be very observant when dealing with people in general, not just women.

Some people wouldn't have noticed these red flags.

Some will notice and just ignore all in the name of "letting go".

In the long run it will end in premium tears.

742 Likes 40 Shares

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by stacyadams: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2021
[color=#000099][/color] grin grin

That guy lol

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 25, 2021
grin
Bad guy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2021
Money wasters

If the guy didn't provide the money now it will be another issue

I know some don't like eating after cooking the food themselves , but at least eat together a bit

The guy is right ! The girl never say what really happened

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:52am On Jan 25, 2021
southniyikaye:
grin
Bad guy, he no even wait for reply, he block am

He didn't block her

3 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 25, 2021
majamajic:

He didn't block her
ok
Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2021
too bad
juss because of tomato,

nigga wey don dey look for opportunity to japa grin
tomato nah wash wink
me self can say dat nobe wickedness at all ,

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2021
This kinda looks somehow to me, more like an arranged conversation,but if this is true.i think the man has every right to the skeptical about their relationship,and I support every outcome of his decisions,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho no forget

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 25, 2021
The girl wash put but she did it to the wrong guy. Some men are odogwus by efforts but others are born with it.

12 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Jessepaid(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2021
Hehehe...

Reminds me of my nigga..

His babe came around...

He gave her 4k to cook what they will eat..

The gyal used the entire money to buy eggs bread, indomie sardine and tea things...

The nigga ended the relationship there and then...

266 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Cholls(m): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2021
My brother Yoruba people will say Alawoku 'lobirin meaning they're mental patients. We just have to live with their madness.

21 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Deserea: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2021
Ano fit read any made up story abeg!

5 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Fvckyouall: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

Reminds me of my nigga..

His babe came around...

Their gyal used the entire money to buy eggs bread, indomie sardine and tea things...

Asin eh whick kind nonsense is that.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by vastolord4(m): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2021
The guy Don tire.. But wetin the girl get to talk again? Even me confuse for her!

14 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by JovialJune(f): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2021
What a very bad trait from her, very bad.

8 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Leshurr(f): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2021
Reminds me of what my own mother did to me and my elder sis.

Unknown to us, a fly died inside a pot of stew we jointly prepared. My mother saw it, removed the dead fly then served it to me and sis with rice.

Then she cooked fresh yam porridge for herself to eat.

After we finished clearing our plate, she told us that food we ate had a dead fly in it.. and it serves us right since we refused to cover the pot of soup.

I'm saying this to say, op is right in dumping that girl, she doesn't love him and is comfortable in exposing him to harm.

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by JovialJune(f): 11:32am On Jan 25, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

Reminds me of my nigga..

His babe came around...

Their gyal used the entire money to buy eggs bread, indomie sardine and tea things...

Did your friend specifically tell her what to cook?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Jessepaid(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

Did your friend specifically tell her what to cook?

No

1 Like

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by JovialJune(f): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2021
Jessepaid:

No

So what is bad in what she bought?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Jessepaid(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

4k...
Waste...

It was on a Saturday morning..

Errbady knows Sunday rice and stew is sacred...

She..wasted his resources

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by AyarmBoye(m): 11:39am On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

so u too will use 4K to cook Indomie and egg?

325 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by meobizy(f): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2021
I didn't read it to the end. I lost interest halfway.

5 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by JovialJune(f): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2021
AyarmBoye:
so u too will use 4K to cook Indomie and egg?

Read and comprehend before bleating, indomie and egg is PART of what she bought, not what she cooked.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by Orire001: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2021
We all know how e be!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.

5 Likes

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by JovialJune(f): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2021
Jessepaid:

4k...
Waste...

It was on a Saturday morning..

Errbady knows Sunday rice and stew is sacred...

She..wasted his resources

I don't understand, if it was a Saturday morning, all she bought was ideal cos it's a weekend, some peeps grew up or are used to eating bread, egg and tea in the morning even if it is Saturday or Sunday, so I see no wrong in what she did, if he had told her what to prepare, that would have been a different case entirely.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) by LauraClasikVibe(f): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2021
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / xxxxxxxxxxx / 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.