Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

See What Happened To Lady After Opening Her Yansh On Stage(video). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happened To Lady After Opening Her Yansh On Stage(video). (3256 Views)

Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / Beautiful Lady Seen Grinding And Rocking Her Yansh On A Man With Potbelly(video) / Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To Lady After Opening Her Yansh On Stage(video). by Shamelessman01: 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
Se mojo charity

I know what the lady did was shameless but she doesn't deserve this.

see Videos here
www.instagram.com/dbullofficial

1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Lady After Opening Her Yansh On Stage(video). by illicit(m): 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
is that a hand coming out of her bumbum shocked
Re: See What Happened To Lady After Opening Her Yansh On Stage(video). by Shamelessman01: 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
illicit:
is that a hand coming out of her bumbum shocked
se mojo charity

me I no see hand for the video o
Re: See What Happened To Lady After Opening Her Yansh On Stage(video). by Iamdbull: 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
but the girl yansh fresh o, can't stop watching the video
Re: See What Happened To Lady After Opening Her Yansh On Stage(video). by JuIiusmalema: 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
Lol
Re: See What Happened To Lady After Opening Her Yansh On Stage(video). by illicit(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
Shamelessman01:
se mojo charity

me I no see hand for the video o

me I no see d video wink cheesy
Re: See What Happened To Lady After Opening Her Yansh On Stage(video). by 9jarightmp3(m): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See What Happened To Lady After Opening Her Yansh On Stage(video). by Shamelessman01: 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
illicit:

me I no see d video wink cheesy
se mojo Charity
check out the video here
www.instagram.com/iamdbull
Re: See What Happened To Lady After Opening Her Yansh On Stage(video). by Shamelessman01: 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
Stfujio:
Omo the lady bad ooo, see yansh
se mojo Charity
as in my brother
Re: See What Happened To Lady After Opening Her Yansh On Stage(video). by Iamdbull: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
mad ooo
Re: See What Happened To Lady After Opening Her Yansh On Stage(video). by Zyxzzzz: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
And she's even pregnant self..

SMH
Re: See What Happened To Lady After Opening Her Yansh On Stage(video). by Shamelessman01: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
Zyxzzzz:
And she's even pregnant self..
SMH
se mojo charity

I tell you
Re: See What Happened To Lady After Opening Her Yansh On Stage(video). by Surakatuu(m): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Wahala

(1) (Reply)

Will You Be in A Relationship If Deep Down You Know Its Not Gonna Go Anywhere? / Do You Want To Marry My Daughter? Declare Your Intention Now! / Nairaland Queens!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.