Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... (1143 Views)

Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? / Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by EXLOVER(m): 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
Alpha males your input is not needed here please, don't even click on the thread.

Simps my girlfriend broke my heart yesterday, a 6 months relationship just ended yesterday for nothing, i bought an iPhone for her on her birthday December, I even sponsored the birthday, but she didn't call me to snap picture with her on her birthday, she took me to an eatery yesterday to break up with me, after everything i paid up the bills on the break up date and i even hired a cab to take her home.

This girl so i have never seen her pant before, the only thing i did was to suck her nipples for 3minutes in a 6months relationship.

I'm tired of this life, please recommend a break up song for me, I'm in pains right now. This world is a wicked world.

I need your advice please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by Emarvel(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hmmmm.......let me wait for the elders

5 Likes

Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by JasperVII(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
Good for you. Try paying her rent next time, she'll love you more.

2 Likes

Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
Fiction Expired destiny

EXLOVER how did u sneaked in 2021

2 Likes

Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
EXLOVER:
Alpha males your input is not needed here please, don't even click on the thread.

Simps my girlfriend broke my heart yesterday, a 6 months relationship just ended yesterday for nothing, i bought an iPhone for her on her birthday December, I even sponsored the birthday, but she didn't call me to snap picture with her on her birthday, she took me to an eatery yesterday to break up with me, after everything i paid up the bills on the break up date and i even hired a cab to take her home.

This girl so i have never seen her pant before, the only thing i did was to suck her nipples for 3minutes in a 6months relationship.

I'm tired of this life, please recommend a break up song for me, I'm in pains right now. This world is a wicked world.

You're not grateful. You sucked nikpu for 3 minutes, yet, you acted like she didn't offer anything in the relationship.

Bro, you sucked nikpu for three fūcking minutes. Can I get her number? cry
Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
EXLOVER:

op this 2021 again? damn

2 Likes

Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by EXLOVER(m): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Fiction
Expired destiny

When creating a moniker sometimes consider people that are pronouncing the name. You must be a town crier in real life to have such a wayward nonsensical name.

1 Like

Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by EXLOVER(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
5hanklee:

You're not grateful. You sucked nikpu for 3 minutes, yet, you acted like she didn't offer anything in the relationship.

Bro, you sucked nikpu for three fūcking minutes. Can I get her number? cry
She took my phone and deleted her number and all the pictures we snapped together.
Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
EXLOVER:
She took my phone and deleted her number and all the pictures we snapped together.

You guys even took pictures together. Boss man, what she has already offered is more than what most Nigerian girls can offer. She's a rare gem. cry

1 Like

Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by InfernoNig: 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
This is too much. Better go and collect your iPhone.
Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by Waist: 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hahaha, you mean you are not a good customer, that is why she close your account what a bad investment? Chai.

I must learn to be an alpha male
Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by EXLOVER(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
InfernoNig:
This is too much. Better go and collect your iPhone.
What if her new boyfriend beat me up?
Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by InfernoNig: 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
EXLOVER:
What if her new boyfriend beat me up?

Don't be a simp!
Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
EXLOVER:
When creating a moniker sometimes consider people that are pronouncing the name. You must be a town crier in real life to have such a wayward nonsensical name.

Vermin nuisance is stylishing drop An opposite side of his frivolious lifestlye, Hoping to get an attention from a dope G Lol

Look ya don't worth it keep-off

Simp life is aren't comparable ok..
Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by Bennysam: 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
EXLOVER:

You’re ungrateful, with nipples you suck you still not satisfied
Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by MeekySmudger(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
EXLOVER:

..No offended,am not a redpiller but all what you did was total nonsense,ahn ahn,did u not noticed she never loved you,just your money,Now you have been duped,scammed,Did you buy the iPhone in your name,if yes,carry our police and go and collect your phone,or arrange boys.Your own just too much.
Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by EXLOVER(m): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
Bennysam:

You’re ungrateful, with nipples you suck you still not satisfied
Bro I'm not saying I'm not grateful and satisfied o. I'm just in pains right now. I need some break up songs
Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by mezico96(m): 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
EXLOVER:

This no suppose concern me oo but the talk the pain me for my liver

First, you made this up....

But if its true, mail me your address and send me T.P to come beat some sense into you

1 Like

Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by elipheleh(m): 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
This is how foolish most Nigerian relationship's look from outside. But to the guy inside, he sees all things as normal.
Evaluate your relationships guys and see howhat funny you actually been.
Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by Fvckyouall: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
tongue at least you suck nipple, my own not even let me hug am, I only hold hands with her once in our 4months relationship undecided.
but next time empty your account for her maybe she will let you suck the other nipple
Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by Shormiey(m): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
EXLOVER:
Bro I'm not saying I'm not grateful and satisfied o. I'm just in pains right now. I need some break up songs
Go collect that iPhone jawre and sell it or dash your sister.

women plenty now and next time before you get committed to a woman, make sure she is 100 percent into you, she didn't love you one bit....look before you leap. undecided
Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by Cerebellum: 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
EXLOVER:

Listen to;

SIMP ---Die

ELERIBUU---Op

ARINDIN----Man

The Artists are In CApsgrin
Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by Bennysam: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
EXLOVER:
Wait are you serious about what you’re saying?
Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by Degrezhaa: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hahahaha funniest thread I have read today grin grin
Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by Ashirawealthy1(f): 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
Falling by Trevor Daniel
The nipple u sucked is it not enough
Entitled smello undecided undecided

Smellysperm why don't you make some hot pap for him from ur expired sperm tongue tongue
Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:
Falling by Trevor Daniel
The nipple u sucked is it not enough
Entitled smello undecided undecided

Smellysperm why don't you make some hot pap for him from ur expired sperm tongue tongue
nah. I'll make it for you instead,with a lil spicy wink
Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by Nezzjnr: 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
Why do I feel some of these stories are made up

No one can be this Gullible
Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by Mide3367: 12:05am On Jan 19, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Fiction
Expired destiny

mad o cheesy
Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by Benzypet(m): 12:07am On Jan 19, 2021
I guess this story is just a fiction.. Wait oo if this story is actually true then you must be the greatest simp that will ever walk on planet earth.. Read the comments section you will even discover something more annoying about him. What if him boyfriend come beat me. That you're a simp doesn't make you a sisi. You buy phone IPhone dash girl and you nor even see her panties. ����.. Guy u know wetin go be your new name now? Your new name is Mumuman.
Guy you're a mumu man
Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by goodoo: 12:33am On Jan 19, 2021
Sex first before anything commence, oya sense fall on u.

1 Like

Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by Doortun(m): 1:07am On Jan 19, 2021
Sorry brother, Take heart.

Meanwhile, Content creators needed for a growing community on men's issues your role will include the following:

Moderation
Content creation
Managing social media account
Pictures/Media curation on social media following the necessary guidelines.

Requirement
Redpill perspective on global politics, relationships, and everyday current issues.

PM or quote with details below thanks.
Re: Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... by Bashnigga(m): 3:23am On Jan 19, 2021
Omo see brother �

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is Happening Here? / Help,should I Give Her 20k Or Use 1k To Hire Olosho / The Two Girls Number Keep Coming Back To My Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.