Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

What Makes A Relationship Healthy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Relationship Healthy? (20641 Views)

Excessive Communication In Relationship. Healthy Or Bad? / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / Is Your Relationship Healthy Or Unhealthy? Here Is How To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Simplythebest: 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
Just money and more money

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
LoveTalk:
Hello Cuties and Fellas!

If you have or want a romantic relationship, you probably want a healthy one, right?

You would also agree with me that all romantic relationships go through ups and downs but some are still healthy and people are proud of it.

Some people are afraid of entering into another relationship due to their experiences while some are seriously craving for one.

I want us to discuss this question greatly as it will be of help to upcoming lovers and those in romantic relationships already.

What makes a relationship healthy?

Please share your views with us. We want to learn.

- Absence of unnecessary drama
- No unreasonable expectations
- Courage to be as open and truthful with each other
- Mutual respect and consideration
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by KanuSE: 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
MONEY....let's not deceive our selves.

no money, no romance in relationship!

Do you wonder why dangote is single?

Do you wonder why Bill Gates' wife divorced him?

Think about it.
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by KanuSE: 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
Simplythebest:
Just money and more money

You don't know anything.
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Divoc19(f): 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
Free your partner and everytime you meet, make it passionate.

LoveTalk:
Hello Cuties and Fellas!

Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by ECHICHE: 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
The following are what make relationship healthy:

1. Trust. Both parties must build trust among them.
2. Understanding: this is key in every relationship.
3. Good communication is essential for a healthy relationship.
4. Tolerance: both parties must understand that they are imperfect. Hence, they must tolerate each other.
5. You must work on ur relationship daily to enjoy a healthy relationship.

Goodluck

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
For a Nigerian girl.. just accept to the date the mugu and start cashing out...
For naija boy.. I pity you... Your Broke account go tell you..

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by ednut1(m): 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
One deaf man and dumb lady works fine.
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Ihavethingstodo: 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
Tolerance

Trust

Contentment

Money!!!
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
From my own point of view, is not really easy for any relationship to be healthy, we humans must sick now not to talk of relationships when in this 21st century everything has change,
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by KanuSE: 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
joway20:
Money na the balanced diet for any relationship.

Lot's of it.

If uno get money, just commot body i beg you.

Your environment informs your orientation - so I understand.
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nigerian girls re useless, all of em.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by biyams(m): 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
trust....if there's no trust even to spend the much money you have on the person you love would be under question mark

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Simplythebest: 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
I no what am talking about cus i have spent money in a relationship and no how it goes and i have also decided not to spend money in a relationship also and i know what happened. So when i say money and more money am saying what i know
KanuSE:

You don't know anything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Expensiveboo(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
obicoolnino:
Being faithful,truthful,open n showing love n commitment.. that way the relationship is bought to last n lead to something beautiful (marriage).
And you forgot to add Money which is the main ingredient grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
Compatibility bonding friendship chemistry.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Reformerss: 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Sex twice on a Tuesday
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Adedejinas(m): 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Openness!
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by aswani(m): 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Appreciation of the other person is the basis of any relationship.

When you appreciate what the other person does, regardless of how small it seems in the grand scheme of things, all else will fall into place.
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by KanuSE: 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Simplythebest:
I no what am talking about cus i have spent money in a relationship and no how it goes and i have also decided not to spend money in a relationship also and i know what happened. So when i say money and more money am saying what i know

The societal ills of your environment seem to dictate the social construct and what a healthy relationship should be.

It doesn't necessarily make it right.
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
It differs...

To some girls its sex
To some girls its money
To some girls its caring
To some girls its shopping and bank alert
To some girls you must be God fearing
To some girls u have to be close with her mum
To some girls you have to be funny
To some girls you must be good at chatting

The list is endless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by IamGreen1(f): 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Peace, being friendly, having little knowledge about everything and a taste of naughtiness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by jaxxy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Understanding, love and affection. Lol
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by iLegendd(m): 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Being partners-in-crime is what makes a relationship healthy.

Partners-in-crime doesn't mean you guys will commit crime, but you're open and honest to each other in everything or at least, 99%.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by seyz91(m): 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
As far as relationship is concerned with naija girls, money alone and i repeat "alone" makes it Healthy

grin
LoveTalk:
Hello Cuties and Fellas!

If you have or want a romantic relationship, you probably want a healthy one, right?

You would also agree with me that all romantic relationships go through ups and downs but some are still healthy and people are proud of it.

Some people are afraid of entering into another relationship due to their experiences while some are seriously craving for one.

I want us to discuss this question greatly as it will be of help to upcoming lovers and those in romantic relationships already.

Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Kaybee9033: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Steady nacking grin
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Kaymicheal852: 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy

One major reason why I don't and can't do this relationship of a thing is because I don't have time to tolerate and withstand a cheating girlfriend...

But if I were to do one,I'd opt for a trustworthy relationship,a God fearing one, love bound,and with someone whom I'll always feel at home with,not some tse-tse fly kinda girlfriend

LOVE RESPECT AND LOYALTY

Love respect and loyalty always makes a relationship healthy

A cheating girlfriend that wants to keep enjoying the benefit of o loyal housewife tueeeeh

After realising she will lose the loyal good guy,she is know forming a change responsible good girl

Campaign after election
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by enyen(m): 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
bonding friendship chemistry.
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by Happy2020: 12:11am On Jul 16, 2021
True love, commitment, loyalty, honest 2 way communication and all of this makes for the best sex!!
Re: What Makes A Relationship Healthy? by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Sex, money and weed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter As She Puts Her Massive Backside / Keke-napep wedding / Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.