Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi (27709 Views)

Obi Celebrates Prof. Pat Utomi On His 68th Birthday And 20th Year Anniversary... / Prof. Pat Utomi Speaking At Ongoing LP Town Hall Meeting With Lagos Students / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Lightorder: 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
thesicilian:
The US will always support a government that is weak and spineless, one that they can easily manipulate.
Uk ,please . Not US
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by hotseat: 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
Why must he support him?

To continue to perpetuate nepotism,corruption and further divide Nigeria?

No way!

Buhari has disappointed every right thinking person except his mischievous Trump-like dumb supporters
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by samwash(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
Which kind talk be all this na ?
Prof Pat Utomi are you the special adviser to President Elect of USA Joe Abidemi on African affairs on politics?
Me I never understand were all this talk dey come from.
Mk una let the man enter office 1st mk he unveil his plans, it's always America first.
They put the interest of their country first before personal gains,unlike we Africans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Farki: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
Supporting Nigeria or not should not be a matter of debate for Nigerians in my opinion, Nigerians must look inwards and see how they can change the narrative in their space, no Nation have succeeded looking outwards, for me I have chosen the defence sector to make my change, this is not some braggadocios statement, enough of looking for help, let us create our own possibilities.

We would get there sooner if we stopped killing the people trying to help and branding them as terrorists in a bizarre attempt to show patriotism.
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by favor914: 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
samwash:
Which kind talk be all this na ?
Prof Pat Utomi are you the special adviser to President Elect of USA Joe Abidemi on African affairs on politics?
Me I never understand were all this talk dey come from.
Mk una let the man enter office 1st mk he unveil his plans, it's always America first.
They put the interest of their country first before personal gains,unlike we Africans.
Well said.
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by IgboWarlord(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
Wetin make una feel sey Biden go even reason Nigeria matter at all? undecided
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by arsenal33: 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
Trump supported PDP, Biden will not
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by favor914: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
hotseat:
Why must he support him?

To continue to perpetuate nepotism,corruption and further divide Nigeria?

No way!

Buhari has disappointed every right thinking person except his mischievous Trump-like dumb supporters
How can President Buhari have disappointed you people that have never supported him for one day Almijiri? Oblivious Hypocrite what were you expecting from a Hausa Man from Katsina State? Since you people from the east of the Niger are far more intelligent than your Northern Brothers? be waiting for a messiah to come & change your miserable state of existence, go & complain to Ikpeazu & pdp that you supported.
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by learnedman(m): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
True talk,to hell with this evil and demonic regime
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by privaldo: 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
favor914:
Please name one intelligent Empty Barrel southern politician, Northerners that have outwit you in politics for 50 years you are more intelligent than? Mr Bunny Wailer.

Your use of English is very to grasp grin.
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Regex: 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
They have started again. Which one is "why Biden won't support Buhari's government"? Is it a must to make headlines?

Stupid politicians. Instead of supporting your own against the world, would rather expose him to danger.

I no blame una (politicians) sha, as some of you don't even know how to spell patriotism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by favor914: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
learnedman:
True talk,to hell with this evil and demonic regime
Which one, State, or Local Government?, Ikpeazu or Wike?
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by favor914: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
Regex:
They have started again. Which one is "why Biden won't support Buhari's government"? Is it a must to make headlines?

Stupid politicians. Instead of supporting your won against the world, would rather expose him to danger.

I no blame una (politicians) sha, as some of you don't even know how to spell patriotism.
Patrick Utomi the joker, who really takes him serious?
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by ClassicMG(m): 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
He will use the Lekki shooting as evidence
which evidence? The unverified figures everyone was carrying around? Maybe he should start with trump on the capitol building invasion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Regex: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
favor914:
Patrick Utomi the joker, who really takes him serious?

Tbh, I'm tired of this. Ghanaian politicians can't make headlines with this about their president. No matter how bad Buhari's government is, he is the people's choice and should be supported.

God this country pisses me off!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by NORSIYK(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
PigTormentor:
[[s]quote author=NORSIYK post=98200833]Of course any reasonable human knows that Biden hates buhari regime.

Trump wasn't after regime change anywhere in the world but America first policy.
I pity the Muslims rejoicing over Trump electoral lost, they will be at the receiving end of Biden's presidency.
Middle East will be bleeding soon and Terro attacks in Muslim dominated places in Africa [/s]

[s]See the typical shallow thinking of an IPIG miscreant.
Always seeing things from the perspective of tribe and religion. Totally incapable of rational thoughts devoid of his tribal and religious biases. It's Inherently prevalent in their DNA to lack logical thinking without mentioning tribe and religion.
Now you wonder why the country is backward.
[/s]

It's a matter of small time you'll start crying
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by favor914: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
Regex:

Tbh, I'm tired of this. Ghanaian politicians can't make headlines with this about their president. No matter how bad Buhari's government government is, he is the people's choice and should be supported.

God this country pisses me off!
The whole irony, President Buhari is a sitting duck President with 2 & a half years left, yet the ignorant people because of their lack of vision, are still looking at yesterday?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by favor914: 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
NORSIYK:
[/s]

It's a matter of small time you'll start crying
Don’t cry for him, cry for the stupefied flying piggies, Biafra is finally on it’s way.
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by PigTormentor: 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
[quote author=NORSIYK post=98203197]

It's a matter of small time you'll start crying [/quote][/s]

Like you and yours have been crying since 1967?
Keep up the lunacy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by favor914: 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
PigTormentor:

It's a matter of small time you'll start crying [/s]

Keep up the lunacy.
Mr Pigtormentor can you please elaborate how you torment the piglets?
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by grandstar(m): 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
NORSIYK:
Of course any reasonable human knows that Biden hates buhari regime.

Trump wasn't after regime change anywhere in the world but America first policy.
I pity the Muslims rejoicing over Trump electoral lost, they will be at the receiving end of Biden's presidency.
Middle East will be bleeding soon and Terro attacks in Muslim dominated places in Africa

Did these attacks stop? Look at terrorism in Nigeria or Mali.

I'm the Middle East, what policies did he put in place there? In Afghanistan, US troops were suddenly yanked out which gave the Taliban greater control. In Syria, US military assistance was also curtailed by Trump. Trumps decisions was widely condemned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by favor914: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
NORSIYK:
Of course any reasonable human knows that Biden hates buhari regime.

Middle East will be bleeding soon and Terro attacks in Muslim dominated places in Africa
Maybe you think it is Abakaliki politics they were referring to?
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by NORSIYK(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
favor914:
Don’t cry for him, cry for the stupefied flying piggies, Biafra is finally on it’s way.

Lol you mean the millions of people living in idps across Northern Nigeria that are starving to death and Nigerian Airforce bombarding them
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by PigTormentor: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
favor914:
Mr Pigtormentor can you please elaborate how you torment the piglets?

I enjoy tormenting the delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorists with logic and facts since they are incapable of applying both in their usual crying and wailing rants.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by NORSIYK(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
PigTormentor:

It's a matter of small time you'll start crying [/s]

Keep up the lunacy.

Lol you've been crying since early 2000 and you still have millions of years to cry more.
It has been deaths upon deaths from bornu to Zamfara to yobe to adamawa to sokoto to katsina

1 Like

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by favor914: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
NORSIYK:

Lol you mean the millions of people living in idps across Northern Nigeria that are starving to death and Nigerian Airforce bombarding them
Almijiri I understand your plight in the IDPs. The President is working hard for you to go back home.
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by slimshady1000: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
Thanks for your comment. Best comment ever. Black people like to beg a lot. We should wake up and start taking responsibilities for ourselves. Too much begging and seeking for external supports make the black race look like the weak link in the human race!

Yusufisraelj:
Supporting Nigeria or not should not be a matter of debate for Nigerians in my opinion, Nigerians must look inwards and see how they can change the narrative in their space, no Nation have succeeded looking outwards, for me I have chosen the defence sector to make my change, this is not some braggadocios statement, enough of looking for help, let us create our own possibilities.

1 Like

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by favor914: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
PigTormentor:

I enjoy tormenting the delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorists with logic and facts since they are incapable of applying both in their usual crying and wailing rants.
Ok, more grease to your elbow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by PigTormentor: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
[[s]quote author=NORSIYK post=98203627]

Lol you've been crying since early 2000 and you still have millions of years to cry more.
It has been deaths upon deaths from bornu to Zamfara to yobe to adamawa to sokoto to katsina[/quote][/s]

Lame, unimaginative trash.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by bejeria101(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
Who supports a lifeless dullard?

Clueless, inept and visionless government of integrity.
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by onoja12: 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
spot on ,I remember having this discussion with some members of the diplomatic crop, who wanted Trump gone at all cost , saying he is anti Muslim, I told them if the democrat's come in you would regret because they wouldn't take the rubbish trump is taking, Trump by policy tries not to meddle in other countries affairs while democrat's want to control the world from Washington, it is called one world order.
Anyway they can always contract me early to hook them up with the black caucus in the legislative arm atlist those can hold Biden off till 2023
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by afbstrategies: 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo / NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) / Uche Onyeaguocha Arraigned In Court For Tearing Fake Result At Collation Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.