Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi (27694 Views)

Obi Celebrates Prof. Pat Utomi On His 68th Birthday And 20th Year Anniversary... / Prof. Pat Utomi Speaking At Ongoing LP Town Hall Meeting With Lagos Students / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Ezeama400: 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
A former presidential candidate, Prof Pat Utomi, has said the incoming administration of US President-elect, Joe Biden, won’t support the regime of the Nigerian President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.).

Speaking in an exclusive interview with The PUNCH on Monday, Utomi said former US President Barack Obama and his then-deputy, Biden, backed a regime change in Nigeria in 2015 but the change has not done the West African country any good.

“Obama was an extreme activist in seeking regime change in Nigeria because of the vast corruption and many of us supported the move but we later found out that the corruption did not change; Nigeria is more corrupt today than it was in the past.

“So, Biden will go back to a more liberal engagement with Nigeria but he is not going to be supportive of the incumbent (Buhari) the way Obama was because they can see that the incumbent fails to bring Nigeria together or move it forward, because they have now realised that Nigeria has become a more dangerous place to live,”
the political economist said.

https://punchng.com/why-biden-wont-support-buharis-govt-utomi/

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by fishmonger1(m): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hmmm...
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by thesicilian: 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
The US will always support a government that is weak and spineless, one that they can easily manipulate.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Fahdiga(m): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
The first thing Biden should do is to bundle the lifeless cow ass to ICC for possible prosecution and jailing him

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Banmeallday: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
The first thing Biden should do is to bundle the lifeless cow ass to ICC for possible prosecution and jailing him

Black people with amnesia.

He and Obama were the ones that put BUHARI there and will support folks like him to rule una.....

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by ClassicMG(m): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
will he just command icc to start prosecuting him ?

3 Likes

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Fahdiga(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
ClassicMG:
will he just command icc to start prosecuting him ?
He will use the Lekki shooting as evidence

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
Supporting Nigeria or not should not be a matter of debate for Nigerians in my opinion, Nigerians must look inwards and see how they can change the narrative in their space, no Nation have succeeded looking outwards, for me I have chosen the defence sector to make my change, this is not some braggadocios statement, enough of looking for help, let us create our own possibilities.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by slawormiir: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Because buhari is a pussy ass niggarr

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by NORSIYK(m): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
Of course any reasonable human knows that Biden hates buhari regime.

Trump wasn't after regime change anywhere in the world but America first policy.
I pity the Muslims rejoicing over Trump electoral lost, they will be at the receiving end of Biden's presidency.
Middle East will be bleeding soon and Terro attacks in Muslim dominated places in Africa

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by salbis(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
Na so dey go dey run their mouths anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by VirginSearcher(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
Because Buhari is a terrorist

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by GodlyHeart: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by MOVIC6: 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
Did he speak to Bidden about this or he’s inside his heart to know, talku talku

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Sonnobax15(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
shocked

No sensible world leader would support a slow-motioned government....

2 Likes

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by MOVIC6: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
Naija no go well with the caliber of persons in government right now...
Yusufisraelj:
Supporting Nigeria or not should not be a matter of debate for Nigerians in my opinion, Nigerians must look inwards and see how they can change the narrative in their space, no Nation have succeeded looking outwards, for me I have chosen the defence sector to make my change, this is not some braggadocios statement, enough of looking for help, let us create our own possibilities.

2 Likes

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by amnesty7: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
grin This Pat sef.

2 Likes

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by tribalistdcriti: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
[left][/left]
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by tit(f): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
Wetin "professor" Utomi talk get sense?
I still dey reason am but I never see the sense.
The man wan deceive himsef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by aremed(m): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
Why prof Amoye?

1 Like

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Chijeep(m): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
Abeg make una allow am enter first naa..
before we go know the person wey he go support and oppose ha

Check well, na this kind man go dey give bad advice to Buhari ooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Slurity(m): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
Senseless Prof talking trash. How is Nigeria more corrupt today than in the past? Someone that can not win a community kingship want to be Nigeria President. Yeye dey smell

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by sweetonugbu: 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
Bubu has ear problem so he won't notice
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Emyogalanya: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
They will soon invade this place to tag him ipob, just to make him shut his mouth. These days it seems the easiest way to shut opposing voices is to find a way to link and attach them to ipob and kanu

2 Likes

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by TruthHurts1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2021

13 Likes

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Heavensent01(m): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Because buhari is a pussy ass niggarr

what had change? thought Buhari was a real niggarr few months time?

I'm glad you now see that Mallam exactly the way majority of Nigerians see him

2 Likes

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
I always laugh when Buhari supporters celebrate Biden.

There is reason I rejoiced at Biden presidency. Buhari and his supporters will realise soon.
Lets keep our fist crossed.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina / Buhari With Thabo Mbeki And Abdulsalam Abubakar (photo) / Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.